What Perk would you like to see in the next Zombies?

first off great idea but should be not so low or you would buy it over everything make the cost 2200 so its about in the middle ish takin that mulekick is an out liar

and my list now

1. nuclear n*pple

(dont no if you can say that on here) its a retake of slippery n*pple that causes less explosive damage caused electric gates and traps hurt 1/2 as much and first starts to hurt after 2 seconds

2.deadshot 2.0

it gives you 10 points more for head shots and if you get a head shot it has 100% penetration so if you have 12 heads lined up PERFECT that it doesnt hit 1 body part including neck it will go straight through (not instant kill just permeable cost (4500)

3.body shots

every shot is half a bullet for ammo wise but is damage and all stats as a normal shot ONLY TO standard GUNS (no wonder weapons or equipment or grenades) that is something you can only use for high rounds also gives 1 extra grenade for both tac and lethal given its extreme help it should cost in the (30000) :!: :!: only in games without a vault to deposit money

speed cola 2.0

speeds up the game zombies go faster you go faster it will be a new line of perks called team perks having a 1000 payment for all 4 teammate for it to work it will havea der reise system 4 lightbulds tho. at a speed of 1.25 the original (doesnt take a perk slot)also increases your reload

nacht scotch

team perk not alot just a area design makes the world look like nacht der untoten a look like greenrun with fog and dark light design and if you buy it zombie vision will be enabled to do an easteregg (not on greenrun) cost 500(each like speed cola 2.0) doesnt take up perk slot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ammo Regen.

Earn one bullet every 2.5 seconds.

So, after say, two minutes of playing, you could earn 48 bullets.

The times would be adjusted for different weapons types. It would take a fair amount of time to get a rocket, for example.

I can see this costing 3000.

but think as this if you regen with 2.5 ammo then dsr mustang and sally and if they bring them back crossbow wonder wep thunder etc would be op

Id also like to see flopper and mule kick return, never really used the deadshot, but why not. I was really anticipating a whole new perk system....

UPGRADABLE PERKS.

Imagine on high rounds for the cost to PaP a weapon(5000) you can upgrade your perks.

Jug would become double jug maybe not double but 8 hits instead of just 6

Speed Cola could have increased reload speed,ADS speed, and when changing weapons.

Stamina up could while sprinting you can knock back a zombie or two, kinda like a body check.

Double tap wwell its already better as DT2, but it literally fires two bullets per, so 1 shot is 20 points verses 10 points.

Flopper Increased explosive range/damage or you can just dive without fall damage to trigger it.

Mule kick you can now hold more ammo

quick revive now even quicker or it works the same on multiplayer as it does on solo.

dead shot ...again never really used this one, any ideas?

So you would buy your perks at regular price, then have to pay 5000 to upgrade them, downside as always if you go down you lose it all.

I really wish they could do something like this, i mean why not?

6 hits wtf man i only get 3 normaly

more of a tactical grenade than a perk

I would like to see some sort of distance reviving mechanic/tactical grenade. Now that the maps are getting so large reviving has become somewhat obsolete, and that means people leave more now than ever bc its impossible to revive.

I seen that funky device in mp (not sure of its name, it looks like a paper plane u throw into the sky) that could be utilized for this exact process

Oh god no...

A- I always hated the thunder gun.... I prefer even the jetgun to that, I'll take something thats hot and sucks over something that's fat and blows anyday.... :lol::P (I see what you did there face)

B- spend 2500 points to likely kill myself... Nah...

Also great idea, for greif only, new perk: ale-fter life:

Cost an easy 1500

Effects: once down a player can either take the cowards way out, or die naturaly, either way they will become a zombie, and have full control of their actions, also your going to be a lot stronger then a normal zombie (say its round 1, instead of 1 knife you'll need 2 knifes and four starter pistol shots, you'll become stronger as the rounds progress as well)

As a zombie you have the following advantages:

-Two "knife" (slash) kills on the other team(unless they have jug, even with jug YOU get the the advantage of a 3-slash-down.

-Your points will still go up for downing opposing team members.

-You qualify as a zombie, and the other team will NEED to kill you to start the next round, where even if you do, you respawn!

-No more need for stamin-up! Heck you can leap up the side of the farm house if you wanted! Let alone run continuously!

- You a zombie, what else you need?

Disadvantages:

-You have no firing weapon of any kind, and hitting the box will result 100% of the time with a teddy bear (or you will just not be able hit the box)

-You can not kill other zombies

-You still qualify as dead and even if the rest of your team is in zombie mode, you'll lose.

- Unless you have tombstone (not sure if incorporated into the maps yet) you loose all your other perks and weapons the following round.

- You have to maintain your zombie's speed, even if you become a walker on round 15+, being the last zombie, or being hit but not killed will give you your speed back as a sprinter again though.

Pro Perks.

*Perk-A-Punch Machine. Option 2 buy perk separately 2 hold on/drop off in P-A-P. Gives you "Pro Perk." I've got a whole list of what perks would give you once received from Perk-A-Punch.

Juggernog: Either Tactical mask or PHD Flopper (Additional health for Explosive damage)

Speed Cola: Quicker weapon swapping/ use equipment faster.

