(FAN MADE) Zombies Campaign Transcript

Okay, yesterday, I said I was going to post this. So here it is.

Before reading this, please bear in mind that this is FAN MADE, and is only an Idea I had for what a Zombies Campaign might look/sound like.

(The only reason I didn't put this in 'Zombie Stories' is because this doesn't exactly qualify as a story, I don't think.)

Enjoy! (I hope)

Transmission: 9-3-5, Designate: ZULU

Henley, Robert; ---ep-r ----, ----m----i (Affiliation Unknown)

Somewhere North of Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.

April 13, 1975

“My name is Robert Henley. And I don’t remember anything.”

Flash of light, teleporter sounds. Brief glimpse of the inside of a warehouse as Player falls to the ground. View of the ground for about five seconds. Player groans.

“Son of a bitch….”

Moaning noises. Player struggles to get up. A brief glimpse of glowing blue eyes. Player scrambles back to escape the creature before him. First look shows an obvious zombie.

“Shit!”

Sound of metal scraping. Player looks towards his right hand. A pistol is under it. Player grips the pistol and brings it forward.

Gameplay Begins

Player shoots zombie. One hit takes it down. Player stands up. More moaning noises are heard.

(Escape the building.)

Player fights his way out of the building through fairly weak zombies (No challenge for old hands).

(Objective Completed.)

Arrives outside. Player looks around. In the distance, the skyline of a city is seen (Vegas).

Soldier 1: “Hey, wait! He’s not dead!”

Player turns quickly to see several soldiers. One runs up to him. This one has a scratch across his face. He’s about to speak when Player is tackled by unseen subject. Looking up, Player sees another soldier pointing a Python at his head.

Soldier 2: “Who the fuck are you?!”

The first soldier pulls him off, but not before Python-wielder grabs Player’s dog-tags. The soldier looks at them.

Soldier 2: “Henley. Robert Henley. Can’t read anything else. Too scratched up.”

Soldier 2 lets go of dog-tags.

Soldier 2: “Where did you come from? That building was empty a minute ago. Well, empty of anything living, anyway.”

Player: “I….I don’t know. I….can’t remember anything.”

Soldier 1 strides forward.

Soldier 1: “We can discuss this later! Let’s move!”

Soldiers start moving down the road.

(Get to the highway.)

Soldier 1: “We’re meeting up with our unit on I-15. They should have transport to Las Vegas from here.”

Soldier 2: “What do we do about Henley here?”

Soldier 1: “He’s coming with us. We can always use an extra soldier.”

Zombies scattered here and there along the road. Strength: about Round 1 (Knife=instant kill, 8 pistol shots to kill).

Group reaches Interstate.

(Objective Completed.)

Soldier 2: “Great job, guys. We made it.”

Player: “So…..where’s our ride?”

A rumbling of tires comes from the right. Player turns to see an APC driving swiftly down the road, several zombies following close behind.

Soldier 1: “Shit-balls! They’ve got a horde on their tail!”

Soldier 2: “Open fire! Give them an opening!”

(Kill the horde.)

Zombie Strength Level: Round 2. M14 lying nearby. Best weapon for this challenge. Pour bullets into the zombies and kill them all before the APC reaches you to get special achievement. If APC reaches you, kill the stragglers.

(Objective Completed.)

Doors of APC open.

Driver: “Dempsey! Harper! Get in here!”

Player winces in pain. Disjointed images fly across his vision. This quickly passes, and Player follows the soldiers onboard.

Driver: “Who’s the spare?”

Soldier 2: “Some nobody we picked up at the warehouse. Henley.”

Driver: “Welcome aboard, Henley. We always need new soldiers.”

Soldier 1: “Drive, Mack! Let’s get the fuck out of here!”

APC starts moving. All seems calm.

Soldier 1: “Name’s Harper. Jack Harper. Squad leader of Zulu Team, Special Ops. Sourpuss on my right is Thomas Dempsey. Also known as Tank.”

More images. Dempsey looks at Player with contempt.

Dempsey: “Got a problem with me?”

Player: “No. It’s just…..your name sounds familiar.”

Harper: “What were you doing in that warehouse? We cleared it of everything useful days ago.”

Player: “I…I don’t know. I can’t remember anything. The first thing I can remember is waking up in that warehouse, with a zombie standing over me. Anything before that is a blank.”

Harper: “That’s weird. Very weird.”

Dempsey: “No it ain’t. He just got a nasty bump on the head running from the zombies. Mystery solved.”

Mack: “Hate to break up the party, but we got company!”

Dempsey opens the overhead hatch and looks out.

Dempsey: “Got a horde on our tail a mile deep! And they’re gaining!”

Harper: “Grab a shotgun! Keep them off the truck!”

Player climbs up onto roof of APC, grabbing an Olympia.

Harper: “Nichols! Get on the M60! Keep ‘em at bay!”

Soldier 3 (Nichols): “Got it!”

(Keep the horde at bay.)

Zombie strength: Round 2. One shot from an Olympia to put them down. Keep the zombies from climbing up on the roof of the APC. Continue for about two minutes.

Nichols: “Arrgh!”

Player turns towards Nichols’ scream. Zombie has jumped and grabbed him.

Breach: Slow-motion. Shoot the zombie off Nichols’ back.

Breach ends. Nichols falls to the ground.

Harper: “Damnit! Henley! Get to that M60! Finish off those bastards!”

Run to M60 and begin firing. Kill the rest of the horde to proceed.

(Objective Completed.)

Player: “Got ‘em all!”

