tranzit pyramid found next to farm

zombiekiller28

Bro we've been playing Tranzit for almost 2 months, i think we all would have noticed a giant pyramid. Heck, regardless of size the No-Clippers would have noticed it on their escapades.. I don't think it's of a big relevance right now.

Run from the farm to the diner. On the left just after you enter the fog, you will see what appears to be a pyramid. There is still part of an Easter egg that is not known.

Perhaps.........

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That all changed when he touched the pyramid and began hearing voices."

Stuhlinger is the one who hears Richtofen in tranzit. Maybe he needs to touch the pyramid for the next clue?

The Pyramid in question is the M.P.D. An ancient and vastly powerful device found deep inside the Moon believed to have been built by the Vril-Ya. Not much is known about it, aside from the fact that whoever is inside it pretty much becomes a deity and can control Zombies, among other things.

It also serves as a way for your soul to travel into the Aether, as demonstrated by Richtofen's soul being in the Aether "Still adjusting to the Aether, it wreaks havoc on the pipes"

Whoever is in the Aether through the M.P.D. is, again, essentially a deity, able to control zombies and have many other powers we know nothing about yet.

The device is also powered/awakened by souls, for some reason. Probably just to make the Story Quest (these are NOT Easter Eggs anymore) harder.

It's not a pyramid. What you are seeing is the mountain Ragdo shows. Any other 'pyramids' you see are most likely a mountain.

You see, Zombies (probably all CoD games) has this effect occurring in every map almost. When a certain filter is applied, but it is see through, certain objects tend to highlight. Not highlight, but become grey and clearly stand out in the filter. You can even see these through objects as well! Take Sickle Lander in Ascension. Look at the control pad and you'll know what I mean.

On Green Run, best example I can give is looking through the windows of the Diner. Odd effect, but nothing more.

In this case, the fog is acting as the filter. Highlighting the mountain, but not the rocks so it looks a little like a pyramid! Pareidolia :P

Run to Town from the shack or Power, and you will see the windows/walls off the bank highlighted through the fog. I use this to my advantage to get a sense of direction.

All in all, it's not a pyramid, but filter glitch present throughout CoD.

I'm goin with this. :idea:

So I was playing a 4 player game online the other day, and a couple of players dropped. We continued playing, and the other player playing with me died. I was running around finishing the level, when the game glitched out as I was hitting the mystery box. The two remaining zombies were froze(trying to run), and the item in the mystery box was frozen. I was not able to get the item nor kill the zombies.

I was still able to run around and visit the whole map like I was in theater mode. The is where it gets interesting. There was very little to no fog and it was daylight! I spent a couple of hours running around and checking out the whole map. Any of the turbine open doors were transparent and I could see in, but could not enter. The laundry room door was also transparent. I checked the whole map looking to see if there were places I may have missed. Lots of stuff we do not see in the fog, but nothing missed.

I also checked out the "pyramid" and took some pictures of it. I will post these later after I watermark them.

Yea that glitch happens a lot to me.

I think we already have pictures and it's just rocks. I just think its funny how much it actually does look like a pyramid when running by it in the fog. I know it's not and I'm not insinuating anything I just notice it now every time I run by when before this thread I didn't. lol

Yea that glitch happens a lot to me.

I think we already have pictures and it's just rocks. I just think its funny how much it actually does look like a pyramid when running by it in the fog. I know it's not and I'm not insinuating anything I just notice it now every time I run by when before this thread I didn't. lol

Wait till you see my pictures! Does not look like a pile of rocks.

Thats a rough call lol. I'll try to play around with it tonight.

I had this theory.. shh don't tell anyone or I might stir up the say all end alls around here then nobody will ever find me again.. :P Anyway, 4 players throw 4 electric traps on top of the bus, toss 4 turbines down inside the bus at alternate times (to alternate the power being generated) and send the bus around the map on its own. Follow around on foot with jug, staminup, and the knuckles and see if the electricity activates anything. Like the big broken pylons hanging over the road at certain points.. possibly this pyramid.. the windmills out by Nacht, etc.. etc..

Just a theory.. It's tricky to coordinate but I'm gonna do it eventually.

• 2 months later...

this thread started back at the end of december. Couple updates later a little glitch could'nt be fixed but they can patch other glitches why not a texture glitch? Is it the hardest of all glitches to patch or is it soooo not worth the effort and shall remain til the last dlc is out? Obviously not worth the time and effort.