the scalene

mX42o

Hey guys, Molsonxtreme420 here. I've been experimenting a bit on solo, and I just wanted to share a few things. I'm sure all 3 are old news,

Maxis will but I haven't really seen them posted yet and other opinions would be nice.

1. The scalene -

Ok so everyone has heard maxis say "you haveWww od completed the two obtuse vertices of the scalene. Quickly, activate the tertiary node." However, from what I've seen everybody that has posted about this have all come to gently the same conclusion: you need to activate 3 lamp posts..but the thing is you only need to activate one lamp post for maxis to say the scalene quote.

-start a game on solo

-build the turbine and ride the bus directly to the power(don't activate any lamp posts)

-turn the power on and them off immediately after

-go to ANY lamp post and throw down your turbine

Maxis will now spout his quote about the scalene. I haven't been able to complete the tangle, so it seems obvious that I need a second player to activate a second lamp

. My point though is the only post I've seen about this was I think by opl, and his theory was that 3 lamps needed to be activated, when from what i'm seeing it is only 2. Also it can be done on any of the lamp posts to get the quote. If anybody else has been trying this it or knows more, pear comment below.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about splitting my post. I'm posting from my cell phone and it only allows me to view so much per page.

2.howling in the town

In town mostly in the bar, there seems to be some howling coming from the moon building. Remember the howling in the ascension ee? Turn voice down and sfx up if you can't hear it.

3. More howling

In the cornfield near the tower and also near the old waw map.

I just find these voices interesting because the have been used in a previous ee, and places like the dinner and the start bus stop are pretty quiet in comparison.

Let me know what you think

Also if anybody with xbox is wiling to help out with the tob ee, I don't know anybody that owns the game and it's a cow finding good people on live that don't just push the round.

Add me if you're willing to help. I don't have a mic, but I know all the steps to both sides and I can take directions will.

Gt- molsonxtreme420

Also if anybody with xbox is wiling to help out with the tob ee, I don't know anybody that owns the game and it's a cow finding good people on live that don't just push the round.

Add me if you're willing to help. I don't have a mic, but I know all the steps to both sides and I can take directions will.

Gt- molsonxtreme420

Add me. You can do either with 2 ppl.