DLC Acronym

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are suppose to "Unlock the World of Zombies" i think there will be more map packs than 4.. I mean I have a whole WORLD to fill lol so FEAR RICHTOFEN sounds about right lol

Bare in mind that you wont be getting just 4 zombie maps, most likely Treyarch will do the same as Black ops and have the last map pack contain 5 zombie maps. Nuketown, Greenrun, Die Rise, +2 maps, +the last map pack)that tallies up to 10 locations and if all of them are like Greenrun...then there's like 20+.

Not to mention in the season pass it clearly states: "get exclusive access to all 4 DLC"

Black Ops:

F - First Strike

E - Escalation

A - Annihilation

R - Rezzurection

Black Ops 2:

R - Revolution

A - ???

P - ???

E - Extinction

FEAR RAPE

It was one big rape awareness campaign all along.

Absolutely amazing. I sat in my chair laughing for like 10 minutes. You sir, are going places.

isn't there going to be 4 DLCs and in between, add like 1 map in between the DLCs? cuz nuketown wasn't a dlc and i think there will be more of those "nuketown" maps added in the mix.. could spell something with more letters, using the first letter of the zombie map. so "N" and nuketown will be released at the very end of it all for those who didn't get season pass or the dreaded hardened edition. so the first letter is "R" and the last is "N"... FEAR RICHTOFEN. I said it earlier in the post.. makes sense to me.

Let's discuss :)

Allright I'll do my normal predictions: 8-)

I think they're going to do what they did with black ops and make the first 3 maps 1 zombies, 4 multiplayer, (and possibly 1 gun), But the last map will be 1TRANZIT map as well as a extra 4 survival maps showing us the origins of marelton (nuketown), misty, russman, and Samule, where as the tranzit map is the big finnaly!Encore! Standing ovation! Trayarch shuts down for the next 2 years.... :P (not fully they still have bug fixes and prep for Cod11.... :D )