Die Rise? What Could This Hold?

Mr,Cr33p3rKill3r

Hey Guys My Name Is Dylan aka Mr.Cr33p3rKill3r Here Today And I Want To Speak About The Leaked Images of Black Ops 2 DLC 1 "Revolution" And But Mostly Zombie Map Die Rise. But I'll Speak Of The Entire Map Pack In General.

Revolution:The Map Pack

As Many People Are Calling This Fake, I Would Like To Bring Up A Few Points. Gamestop Get's Their Poster's For Game DLC's A Month Before The DLC Is Released,Which Is Why They Are Able To Have This Poster. And My Second Point Is Before You All Say This Is Fake, Think Back To Call of Duty 7 aka Black Ops. Every Single Map Pack Except For First Strike I Believe These Poster Images Were Linked. And They Were Also Linked Before Black Ops 2 Launch With The Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map Coming With Pre Ordering The Game, This Was Leaked Before The Game Was Available For Pre Order. So Just Take A Step From The Past.

Content:The Multiplayer Maps

Hydro- This Map I Can't Really Put My Finger On, I Can't Really Depict Where This Map Could Take Place And Where It Would be(meaning: Factory, Village,ect)

Grind- By The Image You Can Clearly See That This Is Going To Be In A Skate Park. Information That Can Back This Up, Is That The Name Is "Grind" And You Can Grind On A Skateboard. As well as their is graffiti on the walls,ect.

Downhill- A SNOW MAP! Yes! This Map Will Be Taking Place In The Winter, And Could Be A Remake of Popular Black Ops Map Summit? I Honestly Think It Could Be. As In The Image There Is A Red Building, Which Looks Similar To The Red Barn On Summit In C Domination Spawn.

Mirage- This Map Looks Like It Could Take Place In Asia, And Could Be A Remake Of A World At War Map(Sorry Cant Remember The Map Name Off The Top Of My Head)

Content:Zombie Maps

Die Rise- Here Is Our New Zombies Map Known As "Die Rise" Many People Believe It Will Take Place In Germany As The Name Resembles World At War Map "Der Riese" And Other Think It Could Take Place In Asia. And If You Look Above The Middle Zombie In The Image You Can See A Helicopter In The Sky Which Could Replace The Bus As Transportation, and taking us around the map landing and dropping us off on the top of buildings.Some People Are Saying This Is A New Game Mode Where When You Die You Can Return To The Game As A Zombie in Armor or just Soldiers Uniforms.

Bonus:We Got The A Peacemaker!

The Peacemaker Sub Machine Gun I Have Been Looking Up On The Internet, I've Seen Article's Saying The Peace Maker Is A Real SMG, But I Cant Really Find Information On The Gun Like The Mag Size, Fire Rate,Ect. But I'm Excited Treyarch Is The First To Release Gun DLC In The Call of Duty Series. As Treyarch Has Broken Out And Done Many Things Never Seen Before In Call of Duty. Some Examples Are Call of Duty Black Ops Was The First CoD to Release 4 Map Packs In The Games Life Cycle, Another Is With Black Ops 2 They were the first in the CoD Series To Go Into The Future. And Add This To Their List Gun DLC, I Just Wonder How 3Arc Will Use This With Match Making?

Overall:Opinions

Do You Think The Images Are Real:Yes I Do,All The Leaked Images For Black Ops DLC Was Correct,And This One Is Too.

Maps Rating:I Can't Really Rate Until I Play Them But They Look Like They Will Add Variety To The Map Cycle, And Bring A Fresh Series Of Maps To The Game.

What Do You Think Die Rise Will Be: I Think It Will Be A Big TranZit Map Like Green Run, And They Will Split The Main Area's Into Grief And Survival Maps. And Will Continue The Storyline From Green Run Or Perhaps Moon giving us our Fab 4 As The Players Or In a Call of The Dead Easter Egg Version.

Thank You All For Reading I Hope You Enjoyed This Little Review,Feel Free To Comment Your Opinions And Have A Great Day!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The actual poster design is to good to be fake, I don't think someone would put that much work into a fake poster.

Also Black Ops 2 is not the first CoD game to take place in the future. Each Modern Warfare title took place in the near future.

As for the bonus "Peacemaker SMG", I love the idea of there being exclusive weapon DLC. Most people might think it's unfair but I don't think the guns will be to useful. If they put the gun DLC in the cooresponding Zombie map that would be amazing.

You Can See A Helicopter In The Sky Which Could Replace The Bus As Transportation, and taking us around the map landing and dropping us off on the top of buildings.

Oh dear god no. The last thing anyone wants is ANOTHER Tranzit.

Actually, I would love another Tranzit ( ._.)

You Can See A Helicopter In The Sky Which Could Replace The Bus As Transportation, and taking us around the map landing and dropping us off on the top of buildings.

Oh dear god no. The last thing anyone wants is ANOTHER Tranzit.

Actually, I would love another Tranzit ( ._.)

