Triple Ex

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's actually a very close to even ordeal, but I'd have to stick with Maxis. Richtofen may have more steps and the horrid cause of blowing out the bank to grab two pairs of EMPs, however, Maxis requires you complete his steps without any perks. Of course, using the Turbine-Perk glitch may help you, but for those who prefer a legit style of gaming, Maxis can be a pain in the ass.

1) You have to wait around for Him to arrive. Some use the storm as an indication, but it's not too easy to time his appearance. Luring him under the pylon without him getting caught in the cornfields is a whole different story.

2) Turbines break too much. If you even do so much as die, you are forced to travel back to the Depot to grab yourself another one. It doesn't help when having to EMP Him while your turbines are laying around.

3) Did I mention no perks? I mean, getting zapped automatically gives you the red screen of death, and being in a very small area with zombies (if you're playing beyond Round 8) can get dirty very quickly.

In the Richtofen side all the first steps can be done by one single person. The ONLY tricky part is when everybody has to get EMPs! But that is just a question of luck.

Maxis is easy just because all the steps can be done by two persons. But those steps are a pain in the butthole. So I vote for that maxis is the difficult side

In the Richtofen side all the first steps can be done by one single person. The ONLY tricky part is when everybody has to get EMPs! But that is just a question of luck.

Maxis is easy just because all the steps can be done by two persons. But those steps are a pain in the butthole. So I vote for that maxis is the difficult side

-__- i did richtofen side with me and 1 other person

How did you richtofen's side with only two people

we linked all the teleporters, and we both had to get emp. once that was done and he told us we had to bring the power down by a factor of 4, we both go to different lamps and at the same time (MUST have mic to count down) both throw the emp and jump in the portal and emp again as soon as you appear at the other location. BUT there COULD be a slim chance yall end up at the same spot or where one had already been..it take luck, just pure luck lol