Important Question!

KilledByPixels

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah still speculation from what I've seen. However the other day I was playing solo with the skullcrusher in the tunnell and on round 30 I was a 2-3 shot headshot kill with dtap :o

So I don't know how it works or if it's more my imagination than anything, but here's what I noticed:

Used knuckles till the end of round 13. (0 headshots at this point).

Used skullchrusher after. Got headpopper early in round 14.

Noticed I had around 80% headshot percentage through the middle rounds. (Not overall just per round, knuckles kept my overall headshot percentage lower)

When I hit around 250 headshots I got another blast of green, didnt really notice a damage boost, but the skullchrusher was still quite op at that point (round 19-20 i think).

At the end of round 29, I got what looked like a quadruple headshot, and got another blast of green. I had over 700 headshots at this point.

Round 30,31,32, and 33 there was a noticable buff to headshot damage, 2-3 bullets was killing, and i tested this on slow zombies. (Not sure how many bullets it should have taken, but it felt like a noticable buff). I didn't bother test if body damage was raised or not.

Died shortly after, never got my skullchrusher to the fridge to test that.

All in all, I think there's more to the head popper upgrade than meets the eye.