Original Crew Heard On TranZit!

xterizorz

I was near the laundry room and I heard Nikolai say something I checked the game files and there voices are no where to be found I have it saved in theatre mode I can upload it to YouTube

Btw I have not completed the tower of babble yet all I have is a nav card

The exact quote was by Nikolai saying you know I was on fire once it was no fun.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I was near the laundry room and I heard Nikolai say something I checked the game files and there voices are no where to be found I have it saved in theatre mode I can upload it to YouTube

The exact quote was by Nikolai saying you know I was on fire once it was no fun.

The only problem I see with this is that Nikolai is on the Moon with the rest of the crew (as where we last left off - who knows what's become of them). Perhaps you heard a different character in-game like Samuel or someone that mentioned the quote. In fact, I don't even believe there is such a quote similar to that in the audio files.

The only problem I see with this is that Nikolai is on the Moon with the rest of the crew (as where we last left off - who knows what's become of them). Perhaps you heard a different character in-game like Samuel or someone that mentioned the quote. In fact, I don't even believe there is such a quote similar to that in the audio files.

Agreed. I have listened to all the audio files from the PC version of the game, and none of the original crew, with the exception of Richtofen, have ANY audio quotes within the data files, but then again, there is a shit load of sound effect files that I have not listened to, and they have been shown to have random laughs, screams and other ambient noises that resemble people talking, so they could be hidden away within them!

Still, I think you got it spot on when you said the original crew should, in theory, still be on the Moon, so how would it be possible to hear them?

Well not only have they now had experience to learn how to use the teleporters they also now have Samantha as well to its really not too much of a stretch assuming that at least one of them knows how to activate a teleporters, how else would you explain Kino and Der Reise linking the porters? you don't have to be Richtofin to do it. Food for thought but I really don't think the original crew are trapped on the moon at all lol

Samantha's been stuck in a Chryogenic Crypt for the whole of zombies from Der Riese until Moon. She doesn't know how to teleport. As for the characters having some knowledge of teleporter activation that's more of a game mechanic.. it'd be unfair if only one character could activate everything... Still to the storyline, you gotta remember weren't their (Takeo,Nikolai,Tank)memories erased in Der Riese/Shi No Numa? I can't remember which but i remember hearing that somewhere. So any knowledge they had would have been forgotten.

This is the part that confuses me. Yes we found Samantha's body in the pyramid on moon, but how did her body get there? I seem to remember Samantha, maxis, and fluffy all got teleported at the same time. Should maxis and fluffy not be in the pyramid too?

I also would have to say some type of disembodiment occurred with samantha, as she has been with us ever since deriese. I also seem to recall in kino, Richthofen saying "so this is where the little brat ran off too".

Their memories were erased and slowly coming back to them over time I believe, also that being said if you had your slate wiped clean and now the only stuff you knew was what Richtofin said and did then it seems to make sense to me that they would've picked up on a lot. and to the other dude, maxis is dead, the voice of him you hear is an artificial intelligence and fluffy was the original hellhound the rest from what I'm told are her puppies as she was pregnant.

You're both forgetting that Tank, Nikolai and Takeo don't have a clue about 935's technology? The only reason for their time-travel through each map is cuz of richtofen. He was the only one outta the four who knew how to teleport. So technically they're still stuck on Moon

Well, they were able to use the wonderweapons, why not teleport?

Again that's a game mechanic.. If you were takeo and your buddy was richtofen... you're on round 30 trying to kill zombies with a CZ75 and he's got the Thundergun cuz you can't get it... Bit unfair isn't it?

Although it's all part of the bigger story, logic has to come into it. You can't beat zombies but according to the storyline they always escape from one map to another.

You're both forgetting that Tank, Nikolai and Takeo don't have a clue about 935's technology? The only reason for their time-travel through each map is cuz of richtofen. He was the only one outta the four who knew how to teleport. So technically they're still stuck on Moon

"While holding off the hordes of zombies on the moon, the gang try to fix the teleporter so they can escape and live another day to kill more zombies. Everything looks fine, and the teleporter whirs to life. But something was wrong. The teleportation mainframe -insert problem here-. Instead of being teleported back to Area 51, they were sent to -insert map name here."

Done, AND it sounds like something Treyarch would do.