dawn?

iilegendz

hello everyone,this is my first topic here,i hope its gonna be useful so lets get started.for people who watched the cod bo2 zombies trailer till the end when misty is using the jet gun in town have you noticed that the time of the day is more like dawn time does this mean that it is possible to change the time of the day...ive seen many people talking about changing the time of the day in tranzit maybe you can activate an eclipse like we have seen in shangri-la?!and i don't think the jet gun has one usage (on the zombies) as it gets destroyed pretty fast after all the hard work people do to find the parts for the jet gun....there should be another usage for it possibly for the easter egg?

feel free to post your opinions!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...lots of people didnt notice that i watched it last night to see if there was anything interesting i could find and BOOM i found that and yea treyarch are giving us some hints that i cant even understand....it also could be possible to use the jet gun to change time of the day :geek: maybe specific power usage of the jet gun?

It is day time.. It's just foggy from nuclear fall out.

And the jet gun is great for killing zombies up in the 70+ rounds, just like a wonder weapon..

So I don't think so personally.

How would YOU know that the Jetgun is good for killing Zombies on round 70+???

You often frequent round 70, yes?

LOL

Personally I don't think the time of day will be changed. The night sky with the moon that people have seen under the map is likely how they make certain parts of the map really dark. If they were to simply up the density of the fog to get that effect the fog would be too thick to see through at all so they needed to dull the lighting effect the sun makes. As you go into those dark areas (cornfield, farm to power etc..) the darker background with what looks like a moon would slide in creating that darkening effect.

Another point would be that the black canvass with the moon like dot on it has no stars. If it's a picture of the night sky with no fog why isn't there stars? Because it's not really the night sky, it's more for visual aestetics when you're running around in the fog than anything we can "change it to" Know what I mean?

I could be wrong but logically this is the most sound theory to explain the night looking backdrop found under the map IMO

I don't understand what you're saying.

I watched the trailer again and Town looks identical... There's no difference. Yes the sun is in the sky, but the sun is in the sky anyway.

Try and get a picture to explain, because as far as I can tell, the trailer's version of Town and the game's version of town are the same.

Yeah I just watched the trailer again and I don't see any difference. I wished there was something more but I'm starting to lean towards there is nothing. I hate to say that but somebody would have stumbled across something by now. I have spent countless hours trying things out with no luck. I still hang on to the hope that there is something more but I'm no longer holding my breath. :cry:

And the jet gun is great for killing zombies up in the 70+ rounds, just like a wonder weapon..

No tough guy, the only way I know what happens at 70 is here :

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26878

30, 40, 50.. Yeah I can tell you about that.

Yeah I just watched the trailer again and I don't see any difference. I wished there was something more but I'm starting to lean towards there is nothing. I hate to say that but somebody would have stumbled across something by now. I have spent countless hours trying things out with no luck. I still hang on to the hope that there is something more but I'm no longer holding my breath. :cry:

well me and some guys noticed it but remember its just a theory so it could be false and im sorry if nothing showed up to you lets just hope we will find out something much more important :cry:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 36&t=26878

Tough guy?

I am just pointing out that you "made out" in your post that you knew the strategy for 70+ when your OWN stats suggested otherwise.

I have made it past round 70 of a few maps now, and there is not much you can do but use traps on those rounds, so I was more wondering how a terrible weapon like the Jetgun can deal with, I reckon, at least 1000 zombies per round!?!

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 36&t=26878

Tough guy?

I am just pointing out that you "made out" in your post that you knew the strategy for 70+ when your OWN stats suggested otherwise.

I have made it past round 70 of a few maps now, and there is not much you can do but use traps on those rounds, so I was more wondering how a terrible weapon like the Jetgun can deal with, I reckon, at least 1000 zombies per round!?!

According to that video you just slowly pick away at them with it. Would be brutally slow. Mise well horde them up in the tunnel and wait for the bus to come around each lap and take out the horde lol. Jetgun=weapon... wonder weapon? Pfft.. not quite.

Agreed! The Jetgun is NOT a wonder weapon, and would take FOREVER to use and constantly cooling it down would mean even round 50 would take well over an hour!

Suppose there is not much else you can do on that high a round, and THAT is why Tranzit mode sucks!

No decent weapons for later rounds or decent traps means later rounds take an age to finish!

I gotta say that I watched the video 3 times in a row and I didn't see THAT much of a difference. It's a short clip though, I might have missed something. In my personal opinion that clip with the jet gun had the sole purpose of "promoting" the weapon, I didn't see any difference on the fog or the weather.

I wanted to point something out while we're on this subject. The bus driver has those crazy random quotes, but some of them are related with the weather. HAARP Research Center and Mount Weather are often refered by the conspiracy enthusiasts as "machines/weapons of climate change or control".

My feelings are that we nearly exhausted the contet of the game till the DLC, but it doesn't means that I lost my hope yet.

Sorry for the poor grammar, first post \o/

I gotta say that I watched the video 3 times in a row and I didn't see THAT much of a difference. It's a short clip though, I might have missed something. In my personal opinion that clip with the jet gun had the sole purpose of "promoting" the weapon, I didn't see any difference on the fog or the weather.

I wanted to point something out while we're on this subject. The bus driver has those crazy random quotes, but some of them are related with the weather. HAARP Research Center and Mount Weather are often refered by the conspiracy enthusiasts as "machines/weapons of climate change or control".

My feelings are that we nearly exhausted the contet of the game till the DLC, but it doesn't means that I lost my hope yet.

Sorry for the poor grammar, first post \o/

im sorry if u didn't see anything but yea there are some facts that support and some that don't support this theorie :$

"TranZit sucks 'cause we can't get to high rounds as easy!"

You're not SUPPOSED to.

Shut up you moron! I am fully aware of that! It's just extremely difficult and time consuming running around on, say round 50, and having guns that are lucky to take down 4-5 zombies before having to trade them in for new ones!

I did not say "Tranzit sucks because it is not easy", I said it sucks because it has no wonder weapon, so later rounds are long, drawn out, and, ultimately boring!

Tough guy?

Hmm.. Don't see anywhere in my post about ME making it to 70+.. I do see my stats listed, so anyone who isn't a moron would see I haven't been that high.. I do see that the video makes good use of the Thrustdyne as a powerful zombie killer.. I do see you have an arrogant attitude.

Well, that is you're opinion, and you are entitled to it, but I could not care less what your opinion is of me. I won't lose any sleep over it!

I was mearly pointing out the facts that I could see! Appoligies if I offended you, but I just found it strange why you were pointing out a strategy for a level that is seemed you had not been to!

Still, I was right with my assumption, and that was that you had NOT been to round 70, and thus were just assuming it was a good strategy, based on "one guy's" opinion!

Well, is it not ok to ask someone a question on a FORUM, without it having to turn into a childish debate about ego's?

You said the Jetgun was a good strategy for round 70+ and I questioned how you knew that based on your own stats!

Sorry, but your arrogance is showing more than mine, if you need to be a petty little child over my initial remarks.

Good day sir. ;)