Original Crew Heard On TranZit!

xterizorz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this opens up hundreds of new doors for us to speculate.. unless this is fake.

Is this a known quote from Nikolai from any previous maps?

This does open up possibilites. But what maps have ever involved fire? Pretty much all of them.. Kino, Der riese, Ascension etc they all had fire traps. Maybe Shangri la with the Napalm zombie.

• Administrators

This has been altered with the audio file put on top of this video clip, in my opinion. Unless it can be replicated by another source, maybe a few more, I'm calling fake. This hasn't been heard in any sound files or by anyone in the game that I've heard of. I won't lock this thread, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

This has been altered with the audio file put on top of this video clip, in my opinion. Unless it can be replicated by another source, maybe a few more, I'm calling fake. This hasn't been heard in any sound files or by anyone in the game that I've heard of. I won't lock this thread, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

I was 100% agreeing Tac but he's trying to prove it's real. He wants to add people to show it. I'm not defending him, I'm saying if it's fake, he's going a long way to prove it's not fake..

• Administrators

I was 100% agreeing Tac but he's trying to prove it's real. He wants to add people to show it. I'm not defending him, I'm saying if it's fake, he's going a long way to prove it's not fake..

That's exactly why I haven't locked the thread yet. If people here all believed it I'd lock it, but everyone is catching on so there's no harm done by letting try and explain.

Found It! It's from WaW files. When Nikolai kills a zombie with a flamethrower. Look at this video. Go to 3:10 That's the quote! I'm now calling Fake. Tac, Lock if you wanna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5qO26PCBjc

Does no one read anymore?

Well this opens up hundreds of new doors for us to speculate.. unless this is fake.

Der Riese...

"You know, I was on fire once, It was no fun." (upon getting a kill with the flamethrower)"

Found It! It's from WaW files. When Nikolai kills a zombie with a flamethrower. Look at this video. Go to 3:10 That's the quote! I'm now calling Fake. Tac, Lock if you wanna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5qO26PCBjc

Does no one read anymore?

Der Riese...

"You know, I was on fire once, It was no fun." (upon getting a kill with the flamethrower)"

Sorry bro, didn't see that comment. Too busy surfing through Nikolai's quotes..