With less fog, no denizens and no cross the map revives ,_,

I hate it when noobs at diner make my earpieces explode because I didn't mind reviving them when I'm at town...

Other than that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Tranzit concept, I just hate green run (and the survival maps).

Imo NTZ is the best :3

@Killed I Agree With All Your Points, And I Apologize I'll Try To Keep To A Two Color Min From Now On.

@Triple I Apologize That Is Just How I Naturally Type, To Have Every Word Begin With Caps, It's Just Something I Do Naturally Without Noticing.

That's Not An Excuse, It's A Flaw To Be Worked On.

With less fog, no denizens and no cross the map revives ,_,

I hate it when noobs at diner make my earpieces explode because I didn't mind reviving them when I'm at town...

Other than that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Tranzit concept, I just hate green run (and the survival maps).

Imo NTZ is the best :3

Precisely. You know what I'm not seeing with that small picture of Die Rise? Fog. BUT it's hard to tell. And that's the noob's fault for not being at the town, if you ask me ;D

Can't wait for this, this just from the few hints it gives us is hopefully going to be great.

There are a few things I notice right away with this poster that seems to have some significance.

1.)First off, it looks SUNNY! We haven't seen a good sunny map since Kino and Shangri-la if this is a huge non-foggy map that it will be amazing.

2.)The helicopter this could as previously stated be our mode of transportation. But from this what kind of information could we get? Well the name DIE RISE is a play on words for the German phrase THE RISE and is also a play on the English phrase HIGH RISE. THE RISE is obviously the rise of zombies, but in our language HIGH RISE means tall buildings right? Picture this, a helicopter taking us from building roof to building roof over a destroyed Japan (or China or some Asian location because the signs in the back are clearly not the English alphabet)?

3.)Check out the zombies, there policemen in swat suits. This seems to be a telling of a story within it's self. Since there so detailed could this mean that we turn into the zombies when we die? Would make sense because of the new game modes, maybe a game mode that's like that?

4.)Last thing is that I don't think this is any of the crew that we currently know. Our current group wouldn't likely go to an Asian country considering there only mode of transportation is a bus. The original 4 are in loss of a member and in return is Sam, these 4 would seemingly have no real relevance being in a location like this, what would they be doing there? What I'm thinking is that the 4 we're going to be playing is Policemen in the area. Why? Because who other then a policeman would have the access to a Helicopter? On top of that if this were the case wouldn't that be a huge hint towards that gamemode referenced in 3 considering there are police zombies on the poster?

Just some ideas, take then with a grain of salt. What I propose we do right now is get the sign read, and then we try to find interesting city locations that have conspiracy locations surrounding them.

Can't wait for this, this just from the few hints it gives us is hopefully going to be great.

4.)Last thing is that I don't think this is any of the crew that we currently know. Our current group wouldn't likely go to an Asian country considering there only mode of transportation is a bus. The original 4 are in loss of a member and in return is Sam, these 4 would seemingly have no real relevance being in a location like this, what would they be doing there? What I'm thinking is that the 4 we're going to be playing is Policemen in the area. Why? Because who other then a policeman would have the access to a Helicopter? On top of that if this were the case wouldn't that be a huge hint towards that gamemode referenced in 3 considering there are police zombies on the poster?

Just some ideas, take then with a grain of salt. What I propose we do right now is get the sign read, and then we try to find interesting city locations that have conspiracy locations surrounding them.

I've been thinking about 4 for quite a bit. Since day one, not since you posted it. All I can say is, "Why not?" Look at the map selection screen, then think about this for a second. Everything is brown. Dusty. Dirty. There's not any water. Not any visible water anyway. If that were to just represent the fog, it wouldn't make any since, either. IF this map were to be set during the day, without fog, then there goes that part of the map screen aesthetic. All the oceans are gone. This would make transport via bus to ANYWHERE possible. That, or the Denizen teleporters goofed up once. This map will involve either the Tranzit Gang or the O4. I don't see them introducing a group of characters (minus CoTD, mainly because the EE of that one involved the O4, then we went back to using them in Shangri-La) just to not use them again in the next map.

Wait... IF there Is going to be helecopters... I don't think marelton, misty, russman, or Samule can drive that... But marines, soviates, nazi scientist, and imperials can... does this mean... :shock:

(Dempsky): Were Baaaccccckkkk.....

Bam! Roar! Gunshots! Ax7/Sigman! Helecopters! Swatteams! Standing ovation! BRAVO! And that's just the trailer...

Regardless of how much I would LOVE to have the O4 back, why would they be in a place like this? Don't get me wrong there could be a reason just unforeseen yet, but from what has already been established the O4 seem to have no real goal in any location other then 935 group locations now. The only thing we were left with at the end of the EE was that they want to wipe all remains of group 935 and Sam wants her body back. For them to be in Japan in a city none the less seems like an out there location for either of those purposes. To back up this even further I doubt the current 4 would have much to do in a location like this considering there on the other half of the world and even if the water in the oceans are gone like the previous poster was talking about it would still be a long shot. I'm honestly thinking from a logical standpoint that there are going to be new people that are given a chance to activate a spire of some sort and they have to choose a side. Any of the most likely of the people I think they would be policemen considering that there is the possibility that you can turn into zombies and the 4 on the cover are police zombies. But that to is speculation, so take that as nothing to important.

