The bar.

NLjaan

Jimmy's latest tweet. Some guy tweeted on the 21st "no end of the world. Now i'm going to the happiest place on earth."

He replied "the bar." Now i could just be overthinking this, but, this could be a hint. Considering its posted on the 21st where most of us thought there would be happening something through an update or whatnot. Maybe this is his way of giving us a hint. Maybe there's something at the bar in Town, or maybe something that we need to do there.

On the other hand it could just be a co-incidence, but i dont think this is any crazier or less worth checking out than all of the riddles and bullcrap. As i said i could be overthinking this so im not claiming i know anything more than you guys do, just thought it was worth checking out since he mentions the bar and there happens to be one in Town.

Edit: the guy who tweeted the no end of the world tweet is the Tech Lead of zombies, flyinhaggis. Now this really could be something. I fucking hope it is.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person in question is related to zombies, though how escapes me.

The idea, however, I think is stretching. The original remark was meant as a "ha ha, we didn't die you dumb Mayans!" and Zielinski was remarking that the bar (any bar) is the happiest place on the planets

I know many who would agree with that sentiment.

The person in question is related to zombies, though how escapes me.

The idea, however, I think is stretching. The original remark was meant as a "ha ha, we didn't die you dumb Mayans!" and Zielinski was remarking that the bar (any bar) is the happiest place on the planets

I know many who would agree with that sentiment.

Me too, but since there happens to be one in Town I thought it was worth looking into. As I said this isn't as crazy as those riddles or poems imo and you'll end up in town eventually anyway, why not double check things? It's where the jet gun is built, so it has some significance.

Anyways it was just an idea, anyone who wants to look into it is free to, and anyone who doesn't is free to skip this over.

No the treyarch devs vague tweets ALWAYS mean something. Especially the zombie devs. Thinking about it, don't you build the Jet Gun at the bar? If you read my last post i talked about how i think the jet gun is used for more than just zombie killing. I think in the bar you build the Jet Gun and do something with either the Obelisk/Spire or the Orbs/Lights in Town

lol, i dont think he was referring to zombies just by simply saying "the bar". That seems like a very nebulous way to hint at something.

however, the bar in the town area of green run does seem like it could hold something, the signs on the wall really intrigue me for some reason. There's a no smoking sign, a deer sign above the doorway to go upstairs, and what is really interesting, is the target on the wall by the doorway to the laundromat.

Maybe you have to shoot the target from a certain distance with a certain gun? Any ideas?

Jimmy's latest tweet. Some guy tweeted on the 21st "no end of the world. Now i'm going to the happiest place on earth."

He replied "the bar." Now i could just be overthinking this, but, this could be a hint. Considering its posted on the 21st where most of us thought there would be happening something through an update or whatnot. Maybe this is his way of giving us a hint. Maybe there's something at the bar in Town, or maybe something that we need to do there.

On the other hand it could just be a co-incidence, but i dont think this is any crazier or less worth checking out than all of the riddles and bullcrap. As i said i could be overthinking this so im not claiming i know anything more than you guys do, just thought it was worth checking out since he mentions the bar and there happens to be one in Town.

Edit: the guy who tweeted the no end of the world tweet is the Tech Lead of zombies, flyinhaggis. Now this really could be something. I fucking hope it is.

If your asking us to look into ...the bar... we have already done it.

If you have something speicific in mind you didnt say so. So you will have to do whatever it is your telling us to do. you havent really said anything here.

besides, this post seems to have nothing to do with zombies. a bit of a stretch to assume just because he mentions the bar that he means zombies. I dont know what you are really reaching for because your theory here is nothing but a tidbit of information that is unrelated in general... just saying