Harper: “Dempsey! Get Nichols below!”

Dempsey: “On it.”

Player follows the soldiers back into the APC. Harper seals the hatch tightly.

Harper: “We should be fine. We’re almost into Vegas.”

Player: “What’s there?”

Dempsey: “Weapons. A safe house. Food.”

Nichols groans.

Dempsey: “Don’t worry, Nichols. You’re just a little scratched up.”

Nichols coughs.

Nichols: “Dump me behind the truck. It’ll distract them long enough for you to get to Vegas.”

Harper: “Fuck that! We’re getting you back to the safe house!”

Screen fades, we hear Henley speaking again.

“So we made it to Vegas. But it had been overrun. That hadn’t been part of their plan.”

Shift back to the inside of the APC.

Harper: “Damn damn DAMN! They’re everywhere!”

Nichols: “groan”

Henley: “Don’t worry. We’ll get you out of this. Just relax.”

Nichols relaxes and falls asleep.

Player is grabbed and slammed against the wall.

Player: “What the fuck, man?!”

Dempsey: “Are you insane?!?! We are surrounded! Our safe house is gone, and our backup is dead or missing! How can we relax?”

Player: “Would you rather I told him to give up? You want him to live or not?”

Dempsey: “Yeah I want him to live!”

Player: “Then stop yelling. If he panics, he’ll just die faster.”

Harper walks up to the Driver.

Harper: “Mack, you know anywhere secure enough?”

Mack: “No. I’m stumped. I don’t know anywhere in Vegas we can set up a new base.”

Images flash across Player’s vision. Documents are seen, detailing a facility. A map of Vegas is seen, with a portion of it circled. A voice is heard, saying, “This facility is abandoned, but you can access it if you need to. The access code is—”

Vision returns to normal.

That's all I have for right now, but I hope to have more.

That is, if anyone thinks this is worthy of continuation.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would quite like to play this, but make that you buy guns not pick them up, just to keep the zombie feeling

Thanks for the input. Spread the word if you please. If we give this enough attention, there is always the possibility that Treyarch might actually do something like this.

By the way, does anyone see where I'm going with the story?

Okay, here now is the second (and probably last) part of this Zombies Campaign Concept. If you think it needs to be continued, or I need to come up with a new level, let me know below.

Here goes.

Player goes to the front.

Player: “Mack, you got a map?”

Mack: “Sure I do. Here.”

Player opens map, and points at a spot in the south end of town.

Player: “There.”

Harper: “Why there?”

Player: “Don’t ask me how I know, but we need to go there!”

Mack: “I’ll get you as close as I can, but that area is crawling with freak-bags. It was overrun even before today. I can get you about two miles from it. After that, you’re on your own.”

Dempsey: “Why are we even listening to this guy? How do we know we can trust him?”

Harper: “We’ve got nowhere else to go. Hit it, Mack.”

APC speeds up, stopping a minute later.

Mack: “Last stop, guys. Good luck. Grab yourselves some M16s. You’ll need ‘em.”

(Find the Warehouse.)

Player exits the APC, Dempsey and Harper following, Harper supporting Nichols.

Load out: M16, Olympia. Ammo full. Grenades obtained.

Group has exited onto a street on the Las Vegas Strip. Three blocks must be travelled to reach objective marker.

Zombie strength: Round 3. Points can be allocated at this point. Wall-weapons can be found on the walls along the street. Weapon costs standard. Standard ‘Black Ops’ weapons, including MP40, Stakeout, PM63, MP5K, MPL, and for the first time, M1911 (Cost: 100 points).

Upon approaching a Wall-weapon for the first time, this brief exchange is heard:

Dempsey: “What the hell is that?”

Player: “I’m….not sure. I think….”

Buy the weapon:

Dempsey: “Whoa! How’d you do that?”

Player: “I just bought it. Simple, actually.”

Harper: “Gettin’ a piece of that action! Move over!”

Fight down the streets towards the objective marker. After travelling two blocks,

Zombies stop coming, and this exchange occurs:

Player: “We’re close. I can feel it.”

Harper: “Where is it that we’re going?”

Player: “Not sure…..I’ll know when I see it.”

At this point, a growling is heard from behind the Player. A mist rolls in. Player turns around. A flash of lightning spawns a Hellhound.

Richtofen: “FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!”

Dempsey: “HOLY SHIT-BALLS!”

Kill the Hellhound, and sprint towards the objective marker. Hellhounds continue to spawn until Player reaches an unmarked warehouse at the objective marker. Upon reaching the warehouse, kill the remaining Hellhounds.

(Objective Completed.)

Player heads to the door. There is a semi-futuristic panel next to the door.

Player: “This is it.”

Dempsey: “Well, get the door open!”

Player stares at the panel.

Player: “Come on, come on, think!”

Harper: “Guys? We got company!”

Player turns to the group.

Player: “Set Nichols in the doorway! You’ll need your hands free for this!”

Player pulls weapon back out.

(Hold off the zombies.)

Continue to shoot the zombies. But in this case, after a minute of fighting, a zombie will come up from behind the Player and down him. This is unavoidable.

As the zombie gnashes its teeth, images flash across the Player’s vision again, this time showing science diagrams. A voice is heard saying, “The creatures are brought back to life through exposure to a foreign element known as Ununpentium, atomic number 115. The process—”

When vision returns to normal, the horde has been decimated, and Player is being pulled to his feet.

Dempsey: “You okay?”

Player: “I’ve remembered the code!”

Player runs to the panel and enters the numbers 1-1-5. The door slides open.