Double Tap RootBeer: Deeper Bullet Penetration/Stopping Power

Quick Revive: More time while you're down/Quicker recovery from Zombie attacks.

Stamin-Up: Extra Mobility for slipping through zombie packs.(Open for ideas )

Mule Kick: Hold 2 seperate grenades/Tactical Grenades/(If C4 is added, then you can hold onto both Claymores and C4.)

PHD Flopper- (If added) Danger Close (Extra Explosive Damage)

Dead Aim Daquri: Quicker Aiming After Sprinting/Faster ADS/Increased Melee Distance

*Scavenger: Chance of Dead Zombies dropping ammo bags/Power Ups.

*C4: Controled Explosions

* Things I would like to see in the game.

I personally like the perma-perk thing they have right now, of you look at quick revive paired with revive flow(as I call it) :D, it works AMZINGLY fast, like it's upgrade, you make perma-perks possible for

speed cola(quick draw- pulls your other gun out faster but doesn't reload faster),

double tap(knife aid- helps you knife twice as fast m so you have a faster draw back time to hit again),

phd (can the real zombie shady...-allows a player to imeadiently stand up after a phd dolphin-dive)

stamin-up(adrenalin rush- allows you to speed up slightly when taking damage),

and deadshot (face-palm perma-perk that's aka deadshot perma perk)

Juggernog (Warrior reflex-causes the player's hits to cause double damage if hitmarker or red screen is present)

Let me know what you guys think! 8-)

Greed cola- Like having a permanant x2 points.

Arcade fire- when downed and die completely pops up a mini arcade for you to play while you wait.

Potty break shake- Gives you the ability to pause the game for 5 minutes. (can only be bought once per player per game)

Boomshakalaka Lager- Gives you a one time use nuke.

(really though, gimmie Doctor flops and the ability to have more than 4 perks at a time and I'm good)

Arcade fire- when downed and die completely pops up a mini arcade for you to play while you wait.

Potty break shake- Gives you the ability to pause the game for 5 minutes. (can only be bought once per player per game)

(really though, gimmie Doctor flops and the ability to have more than 4 perks at a time and I'm good)

I doubt these perks will be configured into the game.... Except arcade fire... But purhaps you could modify it so you can help your teammates by playing a retro game after going down? ;) and unless the next Easter egg allows a full perk acheivement prise, it's not likely you will be able to get more then 4 perks unless you glitch. Phd has a 50/50 chance of returning however! :) And I REALY want to jump from the top of a building in this so called "die rise", land on my stomach and live! LOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOL

Returning perk: PhD Flopper.

I. WILL. PAY. I need this when i use my explosive weapons. It aint p**sy; its a neccessity when one uses raygun and M&S. These are my power weapons (since there is no "all powerfull, one hit kill weapon") and when i am stuck i rely on these to get me out in a pinch

Future perk: Auto-ammo (add clever rhyme drink name here)

Cost: 10k

WARNING: uses up 2 slots, one time per drink and each time used the price moves up 10k points

How it works: When both guns are out of ammo, one can use this to replenish half max ammo in a gun (example: Galil has 375ish bullets. You will recieve 100 something bullets.) On a wonder weapon, it refills 1/3 of the max ammo. (example: raygun has 180 shots. you recieve 60)

Why this is the cost, effect, and warning: Most people run out of ammo quickly in the high rounds. This would eliminate the need for max ammos. OFC it needs to come at a price. 10k points and increasing everytime it is used and it takes up 2 perk slots seems like a good start. I say this because on higher rounds people tend to have tons of money anyway but if u keep buying this the price can rise to 1 million if you arent careful.

I doubt these perks will be configured into the game.... Except arcade fire... But purhaps you could modify it so you can help your teammates by playing a retro game after going down? ;) and unless the next Easter egg allows a full perk acheivement prise, it's not likely you will be able to get more then 4 perks unless you glitch. Phd has a 50/50 chance of returning however! :) And I REALY want to jump from the top of a building in this so called "die rise", land on my stomach and live! LOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOL

lol those were jokes man. PHD flopper was the perk I requested. A player activated panic nuke would be handy for a one time use though. Boomshakalaka Lager has a certain ring to it lol

• 2 months later...

What I have as a suggestion isn't really a perk more of a power-up, but it's cool.The power-up is infinite clip, when picked up the player who picked up said power-up gains the infinite clip and only effects the one player. Good reason for one player is because it would be too easy for all the players to get this so only one will be effected.

The OP needs to be higher-priced if you ask me. Not sure if these have been posted, but:

1. Extended Clip:

More ammo in each clip!

2. Hardened:

Bullets rip through more Zombies

3. Knife-O-Rama:

Increased Melee Damage and Range

4. Nade-Ade:

Comes in a pitcher like Kool-Aid, it increases grenade strength and accuracy.

5. Take Control:

Available in last DLC, allows you to control Samantha, Maxis, or Richtofen on Moon.

6. Gambler:

Would be most likely overpowered, but would allow one to stop the mystery box. A little hard to get what you want though, cause the box is a tad bit faster.