Rainforest Cafe Holds the Secrets to the Next Step

optimus555

Go to town,

Head toward bus terminal out into the fog and hug the right side. Before the lava, take a look at the sign - Rain Forest Cafe.

Side note : 5 total man holes in town, can anybody cross confirm?

The sign has what would seem to be an image of maybe a tea cup on it. But it is actually a FLOATING man hole cover. Go take a look.

Next, below the sign on the Brick is writing etched into it. Something like "now Dine" with the "e" missing - "now die".

Hmmm another place where you can get food and drink just like the DINER and DINER says Now Die as well.

Tombstones. Maybe you need to tombstone at the Diner somewhere to open up manholes in town.

Idea 2, Maybe you have to tombstone on certain Man hole covers at the same time. Again, there are 5 in town. Try all combinations.

I have a feeling the laundromat beams are part of this. One of the beams goes to the Rainforest cafe.

So whos gonna try it? :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and wats the next step after you go down on the man hole? have another friend come shoot your tombstone with a jet gun and blood will spray out the back? lol sorry but its been 2 months and nobody has no REAL SOLID proof of the next step. to be honest it looks like its done, Revolution dlc comes out next month. oh yea ppl are startin to just consider the beams a glitch, for sum reason nobody on ps3 can replicate them. not even Spiderbite from NGT Zombies, looks like Green Run, TranZit is a dud lol

and wats the next step after you go down on the man hole? have another friend come shoot your tombstone with a jet gun and blood will spray out the back? lol sorry but its been 2 months and nobody has no REAL SOLID proof of the next step. to be honest it looks like its done, Revolution dlc comes out next month. oh yea ppl are startin to just consider the beams a glitch, for sum reason nobody on ps3 can replicate them. not even Spiderbite from NGT Zombies, looks like Green Run, TranZit is a dud lol

For the record, I called the beams a glitch as soon as I saw 3 or 4 people comment that they couldn't get them on PS3. Pretty much they day after they were discovered.

I have to say, it is semi entertaining to see these theories getting more and more ridiculous as people get more desperate.

Hey, has anyone tried getting 4 people to all buy the same 4 perks, then EMPing all 4 of those perks at once, then throwing 4 monkeys at the electric zombie while he's standing on a manhole cover while the perk machines are still disabled? Someone try it! If you don't then you're a whiny, quitting little kid.

"The Easter Egg is done", he said for the umpteenth time, shaking his head, disappointed in his fellow member.

Thank you; if you have got the trophy / achievement then you have done this part of the Easter egg. e.g. on Moon after you watch the earth get hit by the rockets that the end of that part of the Easter egg. Maybe it will continue in the next map from the DLC.

PS. Floofy55, loving the signature ;)

Jesus christ. so many little babies in this forum. the easter egg is done thats true. BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE SMALL MINDED AND TIRE EASILY

to the guy looking for the cafe...really bro? Lol. Its in the fog part of town heading towards bus station..right hand side....

"small minded"?? lmao!! you sound dumb. most of the ppl on here were SO sure tranzit was a huge clock...and now another far fetch idea comes to light.and tire easly????? LIKE I SAID the game been out for how long now?? and the egg was solved within a week but NOW its been NO new SOLID proof? and you said 5 manholes?? its only 4 players, even 2 ppl can do the ee sooo tell me how thats gonna work. lol come on buddy..just let it go, you really think the FIRST map they give us is gonna have the biggest complicated ee with sum grand reward of all the perks like on MOON (which happened to be the final map so they HAD to do sumthin grand with it) stop bein greedy and wait for the dlc....its...nothin...else...there :lol:

• Administrators

Please supply an image of this sign. I'm looking around with no-fog enabled and I see no sign anywhere between the said areas. Hugging the right side, you say? I followed all the way from Town up to the Tunnel just to make sure, and there is absolutely nothing - no sign, no brick, nada. I'm not saying that it's false, but something isn't right if I can't find it and it's nowhere to be seen.

Its beside the Bank. Walk torwards the bridge, Looking Down the entire time. When you come to a Manhole, STOP, Turn Right, In front of you will be a wooden fence, Look ^ & you shall see the Forest Cafe writing on the Brick wall, As well as what appears to be a steaming bowl of soup that Actually resembles a Manhole thats been slid over. As well with this is some writing that appears to read "A Great Place To Dine" with the N in Dine scratched out...You can also find another if you go to the Bar, & go upstairs. When you get up their, look up thru the hole in the roof with a sniper rifle to the top left of the Moon Building!!!

I do find this interesting thou however because of the many random quotes the characters have of Forests.

Its beside the Bank. Walk torwards the bridge, Looking Down the entire time. When you come to a Manhole, STOP, Turn Right, In front of you will be a wooden fence, Look ^ & you shall see the Forest Cafe writing on the Brick wall, As well as what appears to be a steaming bowl of soup that Actually resembles a Manhole thats been slid over. As well with this is some writing that appears to read "A Great Place To Dine" with the N in Dine scratched out...You can also find another if you go to the Bar, & go upstairs. When you get up their, look up thru the hole in the roof with a sniper rifle to the top left of the Moon Building!!!

I do find this interesting thou however because of the many random quotes the characters have of Forests.

Wait there's another man hole out by the Moon sign? if thats true..then wow. I glitched into the map in theater mode and while looking over at the moon sign area from the highest the free roam cam could go, I spotted lights coming out of the lava that made it look like there is a room down there... interesting stuff

Wait there's another man hole out by the Moon sign? if thats true..then wow. I glitched into the map in theater mode and while looking over at the moon sign area from the highest the free roam cam could go, I spotted lights coming out of the lava that made it look like there is a room down there... interesting stuff

Yea I've seen that as well, Like Behind the Bar almost. I always get a Error about Fake entities everytime Im looking around this area for some reason!!!

Ok, heres an idea I've been working on for a few days.

Sam and Russman, need to have completed the Richoften side. They turn on the power, Richoften likes power. Then they get tombstone. Then one dies at the diner (maybe on the roof right next to the DIE sign. Then the other dies at the town, by this other "now die" sign.

Sam says, "maybe I should just join them, then I would know who is behind this."

Also, has anyone ever tried sucking up the electric guy when he is in light form with the jet gun?

The OBJECTIVES are done for now. The audio files don't confirm any more steps.

BUT thats not to say we have discovered all there is to find....

JUST PLEASE stop being so obsessed....

everyone in these forums is forming an obsession!

people CANT let go....just wait...be patient young padawan...

The OBJECTIVES are done for now. The audio files don't confirm any more steps.

BUT thats not to say we have discovered all there is to find....

JUST PLEASE stop being so obsessed....

everyone in these forums is forming an obsession!

people CANT let go....just wait...be patient young padawan...

i think this fits with this :http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=27227

and the fact that there nothing to do with the nav card and the nav table.