Maybe "Nav" does NOT mean Navigation?

MasterMRZ

First of all, got to give credit where credit is due and this theory's credit goes MichiganHurricane and you can find his channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichiganHurricane

NOTE: Im not trying to advertise his YT channel nor do I know him.

Anyway, so for long, we all thought that "Navcard" meant Navigation Card.

Now, ever notice when you pick up the Navcard, the card is actually place right next to your points? They probably did this as a hint to unlock the Navcard.

What does this mean? Try entering on Google (or on the address bar of Google Chrome) "What is the definition of nav" and here is your first result:

At first sight, it looks nothing important or related to COD but then it starts to make sense since they place the "Navcard" right next to the points!

So pretty much we have to get a certain amount of points to "pay" for this Navcard (like a ticket). How much points? I really dont think this is it but I have to give props to this guy again. If you ever been down to the place where the "Pack a Punch" is (that white long hallway), you probably seen this:

Now, after seeing that part of his video, I somehow think there is no significant value to the Navcard but something else...

Here are the videos from him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRCeN7DHhME

IRCeN7DHhME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGC24uiusJQ

UGC24uiusJQ

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Hurricane is the one who posted it here. Be careful of your words. We have a lot of youtubers here.

I'll check the registration, but yeah, Hurricane posted his own stuff here man.

XxI Ethijee IxX posted alot of different things, some of which people should not have shot down sooo fast, because some of it was quite interesting & true, which could've possibly lead to something!!!

I believe Hurricane is the one who posted it here. Be careful of your words. We have a lot of youtubers here.

XxI Ethijee IxX posted alot of different things, some of which people should not have shot down sooo fast, because some of it was quite interesting & true, which could've possibly lead to something!!!

I'm not sure what you are implying. Unless you are agreeing that new users such as Hurricane and Ethijee shouldn't be shot down. In that case, I agree.

Maybe the NavCard is what allows us to deposit and withdraw points from the Bank. Has anyone tryied to deposit points without obtaining a NavCard? I mean you have to get the card in solo and, let's face it, it's easier to rack up points in solo. The card allows you to take your solo points to the Bank and deposit them. Why else would the NavCard follow you to team play allowing you to withdraw your points in the early rounds and set up for the Tower of Babel quest. My brother hasn't touched TranZit mode yet so I will log on to his account and try to make a deposit without a NavCard.

Maybe the NavCard is what allows us to deposit and withdraw points from the Bank. Has anyone tryied to deposit points without obtaining a NavCard? I mean you have to get the card in solo and, let's face it, it's easier to rack up points in solo. The card allows you to take your solo points to the Bank and deposit them. Why else would the NavCard follow you to team play allowing you to withdraw your points in the early rounds and set up for the Tower of Babel quest. My brother hasn't touched TranZit mode yet so I will log on to his account and try to make a deposit without a NavCard.

I've taken out points before and put points in the bank before WITHOUT the Navcard. Solo and Multiplayer.

So silly theory debunked.

• Administrators

There may be something here but the navcard is NOT always next to your points. I've had it all across my screen and even started a match with more than 1.

How has a player obtained more than one NavCard? I have seen numerous posts on how someone can respawn after dying, or hitting the Mystery Box and suddenly having "another card". The multiple cards shown along the points represents WHO has it. Sometimes they will not show; even your own.

I did a little investigating on this, nevertheless. Last night, I played about 4 matches of Tranzit with a new team every time. In all those matches, I kept track of who appeared to have a NavCard and who didn't. Most who said they already did it had their card next to their points 40% of the time. Near the end of the matches, I noticed that once the game finished, everyone (including me) who claimed to pick up a NavCard obviously had them. [Note that I specifically played games with those who had mics. Not a single soul on our team refuse to talk.]

This is all based on my personal experience, henceforth why I bring this up. The card will either show or not show at the beginning of the game, but towards the end in the later rounds, they will eventually be displayed.

I'm not sure what you are implying. Unless you are agreeing that new users such as Hurricane and Ethijee shouldn't be shot down. In that case, I agree.

Yea I was just agreeing with what you had previously stated & Adding another person who had mentioned it!!