Possible Route After Next EE step?

LegitimateRage

So i was doing the No Fog thing on TranZit theatre looking for the possible next route after the EE is competed and i noticed that once you come out of the tunnel, you turn left to go to the diner but there's a road covered by sandbags. It's obviously out of bounds but is it possible that once other steps (such as throwing EMP's at Tedd and usingn the jet gun in certain places (as Dan has suggested) maybe it would open up that area

I followed the course and it seemed to lead to the back of the bus depot. Obviously there's zombie spawn points back there but it seems possible there's maybe a Navcard back there? It cuts off there cuz there's tonnes of rocks blocking it but maybe thats where the supposed hidden route is?

BTW i only started reading these forums yesterday and signed up today to take part so i don't know if this has been posted before but if it has, let me know if it's been debunked or not.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz. :)

This has been brought up before, and still is up for debate. Some people say they have proven this false by going under the map. Some say no-clip has proven this false. Others still hold it as a possibility for patches and updates that will go hand in hand with DLC. I personally don't know enough about it and if any of it is even possible.

Nevertheless, I think it would be cool and all, but with a globe the size of the one we were given, I can't see a bus being as useful as a teleporter or airplane. How would we drive to China from Washington? I suppose if we drove to a boat, then sailed to a train, etc. I digress...

It has been discussed a bunch, yes. What I find interesting is the driver says "ERROR ERROR GPS navigation error, rerouting" or the likes, and turns and takes you to the diner, like his original path IS that road. We shall see.

Oh really? so his INTENTIONAL route is that path? Interesting... Thinking about it when Bus Depot has the bus routes and times, Aren't we on the B time zone? so maybe you have to do something with the clocks to re-route it to Track A and then you could possibly get round to back of Bus Depot. What are the odds of a Navcard being back there? There are things like chairs, bins etc back there..

According to TEDD's quotes, theres a "deluxe bus" which can "clear the way" and a double decker bus. Also he references two locations we have not been, the underground, and 2 forests which has many quotes referencing actually stopping there, not just talking about them.

"Danza":According to TEDD's quotes, theres a "deluxe bus" which can "clear the way" and a double decker bus. Also he references two locations we have not been, the underground, and 2 forests which has many quotes referencing actually stopping there, not just talking about them.

Deluxe Bus... come to think of it maybe if you also added the buildable to the front of the bus along with doing those other extra steps (like EMPing him, the jet gun etc) and it'll clear the way. Double decker wouln't work out cuz it's too tall for the tunnel.

Underground? I've seen Tranzit underground and there doesn't look like any hidden routes? Maybe referring to the locked area of the Power shack... And forests? Hmm doubt it's the cornfield but maybe a hint to a next map? But wait..isn't the Trophy "I Don't Think They Exist!" described as "Kill one of the Denizens of the FOREST before they kill you"???

"Danza":According to TEDD's quotes, theres a "deluxe bus" which can "clear the way" and a double decker bus. Also he references two locations we have not been, the underground, and 2 forests which has many quotes referencing actually stopping there, not just talking about them.

Deluxe Bus... come to think of it maybe if you also added the buildable to the front of the bus along with doing those other extra steps (like EMPing him, the jet gun etc) and it'll clear the way. Double decker wouln't work out cuz it's too tall for the tunnel.

Underground? I've seen Tranzit underground and there doesn't look like any hidden routes? Maybe referring to the locked area of the Power shack... And forests? Hmm doubt it's the cornfield but maybe a hint to a next map? But wait..isn't the Trophy "I Don't Think They Exist!" described as "Kill one of the Denizens of the FOREST before they kill you"???

I agree here. The only thing tho, on the other sde of the blocked route by diner, its just an exact copy of the cornfields. And the underground i think the bus was actually meant to stop at the m16. If you want to see behind diner, theres a video on Livexglitcher 's channel

I honestly think this can be answered by 2 words.

Downloadable content.

BTW i only started reading these forums yesterday and signed up today to take part so i don't know if this has been posted before but if it has, let me know if it's been debunked or not.

There is a handy dandy search function by the way.

Also stop assuming things.

I REALLY think we need to stop this.

1) TEDD says a lot of things, that Quote is the first thing he says when you first ride the bus from the Depot to the Dinner and exactly when it leaves the tunnel. This happens every time you play the Map. It obvious the route he was intending to go is blocked, but that doesn't mean we are supposed to un-block it. Tedd even says. "Blah Blah-continue current course." I'm betting he calls the locations by other names (Like Groom Lake) is because he thinks he's still on his Original Route he was programed

2) Why would they use a DLC and/or Update to add 20MG or More to a map just to add another section? The Map is already big enough, and our systems just might not handle it.

