Die Rise and Turned Trailer Breakdown

Afrochubman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct

Fairly obvious fake if you ask me. :?

Of course TEDD dressed up as a farmer driving a wagon is fake. And how would Quick Revive be powered on a hill, under a tree, in the middle of no where?

How would Perk Machines be powered falling out of a Nuclear Blast? You never know...

while none of this is simple, I will say that the leak was clearly fake. how can you tell? it references "TEDD", not "the bus driver". 'nuff said.

The reason being because almost every YouTuber and fan/player refers to him as 'TEDD'. Whether this is his true name or not, he has adopted this title and I'm sure Treyarch will continue drawing from the community and mark him with the name officially.

while none of this is simple, I will say that the leak was clearly fake. how can you tell? it references "TEDD", not "the bus driver". 'nuff said.

The reason being because almost every YouTuber and fan/player refers to him as 'TEDD'. Whether this is his true name or not, he has adopted this title and I'm sure Treyarch will continue drawing from the community and mark him with the name officially.

We've already established it's not his true name. Hence that makes the leak clear in it's fake fan made nature. Not trying to be a jerk at all, look here in the misinformation topic - viewtopic.php?f=93&t=26596&p=259730#p257747.

Just going to throw in here I beleive that the feild theory is absolute BS! :evil:

TEDD as a steige coach? "The black box-hacker-type item from the box..." ? THE EASTER EGG IS TO RETURN TO THE GIANT?!?! No.. Not by a long shot is this real..

Also some other obvious fake factors: Removable fog, PHD not returning, but mule kick does, the whole thing is just not very trayarch-style... And quite disappointing if it is real...

I just saw all those fake leaks like two days ago and they were very detailed. It was almost as if the person who typed them all up had no life at all. And I'm sure that anybody that has PS3 or XBOX 360 isn't completely broke, meaning they have to be earning some money...not to mention they have a computer. So they MUST have jobs. So they MUST have a life. SO...this brings me to my point that those fake leaks were INTENTIONALLY put out by none other than TREYARCH THEMSELVES!!!

I honestly believe that ALL that false information was put out by Treyarch, just so we could be surprised when we heard the REAL news. OR...they put it out there to see how we would feel about it. Maybe they had a bunch of ideas being thrown around, and had half the work done on them already. So they put out fake info to see how the community felt about it...giving them the opportunity to make us happy.

Yes this would cost some dollars, but they DID say this was the most ambitious zombie mode to date. So maybe ambitious means expensive$$$

Remember how Treyarch always puts a theme song for the next map when the game is over ( Except for Moon & Nuke town zombies.)? Well, at least for me the song which plays when the player(s) die & the game is over on Tranzit sounds kind of like it could come from a Asian action film. Something with a modern beat & a Kung Fu vibe... Could this theory confirm Die Rise taking place in China? I could be wrong but thought it would be interesting to note...

I really like the idea that the buildings can crumble based on certain stimuli. Perhaps in a similar way to 'nading the vault in town. Treyarch really seem to be going above and beyond, even with interactive multiplayer maps. I always say that an interactive map adds interest. And crumbling buildings beneath our feet? That is more awesome than anything I could have hoped for.

I bet we'll be seeing elevators from five return.

I also like OP's idea that we can prevent the buildings from crumbling for an achievement, or alternatively destroy them all. :evil:

THROW ALL THE FRAG GRENADES!!

Remember how Treyarch always puts a theme song for the next map when the game is over ( Except for Moon & Nuke town zombies.)? Well, at least for me the song which plays when the player(s) die & the game is over on Tranzit sounds kind of like it could come from a Asian action film. Something with a modern beat & a Kung Fu vibe... Could this theory confirm Die Rise taking place in China? I could be wrong but thought it would be interesting to note...

Had more of an Egyptian theme to me... I made a thread about it and how the new "bus" would be a train... Specificaly so I could say I'm train-ing in zombies....