If YOU could design the next DLC map, what would it be?

Lets take a break from all this Easter Egg business and get creative!!

Every Zombies player has fantasized about designing their own custom map! So, if YOU could design the next DLC Zombies map, what would it be? Include the following:

The words in brackets are just used as examples, not guidelines)

-Setting (Factory, house, farm)

-Time period (1940,2012)

-Country (Germany, Russia, America)

-Playable Characters (Original 4, Green Run gang)

-Special additions (Lunar landers, zip-line, launch-able rocket)

-Special "Boss" (Dogs, Avogadro, space monkeys)

-Pack-A-Punch location & How to access it

-Traps (Flogger, Electricity)

-Perks available (Feel free to make up new ones)

-Wonder Weapon(s) & what they do (Upgraded as well)

-Misc. Details (Point storage, Weapon storage, secret locations)

-NEW additions to zombies (Something we've never seen before)

PLEASE feel free to add any other details you find necessary! I want to see how creative our community can get! and hell, maybe Treyarch will use some of our ideas

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Setting: Demolished city of Chicago - the Willis Tower

Time Period: 1988

Characters: Misty, Marlton, Russman, Samuel

Special Additions: (See additions)

Special Boss: Dogs

PaP Info: Turn on power, use FRG-Airave 62 near certain spot on top of the Willis Tower to create timed shock charge leading from the Moon. Drops PaP machine to Earth.

Traps: Electric Trap, Sentry Turrets

Perks: Juggernog, Stamin-Up, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, Double Tap II, Tombstone, Mule Kick, Phd Flopper

Wonder Weapons: Ray Gun, Gershe Device, Thundergun

New Additions:

- FRG-Airwave 62 [Wonder Weapon that reverses gravitational pull on enemies, causing them to rip apart. Done via electric beam, can take down crowd of zombies.]

- Links [small trains underground that will transport a player across the map. Zombies can break into tram.]

I don't have any creativity in my bones, haha.

Setting: In and around an Airport (some terrain similar to green run around the map, cornfields and stuff) pretty large play space.

Time Period: Modernish, early 2015s

Characters: Green Run gang (arrive on the bus, bus travels around the outskirts of the map)

Special Additions: Build ables, Teleporters, Zip lines, Baggage area for faster travel (conveyor belt)

Boss: Arab terrorists, lol jk. But maybe zombie sniffer dogs like hell hounds but not on fire.

Pack a Punch: Link terminals around the airport to the control tower and a plane lands with the pack a punch in it (can be on the plane when it takes off but surviving is difficult)

Traps: Some automatic doors can get knives and spikes attached and be closed for a short time and the typical electric traps.

Perks: All of them and one to increase the slot from 4 to 7

Misc details: Weapons can be stored in baggage claim, 4 empty bags of different sizes. A sub level can be accessed after the completion of the EE (with some surprises) some planes can be travelled through (not flown :P ) and a not so alive Cosmic Silver back can be found in a secret part of baggage claim.

New features: AI controlled allies (after the sub level opens you can find four marines with different quotes and personality) they can be revived and what not. Points can be stored in Cash Registers around the Airport

(25000 points Max per register with 20 around the area)

Maps for survival:

- The Airport (interior): Rather large, easy to get swarmed access to everything (perks, pack a punch) and a return to turning the power on

- The Runway: Like Bus Depot but larger, this is for hardcore players (no perks/pack a punch)

- Fields: Let's just say a revamped farm that isn't as cramped with part of the map in a cornfield (perks)

- Jumbo: Yes the jet with pack a punch is a survival map, but more explorable and the plane is always flying

TEDD can be heard from the Cockpit (perks, pack a punch)

Easter Egg furthers Tower of Babble and a Nav Card can be found in a crashed plane because you can never have too many nav cards.

Survival Characters are CIA and CDC with actual quotes.

After thinking about this I hope to god my idea becomes reality.

Setting: Demolished city of Chicago - the Willis Tower

Time Period: 1988

Characters: Misty, Marlton, Russman, Samuel

Special Additions: (See additions)

Special Boss: Dogs

PaP Info: Turn on power, use FRG-Airave 62 near certain spot on top of the Willis Tower to create timed shock charge leading from the Moon. Drops PaP machine to Earth.

Traps: Electric Trap, Sentry Turrets

Perks: Juggernog, Stamin-Up, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, Double Tap II, Tombstone, Mule Kick, Phd Flopper

Wonder Weapons: Ray Gun, Gershe Device, Thundergun

New Additions:

- FRG-Airwave 62 [Wonder Weapon that reverses gravitational pull on enemies, causing them to rip apart. Done via electric beam, can take down crowd of zombies.]

- Links [small trains underground that will transport a player across the map. Zombies can break into tram.]

I don't have any creativity in my bones, haha.

I like the sound of that! I think we need more maps with an industrial feel to them, and chicago is percect

Setting : Abandoned school

Time Period : 2013

Characters : Tank, Takeo, Nikoli and Sam

Special Additions : Computers that will give you information for the Easter Egg.

Principle Zombie, Comes after you after a certain amount of rounds and can be heard saying things like, "I'm going to put you in detention!" If you are caught he will lock you in a classroom and disapear, you will stay there until another player comes and unlocks you.

Special Boss : Dogs, Principle zombie.

Pap Info : After you kill 300 zombies Richofen will be heard saying as the announcer "You have been very bad. GO TO THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE!". You will travel there then Pap will be unlocked.

Traps : Electric trap in entrance hallway.

Perks : Quick Revive, Jugger nog, Speed Cola, Mule Kick, PHD Flopper,Stamin Up.

Wonder Weapons. : Ray Gun, Monkey Bombs, Gersch Device, WunderWaffe.