''Jimmy Zielinski'' posts video on youtube?

C1tru5 M15t

Hi guys, been lurking on this forum for a while now and iv finally decided to sign up.

Was just wondering what you lot thought about this, last night I was watching an NGT zombies youtube vid and noticed someone under the account name 'jimmy zielinski' posted a comment.

Just after posting this comment 'jimmy' uploads a video with a fuzzy bus driver audio qoute to his youtube channel. I tryed to decipher it/understand it, but failed and went to sleep. when I woke up the video on his account had changed and been renamed, and was now the church bells ringing endlessly, but still in black and white and dodgy audio from what looks like the farm tv skin. he's also added a comment.

What do you think? the real deal or yet another troll? im sure some of the more computer talented can figure it out lol.

Yxw88YNT1qU

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the First video he posted did anyone else hear it or remember what it said?!?! I saw a comment on here earlier this week or last sometime where someone said they heard the Church Bells ringing continuously. I'm sure it is fake, Just remembered how CoD posted those vids & took them down as they posted another, & how I read that comment where the guy said that!!!