Die Rise and Turned Trailer Breakdown

Afrochubman

• Administrators

Someone suposedly has Die Rise and there is a video of the lobby and start, but no gameplay. Can I get banned if I post it (because it is definitley a leak.

No leaks; I'm unaware of the consequences, but I wouldn't risk knowing what happens. If someone wants to see this video, they can PM you for it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone suposedly has Die Rise and there is a video of the lobby and start, but no gameplay. Can I get banned if I post it (because it is definitley a leak.

No leaks; I'm unaware of the consequences, but I wouldn't risk knowing what happens. If someone wants to see this video, they can PM you for it.

Alright thats sounds like a nice idea.

I've seen the leaked vid as well.

But yeah, dont post it.

As for the date, is it possible they could be doing the same thing with MW3 Elite? Release a map or two once a month to Elite users, than after a couple of months, release a map pack for the Non-Elite users.

Though I'm not sure if that would work. Elite is free, and practically everyone has it now, so it's not much use in that.

Actually now that I look, it's only a couple of days before Feb 2nd, when Ascension came out 2 years ago (wow, it's been a while), so it's not a big difference between release dates.

Really doubt it's Japan, more like china if anything, or la. I know you can see the kanji, but Japan is not involved with bo2 storyline in any way, zombies never went anywhere completely otherwise uninvolved, it was either based off something from multi or campaign. Maybe the map will be something in the gist of cargo, but more urban? If they make new dlc weapons, is there a chance of new weapons being made for zombies? Not wonder weapon for the level, but new infantry weapons, like peacekeeper for mp. I would like to see a handheld chain gun,  something like 1919 a portable turret gun turned into, and death machine powerup.

Ummm Shi No Numa?j

And Moon was based on existing campaign or multiplayer level or Shangri-la or Call of the Dead?

I don't think die rise is the name of a new zombie map, but rather a new zombie mode, it's the perfect title for a mode in which players can come back as zombies! Think about it! Die--> Rise! Die isnt German at all! :lol: oh it could be so much fun killing zombies then BEING zombies!

Then again I could be wrong.... :P

Die is german http://translate.google.com/#de/en/die

But that could be a pluasable idea

I'm leaning towards the map name just being called 'Rise'

And 'Die' may just be referencing Richtofen "Now Die"

Take previous DLC map packs, they have different map names/descriptions on the advertisement posters.

Survive = Call of the Dead

Obliterate the Zombies = Shangri-la

I'm leaning towards the map name just being called 'Rise'

And 'Die' may just be referencing Richtofen "Now Die"

Take previous DLC map packs, they have different map names/descriptions on the advertisement posters.

Survive = Call of the Dead

Obliterate the Zombies = Shangri-la

I agree. The fact that "Die" and "Rise" are in different colors serves as further proof.

Uuuuuuuuugh....being a PS3 owner is so hard sometimes! So I'm guessing that XBOX gets it in late January to mid February. Then everybody else gets it a month later. HERE WE GO AGAIN!! lol.

Yeah, that does suck. But at least there is a upside...if you want to call it that. You part of CODZ Baby!, you'll know all there is to know before the Map Pack is released. Which mean's you won't be a Noob when you first play.

lol as a ps3 player myself I wanted to +1 this comment... also I think we'll be getting nuke town zombies at that time for season pass holders... so there's that :p