(Objective Completed.)

Harper: “Nice job. Inside, before more get here.”

Player looks at the ground, and sees the body of Nichols. His teeth are bared and there’s a bullet hole in his head.

Player runs in after the others and presses a button on the wall labeled, ‘Door control’. The door seals shut.

Dempsey: “Damn it! Why didn’t you open the door earlier?!”

Player: “I didn’t know the code!”

Dempsey: “And after you get downed, you remember it?! Bull!!”

Harper: “Henley, we need answers. Who are you, and how did you know this was here?”

Player looks at Dempsey, and images flash again. A face is seen. A man with blond, short-cut hair. The voice is heard again. “Thomas ‘Tank’ Dempsey was sent on a recon mission to a German insane asylum to investigate unusual happenings. He never returned. His body was never found, so we suspect he escaped, or was captured by Group 935. One thing of note is that he had a son who was about five years old in the 1940’s. Tank Senior was known to be—”

Player runs to a nearby computer. He types ‘Dempsey’ into the search prompt. Text appears on screen, the first line reading: Thomas ‘Tank’ Dempsey.

Player: “Here.”

Dempsey comes over and looks at the screen. He grabs the Player’s shirt.

Dempsey: “What is this!? Why is this here?”

Player: “I don’t know.”

Harper: “Henley, whatever’s going on, we need to make sure this place is secure. We’ll figure this out later.”

Screen fades out. Henley begins speaking again:

“I didn’t know who I was, or how I knew what I knew. But I would find out. And I’ll tell you right now, I wished I never had.”

Okay! Here is the next level! Remember, if you want this continued, let me know below!

Transmission: 6-0-1, Designate: ZULU

Bishop, Harold; --e---- C--l, -----nati (Affiliation Unknown)

Washington D.C., U.S.A.; The Pentagon

August 23, 1974; 1 minute prior to impact.

“What we had no way of knowing was how the whole thing started. That was the only thing no one seemed to know. All we knew was that about a year ago three rockets were launched from the moon and made contact with the earth, causing massive damage. And the destruction wasn’t the worst thing……zombies started popping up everywhere. The rockets had been filled with 115, and started reanimating bodies all over the earth. No one knew who was responsible. No one, that is, who was willing to talk.”

Player is strapped to an interrogation chair. A man is standing over Player, screaming in his face.

Man: “TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW, BISHOP!!”

Player: “You’ll never break me. They trained me to never break.”

Man: “Who?! Who do you work for?!!??”

Player: “The all-seeing eye……”

Man: “Stop holding out on me!!”

Intercom: “Alert. Incoming missiles.”

Man runs to intercom.

Man: “Lorence, here. What the hell’s going on?”

Man 2: “We’re under attack! Brace yourself!”

Player breaks the straps and grabs Lorence.

Player: “The only reason I’m not killing you is because I want you to see what happens to your planet!”

Player squeezes Lorence’s throat and Lorence falls to the ground, unconscious.

Player runs to corner and crouches.

Player: “3…2…1…”

There is a huge explosion and the entire building shakes. Lights break and the door caves in. A dead body falls in the door.

Player: “Perfect.”

Player runs and grabs pistol from dead guard.

Gameplay begins

Player heads down two hallways with no resistance. Upon reaching door, Player sees the outline of a zombie beating at the glass.

Player: “1…2…3!”

Door flies open.

Breach: A Nova 6 Crawler leaps at you from behind the other zombie. Kill the crawler, then shoot the first zombie.

Breach ends. Player is in a room much like the situation room.

Player: “First objective: Get heavier ordinance. Second objective: Restore power. Final objective: Establish contact.”

(Get new gun.)

Either grab a weapon (M16) from the dead guards on the ground, or buy an Olympia or M14 off the wall.

(Objective Completed.)

(Restore Power.)

Follow objective marker to find the power switch. Several soldiers are dead or dying on the ground. Ignore them. Upon exiting the situation room, zombies start to come at you.

Zombie strength: Round 2. Fight to power switch.

Player: “Oh. It doesn’t work. Damn. Well, there’s got to be a generator around here somewhere.”

(Find the generator.)

There will be a small generator lying around this room. Find it, then bring it to the power switch. (Wall-weapon: PM63)

Player: “There we go…..the power’s on. Now, to contact my superiors.”

(Get to the radio.)

Fight your way back to the situation room. Upon entering, a whole horde of Nova 6

Crawlers burst through the metal doors. Head to the right, and seal the doors.

The Crawlers start clawing at the doors. Player’s gaze falls on some claymores.

(Destroy all the Crawlers.)

Player grabs a load of claymores and sets them up. Player has 30 seconds before zombies break through.

Once door is busted in, Player must kill all the crawlers to proceed.

(Objective Completed.)

(Escape the Pentagon.)

Player runs to the elevator. Player calls it, and fends off the zombies that rush him. Exits on the main floor, and runs out. Dead bodies of secretaries and scientists litter the floor. One zombie is getting up from the floor (The blonde from Black Ops 1). Execute the zombie.

Player: “What a waste.”

Player heads out towards the exit. Zombies scattered here and there (Strength: Round 3). Player fights for exit. (Easter Egg: Activate Fire Alarm to open panel in wall. Ray Gun is contained within, as well as other higher power weapons, such as G11, RPK, and SPAS-12. Player says this upon picking up Ray Gun: “I remember this. This thing looks useful.”)

(Objective Completed.)

(Contact Bishop’s Superiors.)

