DLC & Hacker Misinformation

jimmy020889

I'm just going to jump straight in and say - anyone that believed Facility 41 was DLC is a f***king moron, go back in time what was the name of the area on the Moon the original cast went to... Griffin station! Where was it zombies were born... Dear Reise! That so many other loop holes it's unbelievable.

This is a request...

The so-called hacker(s) who is it/they and how can I contact them? Because again what they're feeding everyone is garbage...

(1) code or script would not just be plainly written, it would have been compiled or at least obfuscated before release.

(2) the way in which this so-called code looks is not code at all; it's plain text!

(3) even if these hackers reversed engineered it, it certainly would not appear the way in which it does.

(4) if they did reverse engineer it then they can tell us more than what we know - how to do the EE, hidden stuff, etc.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is anyone still talking about this? The person who posted that information said it was fan made himself. He made that stuff up, and posted it to the Activision forum. So I don't understand what the debate is all about. I for one think that person has a great imagination and I'd love to hear similar ideas from fans of the series.

EXACTLY, lol let it go. even on the black ops 2 zombie wiki page, it says at the top of the page "information here is fan made"

• Administrators

The author of the original post said it was his own idea and did not try and pass it as a leak. Because of that, this thread is going to be locked. I apologize for any inconvenience and if anyone would like to discuss it further, feel free to contact me. :)

EDIT: After talking with the OP, I'm going to unlock the topic to allow further discussion on his second point he brought up:

The so-called hacker(s) who is it/they and how can I contact them? Because again what they're feeding everyone is garbage...

(1) code or script would not just be plainly written, it would have been compiled or at least obfuscated before release.

(2) the way in which this so-called code looks is not code at all; it's plain text!

(3) even if these hackers reversed engineered it, it certainly would not appear the way in which it does.

(4) if they did reverse engineer it then they can tell us more than what we know - how to do the EE, hidden stuff, etc.

Post away, fellow slayers :)