unlocked a hidden perk?

tnqscarface

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that there only are 3 persistent upgrades (and yes, stop calling them perma perks, treyarch even confirmed they're called persistent upgrades) in the coding.

So my guess is that considering the fact that you had a laggy game, it's probably just the lag wich makes it look spedup, the fire zombies not exploding is because the animation stays longer than the actual fire itself, so they where already extinguished when you shot them --> thus not exploding.

Definitely interesting. I'm thinking its either a glitch, or possibly a knife multiplier kind of like head shots (though one would assume more people would have achieved it). It'd be interesting to go back through the film and see how many miles you ran, knife kills, and all that jazz.

for some reason I couldnt check the stats just for that game. seeing that it took me 17 rounds to unlock it and only rode the bus a few times , It must be alot. This has got something to do with lava and sprinting. For how many times and how long is unknown.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't your friends see the green smoke if you get the original three earnables? I know I have seen them multiple times. Granted: The zombies don't seem to be exploding, but I have killed many zombies that were on fire and they didn't explode. I am unsure what to think of this.

ill check theatre mode when I can and watch his POV. but I remember asking him if he saw a green smoke he said none. its driving me nuts I just want to replicate it and do some further testing to figure out what its for.

Definitely interesting. I'm thinking its either a glitch, or possibly a knife multiplier kind of like head shots (though one would assume more people would have achieved it). It'd be interesting to go back through the film and see how many miles you ran, knife kills, and all that jazz.

for some reason I couldnt check the stats just for that game. seeing that it took me 17 rounds to unlock it and only rode the bus a few times , It must be alot. This has got something to do with lava and sprinting. For how many times and how long is unknown.

Well, what are your career numbers? If its a cumulative total, should be able to notice a distinct plateau that you achieved recently... If not, I'm baffled.

Yeah check both of the people at the exact moment it goes off. If one is boarding windows, check the boards afterwards. If one is getting headshots, check to see if bodyshots resulted in heads popping afterwards. I am pretty sure if one of your friends earned a "persistent perk", you would see the green cloud as well. Not sure if it is supposed to happen or if there is a glitch somewhere in there. I know I have gotten a green cloud before for doing nothing. Maybe I earned it too? ;)

Yeah check both of the people at the exact moment it goes off. If one is boarding windows, check the boards afterwards. If one is getting headshots, check to see if bodyshots resulted in heads popping afterwards. I am pretty sure if one of your friends earned a "persistent perk", you would see the green cloud as well. Not sure if it is supposed to happen or if there is a glitch somewhere in there. I know I have gotten a green cloud before for doing nothing. Maybe I earned it too? ;)

ok i just checked the vid. didnt see a green smoke. he was Marlton and he said some thing like "odd ive never heard that before" the same time the green smoke came out on my POV. he was just in the bus shooting one zombie.

If it was the Marathon/Stamin-Up Upgrade Sam Says "I was tired from all that Running, Now I feel Like I can run a Marathon" Is that what he said I couldnt hear the audio. It wasnt from the Denizen either because you could clearly see that before the other. Pretty strange, when I have Jugg it only takes 8 hits to down you in the fire, see how many it takes you!!!

Omg finally ive been looking for a video of this forever. I replicated almost exactly what you did except i was in the fog. I am in strong belief that the denzin being on fire and getting hit by a zombie is the key to unlocking it. Changes i have noticed since it happened to me (Jross cway) i can now run 18 steps without staminup and 28 with itu and even sometimes 32 before stopping. . Anyone want to race? Add me im on xbox

Edit: i also never use the bus i run in the fog every game i play im 4000(something)in the world formiles traveled between 1200 and 1300m hope any of this info helps

Omg finally ive been looking for a video of this forever. I replicated almost exactly what you did except i was in the fog. I am in strong belief that the denzin being on fire and getting hit by a zombie is the key to unlocking it. Changes i have noticed since it happened to me (Jross cway) i can now run 18 steps without staminup and 28 with itu and even sometimes 32 before stopping. . Anyone want to race? Add me im on xbox

Edit: i also never use the bus i run in the fog every game i play im 4000(something)in the world formiles traveled between 1200 and 1300m hope any of this info helps

were you Sam or Did your character say something along the lines of "I was getting tired from all that running, Now I feel like I could run a Marathon"

Edit: Can you easily catch the Bus if your on top & fall off or if it leaves & you run after it, I know I can & I can normally outrun anyone I'm playing with as well.

Well I spend most of my games in the fog, and running around. I pretty much never use the bus, and I can't say I've ever come across this. I kill many many many Denizens in every game I play, as well as do a hell of a lot of running around.

There is one thing I don't do though, and I don't know whether maybe this is the key. I don't hold on to my regular knife. I tend to grab the Bowie Knife or Galvinknuckles very early on, so almost all my Denizen kills are with those weapons. Maybe this ability is linked to getting regular knife kills only on the Denizens?

So we're saying the persistent upgrade it gives longer sprinting? I'm still skeptical at the moment, but I might look into this one.

If it was the Marathon/Stamin-Up Upgrade Sam Says "I was tired from all that Running, Now I feel Like I can run a Marathon" Is that what he said I couldnt hear the audio. It wasnt from the Denizen either because you could clearly see that before the other. Pretty strange, when I have Jugg it only takes 8 hits to down you in the fire, see how many it takes you!!!

You imply that there definitely is some Marathon/Stamina-Up upgrade, I've never seen any confirmed reports of this. Where are you pulling this info from?