Player exits the Pentagon. Zombie Strength: Round 5. Player fights to a radio tower. Upon reaching the tower, Player forces the door to the control room open and looks over the controls. Holding down the interact button with the controls will trigger this:

Player: “Base, this is Bishop. Maxis’ protocol has taken effect and the rockets have made contact with earth. Undead have begun appearing everywhere. All has gone according

to plan. Awaiting further instructions. Over.”

Radio: “We read you loud and clear, Bishop. Has the power been reestablished?”

Player: “Roger that. Pentagon ready for survival use.”

Radio: “Good. There will need to be survivors.”

Player: “Have we locked onto S’s location?”

Radio: “Negative. Agents were in place for extraction, but we lost contact with them. We assume the worst.”

Player: “What now?”

Radio: “Head due east about two-hundred feet. A helicopter will be there to pick you up.”

Player: “Roger. Over and Out.”

(Head to field for extraction.)

Zombie strength: Round 6. Player has option of purchasing an AK-74u off the wall. Player must follow the objective markers towards the field. Zombies will continually erupt from the ground.

(Objective Completed.)

As the Player approaches the final objective marker, a mist rolls in, and a voice comes from nowhere:

Richtofen: “THE ILLUMINATI WILL NEVER CAPTURE ME AGAIN! FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!!”

(Fend off the Hellhounds.)

Hellhounds begin spawning. Player must hold out for thirty seconds after reaching the extraction point. At this point, a helicopter will appear overhead and land nearby.

Soldier: “Get in!”

Player boards the helicopter and it takes off.

(Objective Completed.)

Player turns to another agent, who is dressed in an immaculate black suit and tie.

Player: “Here’s the diagrams. This is everything the Americans knew about Group 935’s technology.”

Player hands the agent a folder. Agent takes the folder, and looks at it briefly.

Agent: “This will be valuable. Very valuable. Now…..”

Agent pulls out a pistol and points it at Player.

Agent: “You are no longer useful. I regret this.”

Agent fires the pistol. Player falls out of helicopter. Screen whites out as the Player falls away from the aircraft.

“No one knew what happened. No one, that is, who was able to talk.”

If anyone has figured out who Bishop works for, post below!!!

Now, back by popular demand, yet another Campaign transcript! As always, if you wish for me to continue with these, let me know below!

Transmission: 1-1-5, Designate: ZULU

Dempsey, Tank; U.S.M.C. (Former)

Location Unknown

November 13, 1975

“Tank Dempsey. This was the mystery: He had been sent to investigate paranormal happenings at an insane asylum in Germany. He was reported M.I.A. No one knew where he had disappeared to. Other names stood out as well: Nikolai Belinski, abducted from the field of battle. Takeo Masaki, reported missing from a research station in Japan. Edward Richtofen, renowned German scientist. All had vanished. Not a trace remained.”

Screen remains dark, but Player’s voice is heard.

Player: “Alright. Everyone okay?”

Takeo: “*barf* Ugh…..”

Nikolai: “Not again…..TAKEO!!! My boots!”

Samantha: “Shouldn’t our vision have cleared by now?”

Nikolai: “Uh oh….”

Player: “Damn it!!! Another fucking closet!!”

Automated voice: “Life forms detected. Activating Emergency Lights.”

Lights turn on, revealing a warehouse. In the distance, a familiar symbol is seen: Group 935

Takeo: “Now begins my quest to destroy every last remnant of this accursed plague! I will destroy them all!”

Player: “Easy, Tak. Don’t want to get too worked up. Might run into a freakbag.”

Samantha: “I can’t hear anything. We must be in the clear.”

Player walks forward. No sound can be heard at all.

Player: “Clear. So far.”

Nikolai: “Tank! Look at this!”

Player turns quickly.

Player: “What?!”

Nikolai pulls two large bottles from a cooler.

Nikolai: “Vodka!”

Player: “Come on, Nikolai. Keep moving.”

Takeo: “Well done, Russian!”

Nikolai: “See, Tank? Is always good time for drink!”

Takeo: “We know where we are!”

Player: “Ehh, where?”

Takeo: “Vodka from Russia. We must be somewhere in Russia.”

Nikolai: “Ah, is good to be home!”

Nikolai takes a swig of vodka.

Samantha: “If this is part of Group 935, I don’t know of its significance. Daddy never told me about this place.”

Group continues to walk towards the Group 935 logo. As they approach, Player notices something different about the logo.

Player: “Wait….the logo’s been marked out! It’s got a red line through it!”

Takeo: “But what could that mean?”

Player: “No idea.”

Intercom turns on.

Automated voice: “Warning: Undead subjects detected. Initiating defense protocols.”

Two seconds pass.

Automated voice: “Protocols non-functioning.”

Player: “Figures.”

Samantha: “I can hear them now!”

Nikolai: “Fuck. Maybe I have time for drink.”

Intercom: “Hello? Anyone there? I know you’re there, but I can’t see you.”

Player: “Yeah, we’re here. Who’re you?”

Intercom: “Amanda. Who are you guys?”

Samantha: “Not important. Can you help us?”

Amanda: “Not really. I’m trapped in the control room, and I’ve been trying to contact the outside. I think the radio tower was knocked out when the rockets hit.”

Player: “Just open these doors! We’ll need new weapons soon, and I don’t want to die in this warehouse!”

Amanda: “Opening doors.”

Gameplay begins

Gameplay is similar to a standard Survival map: choose to fight the zombies, or work to complete the level. Wall weapons are placed similarly to Black Ops 1.

Objectives disabled for this level.

