Trichotomous/Scalene/Obtuse/Circumscribed/Pyramid/RUSH 2112

PRDATT

Along the Maxis side of things: a trichotomous/scalene/obtuse/circumscribed/pyarmid shape, not a far stretch from the treyarch symbol. This meets all of the criteria. After the lamps connect to the pylon, maybe they connect to each other to form the circumscribed portion.

RUSH 2112, Misty's hat 2112, RUSh (Rusman), pentagram meaning evil could coincide with

Rusman being evil, "stop rus"

Let me know what you guys think, anyone tested? any ideas?

You may have to right click and save/open in new tab to view full pics, sorry about that!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being as I am a huge Rush fan, so much so that Rushfan1 is my screen name, I to was tickled by the fact that he says his name in a way that sounds like Rush. The biggest, gaping hole in your theory is that the pantagram is absolutely nowhere in anything Rush has ever done. The Star in the famous starman picture from 2112 is just that: a five pointed star and is not a pentagram, but rather a concave decagon.

We walk side by side through the sands of time, your tiny mortal hand clutching mine. And you ask me, "Dark Master, where did your hoofprints go during my hardest times?" My son, I never left you. That's when I stood on the small of your back, and dug my spurs deep into your thighs. you see that pool of blood over there? Yeah that’s your divorce, the second one, the one you said you'd do anything to make it work. You remember that? Yeah that was me,

making sure the cocaine was always around. As i ran your carcass through an incredible small hole into a sea of flaming hot human feces. When you can’t draw a breath yet your lungs are filled with that same flaming hot human feces. No matter how fast you run or where you hide know this, I am always with you. Amused by your pathetic attempts to escape when i laugh like this: Hahahaha ha, ha haha ha ha ha. ha ha ha ha ha haaaa haa.

Merry Chirstmas.

Being as I am a huge Rush fan, so much so that Rushfan1 is my screen name, I to was tickled by the fact that he says his name in a way that sounds like Rush. The biggest, gaping hole in your theory is that the pantagram is absolutely nowhere in anything Rush has ever done. The Star in the famous starman picture from 2112 is just that: a five pointed star and is not a pentagram, but rather a concave decagon.

Actually, the Starman picture directly relates to a pentagram (notice the encompassing circle), and the reference to 2112 is that said pentagram is interchangeable in terms of inverting. The man turning away from the star symbolizes the struggle with coping with such angst, as much as he tries he cannot escape the bed he's made for himself.

Actually, the Starman picture directly relates to a pentagram (notice the encompassing circle), and the reference to 2112 is that said pentagram is interchangeable in terms of inverting. The man turning away from the star symbolizes the struggle with coping with such angst, as much as he tries he cannot escape the bed he's made for himself.

The encompassing circle has absolutely nothing to do with a pentagram. The circumscription of a pentagram makes it a pentacle. The circumscription of a star makes it a star inside a circle. While you are correct that orientation (inverted/not) is irrelevant to whether something is or isn't a pentagram I will remain adamant that the connecting lines are in fact a defining factor of a simple inverted decagon (non connecting center) or a pentagram (connecting centers).

As for the debate on the meaning of the Starman; you couldn't be more off. The Man represents the Hero and his nakedness represents his purity. He is a perfectly good, non-corrupted abstract man. Whereas the star represents a collectivist mentality, with the man turning from said star not being angst from "trying to escape the bed he made for himself" but rather his plight against the masses. He made no bed for himself; he discovered a wondrous tool from an ancient world and presented it to the priests (the collectivist masses) and the turned him away saying it was a useless toy. The priests had told him (and everyone else) what to do, what to think, how to live, even what art to appreciate all of their lives and when the oracle "showed(him) the light" (the world before the priests) he couldn't stand living under the priests reign. He then killed himself; becoming a martyr and sparking a galactic revolt.

I'm not saying a pentagram or a pentacle or anything else has nothing to do with the story of Zombies, I'm just saying that you are going at it from the wrong angle. I fully believe that Rez is simply a Rush fan and was celebrating Rush day.