If someone could even give me a theory as to why the O4 would be located there then I would be more then happy to reconsider the possibility. I honestly don't think it will be the O4 but then again who knows it's Treyarch they can do anything.

@Killed I Agree With All Your Points, And I Apologize I'll Try To Keep To A Two Color Min From Now On.

@Triple I Apologize That Is Just How I Naturally Type, To Have Every Word Begin With Caps, It's Just Something I Do Naturally Without Noticing.

That's Not An Excuse, It's A Flaw To Be Worked On.

Flaw, Seriously, That's Just Rude to Say. And It's Just Typing, It's Not That Big A Deal.

Lord forebid, it's hard to type like that.

@Infected I Agree I Highly Doubt Someone Would Put This Much Time Into A Fake Poster.And My Apologieze I Do Understand With the MW's But MW Games Were More Set For "Modern" Hence The Name Modern Warfare,But Your Are Correct Im Not Gonna Lie,But Black Ops 2 Was The First To Go Into The Time Frame Of 2020's. And I Don't Think It Will Be Fair,But Remember We Dont Know If The Peace Maker Is For MP,Zombies,Or Both!

@Infidel You Realize No Matter What In Black Ops 2 There Will Always Be TranZit Maps,If You Don't Like It Don't Play It.I Agree With Taklok I'd Love A New TranZit Map,Which is most Likely what Die Rise Will Be.And Plus Infidel You Just Dont Want Another "Green Run" You Should Have Said. As That Is The Map,Tranzit is the Mode.

@Killed Your Very Welcome,And Thank You! And I Think Less Fog Would Be Good,but if the map is Green Run Sized Than They have To Add Fog That Way Us Console Guys Can Have The Map,Cause If There Was No Fog On Green Run,All The Stuff Would Be Textured And Us ON 360 Or PS3 Wouldnt Be Able TO Handle it(our consoles cant)

@Triple Well I'm Sorry, I'm Not Gonna Change How I Type For One Person,Especially If It Happends Naturally. Not Tryin To Be A Dick But If It Bothers You That Much,Dont Read My Posts Then Plain And Simple.

@StopMocking I Think The Map Is Real,And I Think Why They Split Between German And English In The Name Is To Give Us A Feeling Of The W@W Day's.Maybe Hinting Like The Natch Look Alike Building In Green Run,That There Could Be One Of Our German Maps Hidden Here?

@Necrojon That Is A Very Good Post! Bravo Sir! Possible This Map Could Take Place Before Moon Or During Moon Like Nuketown Which is Why We Have A Sun You Can Actually See And Not Much Fog.And I Believe We Will Have A Random 4 Characters Policemen Like You Stated That Wont Really Have A Role in the actual story much like the soliders from nacht,ect.

Guys,

I have a feeling that this map is very big, just as Green Run, however, I believe treyarch are going for something new... Again..., what if we have a huge map, not in SIZE but in HEIGHT?

1) The BOII engine uses fog in order to mask out unloaded textures in the distance, I don't see any fog in the distance here? No fog in the distant background = No textures in the background. BUT there is fog at the bottom of the map, so that means textures aswell? Thus letting me think this map is about height.

2) Die Rise, what does the verb 'to rise' mean? Exactly, we might be rising to the top of the building.

3) Remember the race gamemode found in the coding? Be the first to reach the top to win? I don't see why not?

4) PhD flopper is in the coding, would make sense on such a high map. In Green Run there was no real high spots to dive of, here there is. Same goes for the ziplines!

Does this all sound possible to you? It does to me :3

- Sam

@KilledPixels

1)Thats What Many People Don't Understand The Fog Is There On Green Run To Hide Untextured Backgrounds. And I Myself Agree With Your Prediction That Perhaps The Map Will Be Like Green Run Sized, And Will Be Big In Height, Hench Why The Helicopter would be transportation. But That Leads Me To Believe What Will Treyarch Use As The "Walking" Path If You Wouldn't Take The Heli.

3)I Honestly Don't Really Like The Idea Of A "Race" Mode Where We Have To Race To The Top, I Can See How It Could Work Though. Perhaps Start From Bottem Of A Building And Race To The Top, Or Top Down,Ect. I Could See Them Making Points The Big Factor In This Mode(If Ever Made)

4)I Can See This Map Having PHD Flopper,And With My Idea In No.1 Maybe The Zipline Idea Would Be Your "Walking" Method Of Transportation,And Maybe You Can Drop Off At Any Time(Unlike CoTD where you have to wait till the end of the zipline) and they could use that as a way to get to the secrete area's,then again there could just be walking again :\ but that wouldn't be fun,nor creative of Treyarch.