There is No Respect for the Truth in Tranzit

Supernova Remnant

I am so upset by this that here is just a really really quick and incomplete and probably somewhat inaccurate list of how I think the section should look, please feel free to modify, answer questions concisely and if there are side notes, put them below, especially feel free to add good questions, I think that is important, and every time we think of a good question, we can add it to the list and then people can stop making repetitive posts over and over and there wont be any trolls in that section either....

Ok, what if we don't know the answer to something? That's fine dude, then for example:

PURELY AN EXAMPLE OF THE FORMAT, THESE ANSWERS ARE NOT ALL CONFIRMED YET I AM JUST MAKING A POINT:

Nav Card:

Where to Find the Nav Card:

Behind Bus Station, best done in solo mode. for discussion click here

Will it save to your profile:

Yes, once you pick it up, it saves. for discussion click here

Where does the Nav Card go:

unconfirmed/under testing, for discussion click here

What does the Nav Card do:

unconfirmed/under testing, for discussion click here

What is the Nav Card for:

unconfirmed, under testing, for discussion click

here

Is there a secret/alternate Nav Card under the Bus Driver:

No. for discussion click here

Does anyone in the world know what the Nav Card does:

Yes. The people that made the game.

Glowing Red Orbs:

Where can I see the glowing Red Orbs? There are several known locations, around the traffic light in the town, around the mystery box at the farm and _______.

Are those the only locations:

Those are the only known locations where visual evidence has been provided at this time.

How do I make the Orb appear:

unconfirmed, under testing, for discussion click here

What does the glowing red orb do:

Why doesn't it appear in every match:

Can you move the orbs around the map:

Emblem and Tally Marks

How many Tally marks can you get:

1 - 5 . for discussion click here

How do I add more tally marks to my Zombie Emblem:

What do the tally marks really represent?

How do I get a higher emblem?

How many different emblems can you get?

How come my ranking went down after I didn't play the game for a couple of days, I didn't get worse at the game, I just didn't play it for a few days: The community is as lost as you on that one. for discussion click here

What is the precise formula the game uses to determine what zombie emblem I earn?

What leader-board categories are associated with the formula for earning emblems?

Which categories are the most important for earning new emblems and tally marks?

Is there a specific mathematical kinda formula the game uses to determine your ranking?

Yes. under testing, for discussion click here

Do you know what the formula is?

Not yet. under testing, for discussion click here

Notes:

There are many theories on this topic, from how many days in a row you have played the game, to how active of a player you are over every "x" amount of hours that pass,

How to lose your Tally Marks:

Tranzit Easter Egg:

Can you do both sides of the Egg in 1 game:

Does it matter which side you do first?

Does the map change at all when you finish the egg?

What happens if you completed one side of the egg already and try to do the other side of the egg in an entirely different game? Will anything happen?

Is there an in game reward for completing the Easter egg or just the achievement?

As of now, just the achievement and minor visual changes, but people agree the Easter Egg feels unfinished. under further testing, for discussion click here

Is there a secret bus route?

No. Not yet. There has been no visual evidence provided for this topic. for discussion click here

Is there a night bus?

No. There has been no visual evidence provided for this topic. for discussion click here

Is there a hidden train station?

No. There has been no visual evidence provided for this topic. for discussion click here

Are there space aliens that abduct you in the crop circles?

Is there no sanctuary of truth? Is there no respect for the truth?

Gentlemen, can we please not do this? Can we not do this with every single cod zombies game and map pack? Because we absolutely do this every time a map pack comes out.

I don't post often but I read often, and it's getting hard to read. I am all for theories and discussion, that's great, high five, what you said.

I know it's hard. I know you want it to be true. I know you want there to be something. I know you want there to be some secret area or room with like, the PPSH on the wall and it's like hell yea dude, this is sick. And you wanna keep reading what the poster is saying because you just wanna believe there is something like that, we all do, I am telling you every person on this site wants there to be something like that in the game. Like in WAW...where you could get the ray game on the 2nd level of the campaign and these 4 lion statues came out of the ground and the screen shakes and you got the ray gun, if you run through these certain bomb shell craters on the map where you sail in on the mini boats. (That's actually true by the way, I'm not kidding).

This is the only part you have to read of what I am saying:

1. We need to have a "Truth" Section of this forum that nobody can "get to" and corrupt or ruin with their lies and deceit or perfectly honest mistakes or genuine misbeliefs or outlandishly foolish theories. All posts in section must be pre-approved/confirmed by a moderator, no new posts can be placed or started under this "Truth section". To get a post moved to the truth section, there must be evidence, or at the very least, a moderator and only a moderator can move posts to the truth section.