To beat the level:

Doors open. A very large facility is seen. Zombies are standing here and there. Kill them to allocate points as usual. When you reach the facility’s main doors, this exchange is heard:

Amanda: “So, you guys used the teleporter? Does that mean you work for Group 935?”

Takeo: “No. We have been fighting for days on end to survive their atrocities.”

Samantha: “My daddy was one of the heads of 935.”

Amanda: “Wait…are you Samantha Maxis?”

Samantha: “Yes.”

Amanda: “Why do you have the body of a 40-year old man?”

Player: “It’s a long story.”

Amanda: “A soul swap, right? I think I might be able to fix that. Opening doors.”

Doors open, and more zombies are seen. Kill them, and continue with the standard survival tactics. Upon reaching a certain room, the doors in front of and behind the crew shut.

Amanda: “Okay, that should buy you some time. There are some guns in that room for you if you need them.”

Takeo: “What is this place we have stumbled upon?”

Amanda: “Oh, well, this is an anti-935 facility. After Doctor Richtofen revealed to the scientists in Griffin Station the Vril Device, some of them decided to…..defect. We stole some of 935’s technology and built this facility. Welcome to Stronghold, headquarters of Group 495.”

Nikolai: “I have question.”

Amanda: “Yes?”

Nikolai: “Do you have any Vodka?”

Amanda: “Umm…..no.”

Standard Black Ops weapons can be found in the room. The doors reopen, and the crew must fight their way through the horde that has gathered

around the frontal door.

After passing through the chamber, you hear this:

Amanda: “Okay guys, I’ve put the traps on manual. Get a whole bunch of zombies inside of those rooms and hit the buttons next to them. They’ll die very quickly.”

Do this, and the room seals up and starts to glow. The zombies start to inflate, and then explode.

Player: “OORAH!!! THAT WAS SWEET!!”

Nikolai: “That was beautiful explosion!”

Takeo: “An honorable trap!”

Samantha: “DING! Who wants cooked zombie?!?”

Continue fighting through the rooms, and the group reaches a laboratory.

Amanda: “Alright. Now, if you can get the power on, this lab will help Samantha get a new body. We’ve been working with dead bodies, and I’ve got one in storage that might be suitable.”

The lab is in the center of the map. Fight to the other end of the map to find the power switch. After turning on the power, a mist rolls in.

Richtofen: “FOUND YOU AT LAST!!! HOW ARE YOU, MY OLD FRIENDS?”

Player: “Richtofen!! Call off your zombies and we’ll talk!”

Richtofen: “HA! NEVER! FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!!!”

Takeo: “Cursed hell-dogs!”

Hell-hounds spawn whether or not you’ve finished a round. Kill them all, and once the round is finished, the mist goes away.

Amanda: “What the hell was that about?”

Player: “Richtofen. The one who controls the zombies.”

Takeo: “He swapped souls with Samantha, here.”

Amanda: “Fill me in later. Get to the lab, and I’ll walk you through the soul transfer.”

Return to the lab, and one of two large containers against the wall opens up.

Amanda: “Alright, Sam. Get in there, and two of you pull the switches on the wall. They have to be pulled at the same time.”

If being played with 4-players, Samantha must get in the container. If not, Samantha will enter automatically. Two of the other players must pull the switches on the wall.

Once the switches are pulled, the container seals, and flashes of light are seen inside the containers. After 15 seconds, the second container opens, and a female walks out.

Amanda: “It worked! Yes!”

Takeo: “Sam, your body is honorable!”

Player: “Damn……”

Nikolai: “You remind me of eighth wife, only younger.”

Samantha’s new body looks to be in her late twenties, with dark hair and long legs. (Clothes included.)

Samantha: “I’m glad to get rid of Richtofen’s body. It was icky.”

Amanda: “Now, how about getting me out of here? I’m opening the way into the upper levels of Stronghold.”

A metal door on the other side of the lab opens up, revealing a flight of stairs.

(Perks are available in the upper levels, but are not necessary to complete the level. Mystery Box spawns in the room at the top of the stairs.)

Head up the stairs, and fight the zombies up there. Zombies will climb up the side of the building to the windows, making it interesting to see them fall if you kill them before they get in.

Fight up to the sixth level, and the crew reaches a barred door.

Amanda: “Great! You made it! Let me open the door for you.”

The door opens. Crew goes in.

Amanda: “Whew! That was intense! Wasn’t sure if you guys would make it.”

Nikolai: “Nah. We’re old hands at doing seemingly convoluted things until we get something out of it.”

Player: “Let’s get out of here.”

Amanda: “We can’t go yet! There’s some research of mine we’ll need that’s stored on the third level. I’ll wait here until you guys get it.”

Takeo: “This seems eerily familiar.”

Player: “On it. Third level.”

Crew exits. (Easter egg: Activate one of the buttons on the console to open a secret panel, revealing the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Player: “OORAH! Good old Wonder Waffle!”)

Fight back down to the third level and start looking for an unusual-looking desk. Use the interact button to find a hidden button, which opens the wall opposite the windows.

Amanda: “Damn it! Some of the parts are missing! I don’t know where they are, but you’ll need to find them to get into the vault.”

Player: “You’re right, Tak. This is starting to look like Gersch.”

Search the levels of Stronghold to find three of the five parts needed to repair the vault door. The other two parts will be found on the ground level.

Repair the vault.

Amanda: “Good! Now, hold on a moment…..Damn it! I can’t get it to work!”

Nikolai: “Yep, definitely like Gersch.”

