What would it LOOK like if zombies really came?

Hey guys,

We all love CoD.... But where my zombie lovers at???

Pittsburgh born & rasied Zombie Lover here. A lot of zombie history was started around my city/state, including the film locations and home to George Romero and his original "Living Dead" series. It's really sweet :)

This may seem random I know, but there's a rap artist from my area in Pittsburgh that recently did a zombie apocalypse music video, and I was actually in it as one of the zombies!... I think it was EXTREMELY well done; they really hit the nail on the head with both the zombie make-up and the oh-so-basic-horror story line.

I just want more people to see it who are in the zombie community like me, because I don't even like rap music but it's just so much more awesome than just that. (Plus I'm in it! :D )

So, What would it LOOK like if zombies really came? Let me know what you guys think of my acting too, I'm the guy getting his guts ripped out in the beginning :lol:

--->

Enjoy! And leave some replys :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think the world would be as destroyed as portrayed in movies, Video games ect. Just because I don't see why...Unless zombies are vandals. I think the bigger danger though would be other survivors rather than the zombies themselves, People do some crazy stuff under stress and pressure. I don't know what else to say really...other than barricade your self into your nearest super market!

One last thing, I hope that this post wasn't a marketing ploy as it was very... Advertise-Scented, Advertise Themed, Advertise-ery. I think you should of just stuck with the question.

I'm with the dude above me, unless zombies were fast as hell wind sprinters or something I'd be more worries about other groups of survivors, I'd gather as many people as I could and probably take over one of the big factories on the edge of town, use the fork lifts to make barricades out of skids and dunnage and crates, most factories ave back up generators and are equipped with tonnes of tolls vending machines, running water and some basic first aid stuff, leave people there to settle in, raid the hell out of Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire and possibly the war museum downtown to see if there's any salvageable weapons and if the pharmacy was cleaned out at Wal-Mart I'd hit up the nearest drug store and take what I can maybe even a pet store to get a bunch of bedding.

• 2 weeks later...