It would be like just a couple different extremely well-titled posts, of truthful/accurate/reliable information...like...in a row...consistently...without reading the arguments and theories.

Everyone has theater mode. Go back and save the part where you magically arrive at this train station or board the night bus, it's that simple.

Everyone has a cell phone. Take pictures and/or video. There is no excuse, im sorry, there just is no excuse to making outrageous claims without evidence on this site.

And then in addition to the Truth section there should be another section, the "Truth-Claims" or "Truth-Limbo" section. And to post in the Limbo section, you have to have evidence or proof to support your claim or you can't post there or moderator moves the post due to lack of video evidence/picture evidence, visual proof.

Why? [Mostly to just make it difficult for people to trick/lie to the community, waste everyone's time]

But also bc that way, when there are 47 pages of discussion about secret bus stops, the train station and the night bus and Dr. Maxis' nut sack magically telling you what the 28th step in the Easter egg is, at least there we can all SEE or WATCH what we are all arguing about, we can see the event has occurred, we see what's happening on the map, what the character is holding, where he went on the map to yield this result, we see some evidence of what we are discussing.

It's the most rational and reasonable and fair way to do it. I mean, if you are gonna tell the community that you know how to do this cool brand-new/unknown/secret-room/underground/bunker/hidden area, you should have to post proof in this one special section, because I can tell you all right now that Tranzit was created by a space turtle's fart but if I don't need to have evidence to get 47 pages of responses, then i can keep making stuff up all day.

ohh add me on Xbox live and join my game, because that's the only way I'm gonna tell you how to unleash the space turtle's fart in Tranzit, get the f outta here, please guys, I can't take it, if we can't do my idea that is fine, but then we need to come up with something else. And this post belongs in this forum.

Free tip: When people say things as riddles and hints, unless recognized as a legitimate member of the community, they are um, lying.

I know the next step in the egg,

But first you must drink from this keg,

Then I'd like you to get on your knees and beg,

and do it while u hop around on one leg,

Please, let's do something about this...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I mean if not a truth section we need to develop some kind of culture where posters test their own hypothesis rather than hope someone else will. Thinking up a logical theory or an out of the box suggestion doesn't make you brilliant.

It's much more valuable to the community to make a post enlightening us about something new you discovered, rather than begging others to confirm it and then be proud of just thinking it up.

I like this, I've been reading these forums for a long and things are getting out of hand there is no useful info on furthering the Easter egg nothing, lots of repeated theories and posts that no one seems to be actually trying. I think there should at least be a conspiracies and talking out my ass section for all the trolls and poets to have their posts moved to.

1. We need to have a "Truth" Section of this forum that nobody can "get to" and corrupt or ruin with their lies and deceit or perfectly honest mistakes or genuine misbeliefs or outlandishly foolish theories. All posts in section must be per-approved/confirmed by a moderator, no new posts can be placed or started under this "Truth section". To get a post moved to the truth section, there must be evidence, or at the very least, a moderator and only a moderator can move posts to the truth section.

We used to have a section like that, the Asylum. Unfortunately it got deleted. :(

Well thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it, I think if we can bring this to the attention of the right people on this forum, we can make something happen.

It truly is out of hand.

Very much agree with this statement:

"lots of repeated theories and posts that no one seems to be actually trying"

But to be clear, I don't want to stifle the ideas or voices of anyone in our community, I just think we should have a section where readers can go to just read the facts, the truth, things that have been confirmed by the community. Like, having one of your posts moved to the Truth section should be like an honor or something, your credibility should go up.

I feel like this part is the key:

All posts in section must be per-approved/confirmed by a moderator, no new posts can be placed or started under this "Truth section". To get a post moved to the truth section, there must be evidence, and it should be confirmed, to get your post in the Truth Limbo or "Waiting for Confirmation" section...all you need is video or pics or some type of visual evidence. But ONLY posts with evidence can EVEN BECOME ELIGIBLE to be placed in this Truth waiting section....that way we can weed out more trolls and we can have the piece of mind that whatever we are debating or discussing, is at least able to be seen by the eyes of everyone contributing to the that specific post. Like here is the video or pictures, now what do you guys think, [As opposed to me just making up some outrageous claim with nothing to back it up except me telling you my 3rd cousin once removed, works for Treyarch]

Thoughts?

I also have never been to the Asylum section although I do remember seeing it. Was it like exactly the same idea as what I am saying or was it different? Like I just want a section where trolls can never get to, where there are actual confirmed answers to questions asked, instead of rampant rampant rampant speculation.

Maybe we can call it the "Proof or it Didn't Happen Section"

Idonno, maybe it's just me.

