Third side of the easter egg, samantha side

Zamininc

Okay here's a really really REALLY unlikely theory, but since we're all scrambling for ideas I did some very very VERY out of the box thinking.

What if, there's a third side to the EE.

Maxis quote: "Excellent, you have activated the two obtuse vertices of the scalene"

My theory is by two obtuse vertices he means the two current sides of the EE, Richtofen and Maxis. Now, here's where I really put on my thinking cap. An obtuse angle is an angle over 90 degrees. Now, this is also where it gets very loosely connected.

Now, assuming the year of most of green run is in the 2020s as per my theory. And Maxis and Richtofen were in their 30s-40s in the 1940s. Richtofen and Maxis would be WELL OVER 90 years old (from their birth). Samantha however was a child at this time and would likely be UNDER 90 years old.

And among that I believe that since Samantha is currently on the moon with the other three she would have no quotes. But she may, speak in morse code possibly. And if my time travel theory is correct there should be a place on that map that is in the 1960s, the time of the "moon" map.

Now check this out. Maxis diary 0918 talks about how if you want to aid him against richtofen to fight the ORIGINAL hordes. It says nothing about helping Samantha. Therefor I have logically concluded that Samantha's easter egg should be done on "easy" mode.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's really hard to grasp the idea that Green Run happens near 2020, and that Maxis' quote about the two vertices meaning is correlating the two sides to the Easter Egg. Those are incorrect on so many levels. But for the sake of the argument, let's take your theory into consideration.

The Samantha Easter Egg [hypothetical] seems a tad unlikely since she is no longer in the Aether; rather, she is just as screwed as our original four. But I think that would be what we needed - the original crew. So if I get what you're trying to say, we would need not to contact Richtofen or Maxis, but rather the original four in some way. No where are they mentioned whether they are dead or alive. I don't know how you perform Morse Code from another planet, but it might work out. Easy mode is only easy because there is a reduction in the number of zombies in a given instance. But since we don't typically play that mode, perhaps there may be something in store for us.

A nice little out-of-the-box idea, friendo.

It's really hard to grasp the idea that Green Run happens near 2020, and that Maxis' quote about the two vertices meaning is correlating the two sides to the Easter Egg. Those are incorrect on so many levels. But for the sake of the argument, let's take your theory into consideration.

The Samantha Easter Egg [hypothetical] seems a tad unlikely since she is no longer in the Aether; rather, she is just as screwed as our original four. But I think that would be what we needed - the original crew. So if I get what you're trying to say, we would need not to contact Richtofen or Maxis, but rather the original four in some way. No where are they mentioned whether they are dead or alive. I don't know how you perform Morse Code from another planet, but it might work out. Easy mode is only easy because there is a reduction in the number of zombies in a given instance. But since we don't typically play that mode, perhaps there may be something in store for us.

A nice little out-of-the-box idea, friendo.

Keep in mind I said from the start this theory is very unlikely and I don't even believe it to be true (at least in the Green Run map)

But if there is more to this easter egg I believe it to be in easy mode.