3) Many believe there is a Route B because of the sign in the Bus Depot, those same people believe that it envolves "Changing the Time" from day to night. It does say there is "No Night Bus" which means there is more than one route during the Day.

So look, we can add turbines, fire the jet gun, toss EMP's, beat the living hell out of TEDD and whatever we do WILL NOT have any effect on his Route that "Treyarch" had originally created.

One more thing, there is a second Texture for the Bus. I say that Texture could of been for TEDD Originally but they decided to scrap it, and in Treyarch, just like that Single Spool of Wire, they forgot to take it out.

If I'm Wrong on all counts, I'm wrong. But if anything is going to happen the only way we'll know now is when the First DLC comes out.

Let's all just chill, play the Game. Get all caught up on the Achievement/Trophy, Nav Card & Station. And Wait.

Let's all just chill, play the Game. Get all caught up on the Achievement/Trophy, Nav Card & Station. And Wait.

I would agree but there's gotta be more to this EE other than a trophy.. in CoTD, SRL and Moon you got perma-perks for that game and sometimes Death-Machines. Having a couple of lights go on the Pylon is a shitty end to the EE. Waiting? I have no patience, I assure you had i joined here pre-black ops 2 i'd be the same with the other zombie EE.

I REALLY think we need to stop this.

1) TEDD says a lot of things, that Quote is the first thing he says when you first ride the bus from the Depot to the Dinner and exactly when it leaves the tunnel. This happens every time you play the Map. It obvious the route he was intending to go is blocked, but that doesn't mean we are supposed to un-block it. Tedd even says. "Blah Blah-continue current course." I'm betting he calls the locations by other names (Like Groom Lake) is because he thinks he's still on his Original Route he was programed

2) Why would they use a DLC and/or Update to add 20MG or More to a map just to add another section? The Map is already big enough, and our systems just might not handle it.

3) Many believe there is a Route B because of the sign in the Bus Depot, those same people believe that it envolves "Changing the Time" from day to night. It does say there is "No Night Bus" which means there is more than one route during the Day.

So look, we can add turbines, fire the jet gun, toss EMP's, beat the living hell out of TEDD and whatever we do WILL NOT have any effect on his Route that "Treyarch" had originally created.

One more thing, there is a second Texture for the Bus. I say that Texture could of been for TEDD Originally but they decided to scrap it, and in Treyarch, just like that Single Spool of Wire, they forgot to take it out.

If I'm Wrong on all counts, I'm wrong. But if anything is going to happen the only way we'll know now is when the First DLC comes out.

Yeah i agree with you, but its nice to discuss these things which could be/have been in the game. Cant wait for dlc :D

I would agree but there's gotta be more to this EE other than a trophy.. in CoTD, SRL and Moon you got perma-perks for that game and sometimes Death-Machines. Having a couple of lights go on the Pylon is a shitty end to the EE. Waiting? I have no patience, I assure you had i joined here pre-black ops 2 i'd be the same with the other zombie EE.

Everyone keep coming to the previous game as proof there IS MORE to Green Run. But were not dealing with the same Easter Egg system from before. We could be dealing with a whole new system.

Read my Topic. Someone has to say it.

I'll add this to it-

Granted we haven't earned anything like Permanint Perks like we did when finishing the Achievement for Shangri-La & MOON but that doesn't mean we won't Earn nothing once we completed the whole story.

That reward might actually be more perminant, if you get my drift.

Everyone keep coming to the previous game as proof there IS MORE to Green Run. But were not dealing with the same Easter Egg system from before. We could be dealing with a whole new system.

Read my Topic. Someone has to say it.

I'll add this to it-

Granted we haven't earned anything like Permanint Perks like we did when finishing the Achievement for Shangri-La & MOON but that doesn't mean we won't Earn nothing once we completed the whole story.

That reward might actually be more perminant, if you get my drift.

the random switching drop under the tower is the in-game reward why cant some people except this for fact, and the double decker bus quote from the robot could be a future dlc map the one we all been waiting for paris cause that fits into the tower easter egg with the eiffel tower being another tower we have to power up.

(such as throwing EMP's at Tedd and usingn the jet gun in certain places (as Dan has suggested)

:roll:

(as Dan has suggested)

:?

(as Dan has suggested)

:|

(as Dan has suggested)

:cry:

I'm guessing you know i'm talking about that guy "Bird___ Dan. Yeah yeah i know he might have been a troll but if he was legit then it's a possibilty..