I think the reason we are going too far on the subject is becuase no one can find an answer to what is to be done with the Nav Card and The Nav Card Station.

I do have a theory on that, it's a good one too. But that's not why I'm posting.

Simply Put, we should just STOP and play the game. We've been all caught up in the moment and should just Chill.

I bet when the next Map comes out, we'll get answers to questions(But no doubt more questions.) Everything will be right as rain. And we can say Fuck You to all those Riddle Posting, Fake Ass Trolls.

"I bet when the next Map comes out, we'll get answers to questions(But no doubt more questions.) Everything will be right as rain. And we can say Fuck You to all those Riddle Posting, Fake Ass Trolls."

You sweet sweet sweet innocent man with a heart of gold, my friend, fellow zombie killer, when the next Map comes out, the speculation will continue to be just as rampant.

How could I ever know that information???

Because from Kino der toten and the famous ladder on the stage or the Giant Monster on the roof that you fight, Ascension, with the secret door, The AK47 being in the game, the ppsh on the wall, getting underneath the lighthouse and the ice in Call of the Dead, I mean unfortunately I could go on for 5 for minutes of typing if you really back me up against a wall. And now we have the night bus, the train station, the secret bus stop, using the Jet gun to get to the secret area, removing the fog from the map, CDC Suits, Aliens abducting you in the fields and taking you to a secret a room in their spaceship, getting hit 100 times in each area to get perma or persistent jug, I mean, can I just stop here or shall I run down the list for every unconfirmed persistent or perma perk that people STILL TO THIS VERY SECOND CLAIM TO HAVE, but yet every single time they have no video evidence or pics or proof of course. Why? Bc it didn't happen. But I really can go on forever with the BS people try and put out there for Zombies, and people take the bait every time and when the next map comes out the trolling will be just as bad as it is right now unless we create this section.

We need a section where we fight back and NOBODY can get a post put in this one special section where it is just for confirmed information and questions and answers in a row, ESPECIALLY when the community is undecided on the topic, we need to let people know the community doesn't know the answer and the rest is speculation man. I just wanna read my information, I'm not the least bit interested in disputing or reading about disputing claims that people make when THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE for me to even dispute besides their big fat mouth. It's absurd and needs to stop by having this one Sacred section.

Yesterday I posted a similar but less extended and more frustrated topic about this.

To be honest, I'm a newbie in this zombie-world. Since B.O.2 and the multiplayer-fails I found zombie's and this forum. Been reading allot on CoDz and Activision's forum but created an account over here cause I here is where I found the most information. The last weeks this section is getting overrun with idea's, nothing wrong with sharing idea's (did it myself a few times) but yesterday's topic is on page 3 today and page 5 tomorrow.

It's getting way out of hand...

In the past I was the founder of a 15k member forum so I know how much work it is to keep track of all the posts. I don't think it will be an option to let the mod's screen and accept all topics before poster but a Truth-section would be great. Yesterday I was thinking in the direction of a 'idea'-section, where people can post idea's in the same topic. Or perhaps some sort of voting-option; usefull, crap, maybe. Something like that.

And!

People need to use the search-option before posting. This forum has a great search-engine, use it!

Thats all for now! Merry X-mas

The ranking system argument isn't argument anymore is it?

tally marks= days played +1/days don't play -1 (NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL RANK OR SKILL LEVEL IN THIS GAME)

blue eyes = 5 tally marks (NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL RANK OR SKILL LEVEL IN THIS GAME)

rank = high amount of kills to downs/deaths (essentially k/d ratio) are as follows: bone, 2 bones, skull, skull with knife, skull with shotguns)

The ranking system argument isn't argument anymore is it?

tally marks= days played +1/days don't play -1 (NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL RANK OR SKILL LEVEL IN THIS GAME)

blue eyes = 5 tally marks (NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL RANK OR SKILL LEVEL IN THIS GAME)

rank = high amount of kills to downs/deaths (essentially k/d ratio) are as follows: bone, 2 bones, skull, skull with knife, skull with shotguns)

PURELY AN EXAMPLE OF THE FORMAT, THESE ANSWERS ARE NOT ALL CONFIRMED YET I AM JUST MAKING A POINT:

Anyways... yeah, totally agree with the OP. It may be too much work for mods to go through approving every thread, but we should at LEAST have sub-forums for "Easter egg theories" or something... because it just gets ridiculous with everyone starting a new thread for every half-assed thing that pops into their head... or trolls starting threads that end up with 8 pages of people arguing. And then 5 more threads pop up addressing the trolls. It's SO hard to find actual, constructive discussions or real, hard facts on this forum because it's constantly flooded with BS. It's not getting out of hand... it's really been out of hand since the EE was finished.