Die Rise? What Could This Hold?

Mr,Cr33p3rKill3r

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Can See A Helicopter In The Sky Which Could Replace The Bus As Transportation, and taking us around the map landing and dropping us off on the top of buildings.

Oh dear god no. The last thing anyone wants is ANOTHER Tranzit.

Who are you, and why do you think you speak for everyone?

Hi. I'm Jack.

Everyone I know who owns and has played BO2 has hated Tranzit.

It was very disappointing. The overall map layout was uninteresting and didn't feature much. Moving around is a pain because not only is 75% of the map is covered in fog, but the sub-maps are very puny and tight-closed. Which makes playing survival not fun at all.

Jack, despite my bipolar feelings against tranzit -green run, I know for a fact some people love it... And it's not TRANZIT that's the problemb, it's GREEN RUN, it's too filled with fog, in the next tranzit if we ARE using a helecopter, I would suspect that there would either be a zip-line system, a ground floor to walk across, teleporters, or something to get places faster by other means then the chopper... I would love to see the bottom of the city filled with fallen buildings and fire, while 5 or 6 other areas remain unharmed, purhaps teleporters will link the areas, or maybe after riding the copper to one area you could link up a zip-line rought around the map... Just my thoughts...

@StopMocking I Agree It Isn't TranZit,and if anyone say's it is,is cause they are one of those people who think TranZit is the Map Name. It Is Green Run,And Honestly I Do Find It Fun, But It Has Gotten Boring,Which If DLC Comes Out This Month Then Green Run Did It's Job.(meaning Lasted Me From Release Day To January 29th) And It Shall Be Like Kino From Black Ops 1, I'll Never Play It Again Unless I'm Doing It Solo Going For 100+(Which I Accomplished On Kino) But I Can See Them Using Zip Lines As Other Source Of Transport, When The Chopper Would Leave.And I Think Maybe You'll be able to look at the edge's down to the streets below(and be able to jump off and die of course lol get me my rpg) and I Can See them having street destroyed by lava,fire,destroyed buildings. Something I Think Would Be Cool To Have,Is Them To Implement With RPG or Explosives Have Maybe 1 Certain Building That After You Grenade Or RPG it so much that part of the building will collaps or break. But Thats Just My Opinion.

Nice I love the idea of being able to destroy buildings!

Another thought is the wing suits from blops 2 campaign, if they could engineer the same physics into an equipment, we could see marelton or Nikolai in free fall! On a set path of course, we can't expect such an amazing feature so soon. :lol:

Oh I can see it now! Drinks PHD grabs jumpsuit and dives off the highest building, fires a mustang and sally shot into a building, it crumbles as you swoop inside causing a second massive explosion! EPIC! 8-)

Hey guys.... This just dawned on me... What if die rise isn't another tranzit map... (obviously its a new map but that's not the point)

What if die rise isn't a German-English name at all? What if it's a new MODE like greif, but it's called die rise because you DIE and the RISE back as a zombie... That would explain the odd map name.. :? How did I MISS THIS?

It could be a 4 vs 4 game mode where you play and then once you go down you become a zombie and try to take down the opposet team?

Of course there will be a new map too, but the mode is die-rise... Makes sence to me! :D

Let me see thoughts!

Jack, despite my bipolar feelings against tranzit -green run, I know for a fact some people love it... And it's not TRANZIT that's the problemb, it's GREEN RUN, it's too filled with fog, in the next tranzit if we ARE using a helecopter, I would suspect that there would either be a zip-line system, a ground floor to walk across, teleporters, or something to get places faster by other means then the chopper... I would love to see the bottom of the city filled with fallen buildings and fire, while 5 or 6 other areas remain unharmed, purhaps teleporters will link the areas, or maybe after riding the copper to one area you could link up a zip-line rought around the map... Just my thoughts...

I just want another good survival map. The Green Run sub-maps are tiny and disappointing while Nuketown didn't actually offer anything.

And for the record, my name isn't Jack. I was just goofing around.

@StopMocking OMG I Never Thought Of The WingSuits,Bro Amazing Idea! And That Mode Has Hit My Mind A Few Times,But I Believe It Will Be A TranZit Map,But With Some Leaked Images The Menu Showed Up In Germany, Die Rise/Survial. Now Think, What Is Missing Here? Survival With Green Run Their Would Be Areas Town/Survival,ect. And Perhaps Survival Could Be Survival Only?