New Easter Egg Information! New Zombie Team!

De4d Throne

Hello Fellow zombie fans! I have just started a new zombie team Devoted to finding more information about the Easter egg. My team has just found a way into the church and have found a new bus piece that when inserted in the back of the bus drivers head makes the bus go backwards. Do not fear this not a troll I will have a video on my youtube page later tonight explaining and showing my findings. We are getting closer and closer my friends

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm So tired of hearing "I NO-Clipped the map there is nothing there" I'm pretty sure it has been a proven fact that Treyarch put in a phasing process on the map so people could not cheat and figure out everything in 24 hours.

DeathBringer are you on Xbox my friend and I are always looking for more people to help try things as we are the only one out of our friends that like zombies.

I swear to god I've read the same content of OP's before. Same bullshit of always: "inserted the char into the back of TEDD" or "We've opened the church".

It is as obvious as it gets, that the church has no interior. If there is anything to do with the church, is probably throwing something up in that hole at the top.

Mods are already taking too long to lock this.

I'm not even thinking for one second this is legit. Your just like the other guy "I have videos on the next easter egg steps" and he didn't upload any pics/proof. I'm calling 100% troll until REAL evidence is proved. This is a smart community bro, we don't fall for this shit unless proven

There's a difference on trolling, and being an attention whore.

This guy is being an attention whore.

Are all of you that damn sensitive! Give him a chance, I mean you're all asking for proof, well go ahead and provide your 100% guaranteed disproof.

Just because everyone has been no-clipping and believing these piss poor hackers is no reason to dismay or call people out.

He said to give him a while, so that he may upload proof to YouTube... Christ! Give the poor fellow a moment...

Just imagine - the person who does reveal a break through, the first thing I would personally do is tell you guys then go uploading, revealing steps, etc. I'm sure most feel the same and would want to share with the community first.

So stop this crusade of belittling and dismissing people, because I'm yet to see anyone provide concrete disproofs without improper means that still inform us no greater.

Are all of you that damn sensitive! Give him a chance, I mean you're all asking for proof, well go ahead and provide your 100% guaranteed disproof.

Just because everyone has been no-clipping and believing these piss poor hackers is no reason to dismay or call people out.

He said to give him a while, so that he may upload proof to YouTube... Christ! Give the poor fellow a moment...

Just imagine - the person who does reveal a break through, the first thing I would personally do is tell you guys then go uploading, revealing steps, etc. I'm sure most feel the same and would want to share with the community first.

So stop this crusade of belittling and dismissing people, because I'm yet to see anyone provide concrete disproofs without improper means that still inform us no greater.

Facepalm!

• Administrators

We've been through this time and time again. This thread will be locked until the original poster sends a staff member this video he's uploading. If it is sufficient proof of his claims, the video will be added into the OP and the thread will be unlocked. If the video does not arrive or is a hoax, my post will be updated to reflect such things.