New map is in Japan

Matuzz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shooting for Breslau Germany. And I have a feeling we might be seeing the Original 4 on this map. Just a hunch.

Some video points that way out thre but I'm not sure its legit.

Is it a theory vid? Because a lot of folks were talking about going to Atlantis or Paris. I'm just guessing here, but I think we're going to Germany. Not because of the title being half German..but because Germany is where it all started. And just to point out, I don't think that Die in Die Rise is German for The. I think it's just an English title. Like Die/Rise. It could also be a new mode. Where you die, then rise back to life as a zombie. But yea, I'm thinking we'll be enjoying some classic style maps soon. Hopefully this is one of them.

I think the zombies eye color is significant. Until we see a true high def image, I'm a little confused.

I think it is as well. Because if you remember Samantha does say "There is something far worse then you in here Edward"

Maybe that far worse thing controlls the zombies in the new map

I'm shooting for Breslau Germany. And I have a feeling we might be seeing the Original 4 on this map. Just a hunch.

Some video points that way out thre but I'm not sure its legit.

Is it a theory vid? Because a lot of folks were talking about going to Atlantis or Paris. I'm just guessing here, but I think we're going to Germany. Not because of the title being half German..but because Germany is where it all started. And just to point out, I don't think that Die in Die Rise is German for The. I think it's just an English title. Like Die/Rise. It could also be a new mode. Where you die, then rise back to life as a zombie. But yea, I'm thinking we'll be enjoying some classic style maps soon. Hopefully this is one of them.

No its leaked.

Wait, wasn't the Ray Gun originally made by Maxis and Porter, and then the x2 was just an improved version made by Porter?

Maxis developed ray gun using blue prints seized from rising sun facility.

@ miliguino really? Could you share the numbers? Also picture would be great.

AND,if you put the numbers of the PaP 'place' ,that are on the wall,on the google maps, you gonna go to Japan!!!

Wow nice, could you post these cords? I don't quite remember seeing those on the forum, probably just missed them. If you were to most them that would be awesome.

I'm not sure if this is what that post is referring to & I haven't tried the co-ordinates myself

It's

On the keypads in the PaP and there are also buttons under the numbers that are lit up although I can't make anything of them.

22708 in the power station next to the switch

I already had a photo of this in my collection :D