Paris HAS to be a map this time!

So there's been hints of a "Paris" map all the way back since "Der Riese" and the notice board pics cuz there's pictures of Ascension and i think "Five" But don't quote me. I've heard from MrDalekJD that they scheduled "Paris" for BO1 but in the last three weeks before Rezurrection's release they changed it to Moon, giving the fact there was a month gap between Annihilation and Rezurrection that would make sense.

Also, the Map selection on Zombies is a FULL globe, so there's definitely gonna be maos in other countries, and giving all the previous things i've mentioned, there's an ample opportunity that Paris will be one.

Also, what other connections to other worldwide locations could be possible maps? The previous maps have been in Japan,Germany,America,Russia,Siberia and of course the Moon (On a side note, is there any confirmation WHERE shangri la is?) So i think some other European maps are in order. I know it's a fan idea, but the Bermuda Map would actually be a good idea, when you select your map on the globe it's in the middle of the ocean :D

Finally getting back to Paris, is there any connections we can make from the Tranzit EE to Paris? Like the Pylon being like the Eifel tower? Etc any possible connections?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's been hints of a "Paris" map all the way back since "Der Riese" and the notice board pics cuz there's pictures of Ascension and i think "Five" But don't quote me. I've heard from MrDalekJD that they scheduled "Paris" for BO1 but in the last three weeks before Rezurrection's release they changed it to Moon, giving the fact there was a month gap between Annihilation and Rezurrection that would make sense.

Also, the Map selection on Zombies is a FULL globe, so there's definitely gonna be maos in other countries, and giving all the previous things i've mentioned, there's an ample opportunity that Paris will be one.

Also, what other connections to other worldwide locations could be possible maps? The previous maps have been in Japan,Germany,America,Russia,Siberia and of course the Moon (On a side note, is there any confirmation WHERE shangri la is?) So i think some other European maps are in order. I know it's a fan idea, but the Bermuda Map would actually be a good idea, when you select your map on the globe it's in the middle of the ocean :D

Finally getting back to Paris, is there any connections we can make from the Tranzit EE to Paris? Like the Pylon being like the Eifel tower? Etc any possible connections?

Every CoD game with Zombies has had maps that were located all around the world, so the globe is meaningless.

There is a whole bunch of great ideas out their I just wished they would support the game for more than nine months. Have zombies supported for 2 years with maps every 3-4 months as expansion pack. I know this will never happen as Activision will not let it happen support for a game over 9 months pssst.

Screw that they need their own standalone game...

Im leaning away from the idea that the next maps will feature more Towers. I think it will feel like a 'Reused' Idea. Kinda Boring?

I'm starting to think of other types of power sources, but still along the same lines of a Spire/Obelisk.

I think one of the maps will be 'Underground' & we will rebuilt some type of Power Source or Computer type mechanic.

Think of the Tower as one part to the overall Machine we are making. Kinda like the 'buildables' in Green Run.

Right now I'm looking at some of Tesla' inventions. Mainly the different pieces to the 'Wardenclyffe Tower', Teleforce, Particle Beam/ Death Ray.

I agree, Paris WILL be a future map.

Did no one watch the CoD XP interview where they blatantly said that the final BO1 map was going to be Paris, but they felt that it would be too anti-climatic? They changed to to Moon last minute or so.

Devs thought "we made a map where players get blasted up in the air by geysers. What's cooler than that?" do they came up with gravity lifts, and built the entire map moon around the idea of gravity lifts, in an attempt to make a bigger bang than plain old Paris. This divergence was so rushed the file name for moon is still Zombie_Paris.

I made a thread in the asylum focusing on clues (mainly in der riese) that suggest Paris and possibly England as maps. Check it out if you wish. Legitimate rage mentioned some stuff I bring up.