Head to the fuse box and knife it.

Amanda: “Yes! Vault access granted! Here you go, guys!”

The Vault opens and reveals several weapons: Death Machine, Wave Gun, VR-11, and the new Wunderwaffe DG-4.

The DG-4 resembles a shotgun, but has a strange-looking scope. It fires a concentrated blast of 115 energy, instantly killing each zombie it hits. Mag size: 4. Total ammo: 36. Slow reload.

Each player grabs one of the weapons. Head back to control room to continue.

Player: “Definitely not like Gersch! Oorah!”

Upon reaching the control room, several zombies burst through the windows in the corridor leading to the control room. Kill these, and more zombies spawn behind the group.

Takeo: “Richtofen! This is not funny!”

The door to the control room opens, and Amanda runs out.

Amanda: “Okay, let’s get to that teleporter!”

Protect Amanda as you fight your way to the teleporter.

Player: “Okay, Sam. Where should we go?”

Samantha: “I don’t know. All we can do is get in, and hope for the best.”

Another mist rolls in as you reach the warehouse.

Richtofen: “FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!!”

Player: “Oh great! This again!”

The hell-hounds come again, and will not stop spawning until the group reaches the teleporter.

Just before you reach the teleporter, a hell-hound jumps on Amanda and starts dragging her away. The player can’t do anything to save her.

Takeo: “NO! Release her, hell-spawn!”

Amanda: “GO! You can stop Richtofen! Station 8-5-6-0-2-2-1! GO! GO NOW!”

Group crowds into teleporter. Hell-hound jumps at the group just before the teleporter activates. Flash of light, and level ends.

“It was a mystery. But we had more important things to worry about. Our own survival.”

(Upon completion of this level, ‘Stronghold’ is unlocked for survival mode. Pack-a-punch located in the vault. Mystery Box spawns randomly. Perks more spread out.)

Now, at this point, I'm open to suggestions for levels. If you have any ideas, post them below!

Okay, thank you all for being so patient. Here is the first half of the next level. Enjoy!

Transmission: 4-5-1-4, Designate: ZULU

Henley, Robert; Sl---er --ll, Illu---at- (Affiliation Unknown)

Somewhere under Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.

April 15, 1975

“We spent two days gathering as much information as we could. There was a lot of info, but almost no weapons. No way to defend ourselves. We discovered a map with multiple locations marked on it, but no indication as to what their significance was. But one of the locations was beneath the base. We scouted around and found a tunnel leading under the city. Arming ourselves with what guns we could find, we headed into the tunnel, looking for answers.”

A flashlight turns on, illuminating a tunnel.

Harper: “Lights on, Zulu. Pistols out.”

An M1911 is drawn.

Player: “Roger.”

Dempsey: “Done.”

Gameplay Begins

(Follow the Tunnel.)

Proceed through the tunnel.

Harper: “Anything moves, take it out.”

Dempsey: “Got it.”

For about thirty seconds of continuous walking, nothing happens. The tunnel twists and turns, and looks quickly constructed.

Dempsey: “Wait.”

A moaning is heard. Dempsey moves to the corner of the tunnel, his knife drawn.

Dempsey: “That’s it, freak-bag. Just a little closer.”

A zombie shuffles into view. Dempsey stabs it in the throat. It dies instantly.

Dempsey: “Oorah.”

Harper: “Henley, you go ahead. Keep us covered.”

Player moves up to the next corner, and waits.

A zombie moves past the corner. Move up to the zombie and knife it to initiate a kill sequence.

Slow-motion: Player’s knife stabs the zombie in the back, Player holding tight to it. Player pulls out pistol and buries it in the back of zombie’s head. Fire the gun to execute the zombie.

Zombie falls to the ground.

Harper: “Nice one. Alright, the map says we’re almost to the marker.”

Continue on for about a minute. The tunnel opens up into a larger cavern. A strange (yet familiar) device is in the center, with several power cables running from it back into the tunnel.

(Objective Completed.)

Harper: “What the hell is that?”

Player: “Dunno, but we’re at the marker.”

Proceed into the cavern. Team walks up to the device.

Dempsey: “What in the world is this supposed to do?”

Player: “Not sure, but I think….”

More images. Diagrams of similar devices. Flashes of light. The voice starts again. “This is an MDT, more commonly known as a Teleporter. As the name suggests, it is capable of transporting objects over great distances almost instantaneously. First invented by Group 935 in the 1940’s, the designs were stolen by the American government. A prototype was constructed and stored at a facility in Nevada. Other facilities were then given Teleporters, including our own. The MDT is also capable—”

Moaning and groaning are heard. More zombies are stumbling through the tunnels.

Harper: “Quick! Inside the—whatever it is!”

(Escape.)

Player runs up, shooting zombies as he goes. An M16 is lying on a nearby crate. Grab this. Player runs into the MDT.

Dempsey: “We won’t be able to hold them all off!”

Harper: “I’m sorry, guys. I panicked. I’ve as good as killed us.”

Player’s gaze falls on a red button on the inside of the MDT.

Player: “Get back!”

Harper and Dempsey step further into the MDT. Player activates the button. A flash of light. More disjointed images.

(Objective Completed.)

Dempsey stumbles forward.

Dempsey: “What the hell?”

Harper: “WHOA!”

The inside of a facility is seen. Several stasis tanks are seen, and several large monitors are hung on the walls. A large screen with a map is seen next to the MDT.

Functioning Stations.

Current Station: Subterranean Area 51

Harper: “What the hell is this?”

