Cargo Map

In a game of search today, i was looking around the map Cargo and i found a white board with post it notes on it, just like the one in express, it said the same stuff like the one in express, "Zombies Are Coming" "Fix Turbines"... Could these maps be future DLC? Idk but i think people should be searching around all the maps in multiplayer for White Boards and notes as they might show clues to future DLC or even to the mode itself. The board is in the place next to the spawn with the soda machines in them.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In a game of search today, i was looking around the map Cargo and i found a white board with post it notes on it, just like the one in express, it said the same stuff like the one in express, "Zombies Are Coming" "Fix Turbines"... Could these maps be future DLC? Idk but i think people should be searching around all the maps in multiplayer for White Boards and notes as they might show clues to future DLC or even to the mode itself. The board is in the place next to the spawn with the soda machines in them.

Screenshot please? I'm looking around for it, and I cannot find this white board anywhere.

But if what you say is true, I don't exactly believe that Cargo could be a potential zombie map. We might have gotten lucky in the past with one or two maps being based off multiplayer maps, but I can't see Cargo being one of them.

• Administrators

This is indeed true, I've seen it. I'm glad someone finally posted it, I never got around to it.

At the SDC spawn, there's a building to the right, just past a blue car. There's a computer on the back corner. When looking at the computer, the left wall is a whiteboard with sticky notes on it. One says "zombies are coming" and the other says "fix turbines" with an X through it.

• Administrators

the other says "fix turbines" with an X through it.

Does that mean not to fix the turbines? If you've confirmed it, then this is reasonably related to Tranzit mode in some form. Perhaps it's a nod towards completing the Easter Egg if a player hasn't done it so on Green Run (since Maxis' first request is to complete the turbine). But why not to fix it? It just doesn't make sense.

We had this before with the Firing Range, but no Firing Range-styled zombie map.

Wow great find, is not an actual troll either. This could be when the 1st DLC map is released. Also I was reminded of the Maxis quote "Looks like new Cargo has arrived" strange we found something revolving around zombies in the map Cargo when the quote that we have not heard yet is about Cargo.

Good find.

Wow great find, is not an actual troll either. This could be when the 1st DLC map is released. Also I was reminded of the Maxis quote "Looks like new Cargo has arrived" strange we found something revolving around zombies in the map Cargo when

the quote that we have not heard yet is about Cargo.

Good find.

Doesn't he say that when the Avagadro gets on the side of the Bus?!?!

• Administrators

Wow great find, is not an actual troll either. This could be when the 1st DLC map is released. Also I was reminded of the Maxis quote "Looks like new Cargo has arrived" strange we found something revolving around zombies in the map Cargo when the quote that we have not heard yet is about Cargo.

Good find.

"It seems some new cargo’s aboard and needs to be delivered." - Dr. Maxis in Green Run

Wow, this is really crazy. I'm not sure what to make of all this.

Good find.

"It seems some new cargo’s aboard and needs to be delivered." - Dr. Maxis in Green Run

Wow, this is really crazy. I'm not sure what to make of all this.

Thanks for that fix, and it really does seem to add together. If I were to take a guess this map might have something to do with the next zombies map. I would suggest anyone who is currently free to try to look around the map for any more hints.

There have been previous maps that have been multiplayer reskins, but all in WaW. Nacht was "Airfield", Verrukt was "Asylum", Shi No was (I think) "Knee Deep" or "Banzai" and Der Riese was "Factory" Then of course Nuketown was reskinned. There were rumours that a map on a BO1 map "Discovery" was based of CoTD but unlikely.. I can't really see any of the maps in this game being converted to zombies is unlikely but if that's what treyarch do, then let it roll