New Zombie Map DIE RISE - Los Angeles - HELICOPTER

(I´m spanish so sorry I made mistakes, I don´t know writing English very well ^^U)

>

(Click on the image for full screen)

The firstBlack Ops II DLC has just leaked: REVOLUTION

4 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Zombie Map and a new Weapon

The new Zombie map is DIE RISE, "The rise" in German

As you can see in the image, there are a lot of destroyed buildings, so we could think that the story takes places in a town after the Moon rockets.

Well, I think this town isLos Angeles

[*] The Bus goes from North to South, and Los Angeles is at the south of Hanford.

[*] And now I will say a thing that I found yesterday: We all know that the Tactital Insertions indicate the coordinates of the Multiplayer maps... But what happened if we use the Tactical Insertion on any map?

I put this coordinates on Google Earth...

The City Hall, a very high building... I think that "Die Rise" could mean "High Rise"... Maybe we could use the City Hall as a HAARP Tower like the obelisk of Green Run.

... and in front of the City Hall there is the Police Administration Building... And the Zombies wear Police costumes... Hmmm...

If we "Zoom" the image (sorry I´m spanish and I don´t know the correct word for that xD) we could see an Helicopter!!!! Like the Bus of Green Run!!!

And you can also see that the Police Zombies have grenades, blinding grenades... What could happen if we shoot to these Zombies...? Could have there been "Titan Zombies"?

I hope you have been able to read all the post xD Sorry if I made mistakes, I don´t know writing English very well ^^U

:D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There already is a forum section for this.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=138

And Die Rise does not mean "The rise" in german.

Take it from someone who is from Germany. ;)

Okay, sorry, I don´t know that there already was a forum for this. Sorry! :(

Your English is not bad at all. "Zoom" was the correct word you were looking for. And good eye catching the helicopter! I totally missed that.

Only thing I didn't get from your post was... what map did you get the coordinates from?

When the Tactical Insection is on your hand, you can see the coordinates of the Multiplayer Map where you are playing (for example, 1.27N 103.77E (Cargo))

But when you put the Tactical Insertion on the ground (it means, when you use the Tactical Insertion), the coordinates are always the same on all the maps: The City Hall. :)