Player: “A Teleporter.”

Dempsey: “A what? You can’t be serious!”

Automated Voice: “New life forms detected. Emergency Power engaged.”

Harper walks up to the screen.

Harper: “Incredible. This is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”

New text appears on screen.

Selection mode active. Select an active station to travel.

Harper: “Henley, did you say that this was a teleporter?”

Player: “Yeah.”

Dempsey: “Holy…..”

More text appears on screen.

Incoming transmission.

OKAY, WHOA. EVERYONE OKAY?

UNIDENTIFIABLE NOISE

TAKEO, HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I HATE YOU?

TANK, WHERE ARE WE?

DAMN IT. NIKOLAI, CHECK THOSE DOORS.

THEY’RE LOCKED. AND WE HAVE WORSE PROBLEM.

WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE VODKA, RUSSIAN?

HEY, GIVE ME A BREAK!

OOH! I FOUND A LEVER!

LET GO!! I TOLD RICHTOFEN, I’LL TELL YOU. THAT’S NOT A LEVER, SAM!

I KNOW. I REALLY FOUND A LEVER ON THIS CONSOLE.

AH. WE SEE THE LIGHT AT LAST.

COMPUTER ACTIVE

WHOA! WHAT?

PLEASE SPEAK THE COMMAND YOU WANT TO EXECUTE

GET US OUT OF HERE!

GET_US_OUT_OF_HERE.EXE

COMMAND NOT FOUND

TANK, LET ME HANDLE THIS. ACTIVATE MDT.

ACTIVATE_MDT.EXE

COMMAND FAILED. LOCATION NOT FIXED.

BRING ME VODKA!

BRING_ME_VODKA.EXE

COMMAND NOT FOUND

WHAT IS THIS, SAM?

SOME KIND OF COMPUTER….THAT HEARS!

WE MUST MASTER THIS MACHINE, IF WE ARE TO ESCAPE THIS PRISON.

WARNING. UNDEAD SUBJECTS INCOMING.

HOLY SHIT BALLS!

HOLY_SHIT_BALLS.EXE

COMMAND NOT FOUND

SAM! FIGURE OUT THIS MACHINE!

Harper: “What the heck?”

Henley: “Someone’s trapped at one of the other stations.”

Dempsey: “Um…Computer?”

Computer Activated.

Dempsey: “What is the location of that transmission?”

Retrieving Station Number.

Moans and screams are heard. Screen goes blank.

Security Breach. Undead Subjects Detected. All Operations Suspended.

Harper: “Uh oh.”

Human Verification Required For Emergency Procedures.

Henley: “Verify.”

Verified. Weapons Locker Open.

Part of the wall opens up to reveal several M16’s, M1911’s, Grenades, and Olympia shotguns.

Initiating Lockdown. Error. Lockdown Failed. Manual Door Operation Required.

Player runs to weapons locker and refills.

Unsealing Door in 30 seconds.

Dempsey: “Here we go again!”

Harper: “Bring ‘em on!”

Player: “Ready!”

Unsealing Door in 3. 2. 1.

(Seal the doors. (0 of 5 completed))

Door opens. Several zombies charge in. (Zombie strength: Round 2)

Kill the zombies.

To be continued......

Alright, as always, I am always open to suggestions. Just not now :) . I'm still working on the second part of this level. Any other suggestions for future levels are appreciated. :)

Alright everyone. Here is the conclusion to the Area 51 level. Enjoy, and as always, suggestions are appreciated, and If you believe that this should be continued, let me know!

Kill the zombies.

After exiting the room, on the right is a switch. Interact with it, and a large, metal door will close in the left hallway, sealing it off and blocking the zombies.

(Seal the doors. (1 of 5 completed))

Zombies will continue to attack from the right passageway. Fight through them until you find another passageway leading to the left. Activate the switch next to it to seal this passage.

(Seal the doors. (2 of 5 completed))

Harper: “That’ll hold ‘em!”

Henley: “We’re not done yet! Keep going!”

Head down the hall and turn right. A massive horde is charging down the hall towards the group.

Dempsey: “OH YEAH! BRING IT, FREAK-BAGS!!”

Dempsey begins firing, bringing down several zombies.

Harper: “We’ll never take them all down! What do we do?!”

Henley: “Computer!”

Computer Active.

Henley: “Got anything for crowd control?!?”

Initiating Crowd Control Protocols.

A panel on the wall opens, revealing a very familiar weapon.

Pick up the weapon, and fire it at the horde.

Ten zombies are electrified.

Dempsey: “WHOA! BADASS!”

Continue to attack the horde until all zombies are dead.

Harper: “What is that, and where can I get one?”

A booming voice comes from all around them.

Richtofen: “OOH! YOU FOUND THE WUNDERWAFFE DG-2!”

Dempsey: “Who the hell are you?”

Richtofen: “NONE OF YOUR BUISINESS! BETTER HURRY IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! AHAHAHA!”

Continue on down the hallway until you reach another hallway heading to the right.

Activate the switch to seal the hallway ahead of you.

(Seal the doors. (3 of 5 completed))

Head to the right.

Richtofen: “WELL DONE! YOU JUST MIGHT SURVIVE THIS!”

Several Nova 6 Crawlers turn the corner.

Richtofen: “OR NOT! AHAHAHAHA HA HA!”

Kill the Crawlers to continue.

After the last Crawler is dead, more zombies will turn the corner.

Richtofen: “YOU JUST WON’T DIE, WILL YOU? THEY WOULDN’T EITHER!”

