Perk Idea #1 by Pinjiro

I hope you have seen my Wonderweapon Idea post (viewtopic.php?f=100&t=26820). I made a twitter for the ideas. I'm not good at drawing on the pc. In IRL i'm pretty good. But you are here for the Perk idea!

The Perk is called: Lethal Whiskey

It is a Orange/Brown Perk, because Whiskey is a bit Orange/Brown.

When you go down you can choose if you want to blow up. You can choose it with the square/X button (Great if you have Tombstone!). This will kill the zombies around you.

This perk will also give you more damage for explosions (grenade, RPG, Mustang & Sally. etc.) This perk will give you a extra slot for lethals.

IMG: https://twitter.com/ZombieIdeasBO2/stat ... 04/photo/1

Do the poll and let me know what you think about this idea.

Help me to improve it by writing something in the comment section!

Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about a Double Tap-analog for explosive guns like Mustang and Ray. But the problem is, that it makes those super strong guns super hardcore ;)

And tbh I don't really see the point in the explosion when going down. Just to damage one wave I should pass out? Hmm, I would not do that.

• Moderators

I'd say no.

Because like Tom said,the "blowing up" part doesn't seem worth it to me.

Regarding the higher damage from explosives I would say that,for balance purposes,they should do more damage to the player as well.

Uneless the distance between the player and the zombies is good enough.

And welcome to the site. :)