What Perk would you like to see in the next Zombies?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*:1q64mzyx]Fire/Lava Protection (not working with explosions)
    [*:1q64mzyx]PHD (not working with fire)
    [*:1q64mzyx]Denizen-Invisibility
    [*:1q64mzyx]Mule
    [*:1q64mzyx]Ammomatic (still dreaming of it)
    [*:1q64mzyx]Increased Headshot damage persistent upgrade as normal perk

your idea is awesome too!

I would not be afraid of like 10 or 15 perks, letting you choose your playstyle. E.g. with fire immunity and denizen immunity, you could run a chilly train on some lava pool or so, but you have of course no more space for all other great perks. Or with Mule and Ammomatic, you would be out of ammo problems, but you don't have space for other cool stuff again.

I don't like the persistent upgrades concept. They are just dumb cause you loose them too easy. E.g. if you pick up a nuke, the game thinks you have not killed enough zombs with headshots and takes it away from you... wtf. Or how da fuq should I revive a dude on the other side of the map? -->Fast revive gone. Not talking about the barriers that just go away like randomly.

A anti-Denizen Perk, doubt it. If Fog is going to in the next Maps, no doubt Teleporters will be too. But maybe the perk could reduce the amount of melee strikes to knock it off would be cool.

Honestly I think Mule-Kick is overkill, especially for Green Run. Since I herd at Diner, all I need is Ray Gun and MP5 P'a'P'ed

PHD Flopper would be the only perk I think should make a return.

Also wonder if they Improved Double Tap, would they Improve others?

I would like to see this Perk i made up:

RANDOM

PERK

Can Still Use when all 4 Perk slots are Taken.

Only can be used once per player.

Cost 1250 Points.

Post your Ideas Below and maybe add a design like the Dispencer, Logo or Bottle.

You don't have to put it will make is look nice :P

This would have been a coolassperk in a map like nacht where each player when buys it gets stuck with one random perk for the game, it would be a truly fun contest :) :lol:

Sonar-ale - Allows the player to detect where a zombie stands more easily by it's screams, it will also add a green- hit marker that doesn't ACTUALY mean you've been hit, but is simply there to warn you there is a zombie behind you...

For example let's say your facing one dirrection and killing mass hordes of freak bags, then a little troll zombie try's to sneak up behind you, not this time! Green hit marker ---> red hitmarker--> run!

instead of the normal Red hitmarker --> red screen--> game over you survived 21 rounds....

Sonar-ale - Allows the player to detect where a zombie stands more easily by it's screams, it will also add a green- hit marker that doesn't ACTUALY mean you've been hit, but is simply there to warn you there is a zombie behind you...

For example let's say your facing one dirrection and killing mass hordes of freak bags, then a little troll zombie try's to sneak up behind you, not this time! Green hit marker ---> red hitmarker--> run!

instead of the normal Red hitmarker --> red screen--> game over you survived 21 rounds....

Ohh that's a good one. Might be a bit overpowered but I can definitely see myself using that.

Ammo Regen.

Earn one bullet every 2.5 seconds.

So, after say, two minutes of playing, you could earn 48 bullets.

The times would be adjusted for different weapons types. It would take a fair amount of time to get a rocket, for example.

I can see this costing 3000.

Don't bet on it. Regardless of the regen mechanics this would result in guys leaving crawlers around and fully loading their guns after a while defeating the purpose of the point system.

H2Overkill, increased bullet damage for a short period of time after taking out multiple threats in quick succession

3000 points

Fruit PUNCH!, increased melee strength. Perk machine comes available after wave fourteen

3000 points

Kangaroo Colatta, increased jump height allowing access to new areas or short cuts. Could possibly be used during Easter egg

That's all I got right now.

Id also like to see flopper and mule kick return, never really used the deadshot, but why not. I was really anticipating a whole new perk system....

UPGRADABLE PERKS.

Imagine on high rounds for the cost to PaP a weapon(5000) you can upgrade your perks.

Jug would become double jug maybe not double but 8 hits instead of just 6

Speed Cola could have increased reload speed,ADS speed, and when changing weapons.

Stamina up could while sprinting you can knock back a zombie or two, kinda like a body check.

Double tap wwell its already better as DT2, but it literally fires two bullets per, so 1 shot is 20 points verses 10 points.

Flopper Increased explosive range/damage or you can just dive without fall damage to trigger it.

Mule kick you can now hold more ammo

quick revive now even quicker or it works the same on multiplayer as it does on solo.

dead shot ...again never really used this one, any ideas?

So you would buy your perks at regular price, then have to pay 5000 to upgrade them, downside as always if you go down you lose it all.

I really wish they could do something like this, i mean why not?

Blader-Ade

Doubles your melee speed and increases your melee damage by approx. 33%. Useful in general, but especially if you have a knife upgrade (ballistic knife, Bowie knife, galva knuckles) and against denziens, or whatever variations we may see in the future.

I hope to see a new, more clever and fitting physical model for the knife in the future maps. The sickle on the two Russian maps was clever. My only desire is that when we finally make it to Paris I get to skewer undead with a wicked cooking utensil. :mrgreen:

Blader-Ade

Doubles your melee speed and increases your melee damage by approx. 33%. Useful in general, but especially if you have a knife upgrade (ballistic knife, Bowie knife, galva knuckles) and against denziens, or whatever variations we may see in the future.

I hope to see a new, more clever and fitting physical model for the knife in the future maps. The sickle on the two Russian maps was clever. My only desire is that when we finally make it to Paris I get to skewer undead with a wicked cooking utensil. :mrgreen:

EJ!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT KNIFE-AID??????!!!!!

Blader-Ade

EJ!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT KNIFE-AID??????!!!!!

Lol no I was actually on my way back to this thread to give shouts to dunby. Plus, lets face it-- "blader-ade" sounds so much cooler than knife-aid. Plus it returns to the idea that each perk is a reference to a real life drink (Gatorade.)

Edit: I know it was your idea, but dunby was your biggest fan for a while there. That fool loved him some knife-aid. In no way trying to steal credit by the way. It's just a great idea that is worth mentioning.

Edit #2: plus this is just my spin.

I do not have a picture but Ive made a new perk,

Its called Level Up!

Half the price of weapons off the wall and the mystery box.

Like This:

Level Up!

Cost:6000

Example:

M14:500

Now:250

Mystery box:950

Now:475

Like that havent Made a Picture though,

Many of you Are wondering why call it Level Up!

Well it helps you. Thats what I think. You must Turn on power too.