Fight through the zombies and pull the switch at the corner.

(Seal the doors. (4 of 5 completed))

Dempsey: “That’s it! Quick, back to the control room!”

Harper: “This should be easy!”

Richtofen: “NOT SO FAST! ACTUALLY, VERY FAST! FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!!”

Player: “Damn it!!”

Hellhounds start spawning. Fight back down the corridors until you reach the control room door. Pull the last switch to block out the undead. Kill the remaining hellhounds in the room.

(Objective Completed.)

Dempsey is panting and out of breath.

Dempsey: “Computer!”

Computer Active.

Dempsey: “Retrieve Station Number!”

Retrieving Station Number.

Station 8-7-4-9-0-2-1.

Dempsey: “Okay….now what?”

Player: “Select station!”

Station Selected.

Player: “Activate MDT!”

Activating.

The Teleporter flashes again. The receiver remains empty.

Harper: “What the…? Where are they?”

Richtofen: “AHA HA HAHA!!! They are dead!!”

Player: “Wait….Computer, give the date of that transmission.”

Date of Transmission: March 4, 1974; 1200 hours.

Dempsey: “Damn it! They could have helped us!”

Richtofen: “HAHAHAH! TOO BAD YOU DON’T HAVE A WEAPON THAT CAN ELECTRIFY THE CIRCUITS IN THE MDT!”

Player: “Electrify…..YES!”

Player pulls out the Wunderwaffe DG-2.

(Charge the MDT.)

Fire the DG-2 at the Teleporter. Nothing will happen.

Richtofen: “OOPS! IT’S NOT STRONG ENOUGH!! TOO BAD!!”

More images flash in front of Player’s vision. A machine is seen. The voice begins to speak. “This is probably one of the more useful inventions of Group 935. The Pack-A-Punch Machine. Insert a weapon into it, and it will be completely reconstructed into a more powerful weapon. The upgrades are—”

Player: “Computer! Locate Pack-A-Punch Machine!”

Richtofen: “OOH! CLEVER. HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?”

Machine Located. Activating Machine.

A panel on the wall opens up. At the same time, the metal door breaks, letting in several zombies.

Dempsey: “SHIT-BALLS!”

Harper: “Henley! Do what you need to do! We’ll hold them off!”

(Upgrade Weapon.)

An M1911 is lying next to the PAP. Pick it up and insert it into the machine.

Upgrading In Progress……Upgrade Complete.

Weapon: Mustang & Sally.

(Objective Completed.)

(Kill the horde.)

Fire your new weapons at the horde to decimate it.

Harper: “Whoa!”

(Objective Completed.)

Dempsey: “Wow. Just….wow.”

(Upgrade the Wunderwaffe DG-2.)

Insert the DG-2 into the machine.

Upgrading In Progress……Upgrade Complete.

Weapon: Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ

(Charge the MDT.)

Player takes the weapon. Fire it into the Teleporter. The navigation map will begin to crackle. New locations appear on it, shimmering on and off.

Player: “Computer! Select Station 8-7-4-9-0-2-1 on March 4, 1974; 1205 hours!”

Station Selected.

More zombies flood into the room.

Player: “ACTIVATE MDT!”

Activating.

The Teleporter flashes again. Four figures appear inside it.

Tank Dempsey: “ALRIGHT! MORE FREAK-BAGS!! YAAH!!”

Samantha: “I will enjoy their pain!!”

The newcomers begin firing at the zombies. One of them throws something at the horde.

Takeo: “Die with honor, Monkey!”

The zombies gather around the object, and it explodes.

Dempsey, Harper and Player finish off the rest of the zombies.

Activating Emergency Lockdown.

A metal grille slides over the doorway, blocking off the zombies. A zombie tries to grab it, but gets electrocuted.

Nikolai: “First time it’s been that easy.”

Everyone converges in the center of the room.

Tank Dempsey: “Who’re you guys?”

Harper: “Name’s Harper. This here’s Henley, and over here is Dempsey.”

Samantha: “I’m Samantha. This is Takeo, Nikolai, and Tank Dempsey.”

Tank Dempsey and Dempsey stare at each other.

Tank & Dempsey (in unison): “Holy Shit-Balls.”

Screen fades out.

“We had rescued the survivors. We were safe. For the moment. But our struggle was far from over.”

Anyone like my ending? ;)

+1, just because I loved the ending. I can't get enough of this.

I had NO IDEA that my writing would go over so well! The only things that would make this better would be:

-Getting a good comment from AlphaSnake

-Getting 1000 views on this thread

-This becoming a TREYARCH REALITY!

I'm betting on the second one first :lol: .

Mother F**king mind-gasm. I love it. +10 man. Really, I loved it. it gets you thrown into a possible future story, and gameplay aspects. As lame as I sound saying this, I felt like I was playing, and envisioning these things happen. You did a GREAT job with the imagery, and obviously put a ton of time and effort into this!

Great job!! But we need MORE! Haha

Mother F**king mind-gasm. I love it. +10 man. Really, I loved it. it gets you thrown into a possible future story, and gameplay aspects. As lame as I sound saying this, I felt like I was playing, and envisioning these things happen. You did a GREAT job with the imagery, and obviously put a ton of time and effort into this!

Great job!! But we need MORE! Haha

I am working on the next level AS I TYPE, so you won't have long to wait! And, it means a lot to hear that people are envisioning these things, and they like my imagery.

Who knows? One day, this could actually become part of CoD Zombies mode! Then, that means.... :shock: THAT MEANS I'D BE KING OF THE WORLD :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!