NEVER BURY THIS POST WITH PICS I'm Ethijee

Ethijee

Must be a third wave of people trying to make sense of what theyve read on forums etc...thinking that theyre special and that they MUST have the next best thing to explain more of tranzit to us. Not realizing that 95% of the stuff theyre suggesting have no connections to the game/zombies/treyarch whatsoever.

Sir we have not met and I've given you my name.

I'm Ethijee, Thank you

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm merely pointing out they spoke LOUDLY! and were not listened too PROPERLY, and the...... NAV CARD HAS TWO FACES/FAZES

(PROVEN BY EVERYONE BY THE FAILURE OF IT EVER BIENG USED FOR ITS BELIEVED INTENT)

There is a simple video on utoobe as well on words and how gamers accel at numerous tasks, Anyway

You have agreed amongst yourself and your way of speach its a Nav(igation)Card So Show Me This NAV(igation) Card?

Missing Steps is all I'm pointing out FACTS

Help like there is a BANK, There happens to be a way to exchange money through the BANK using the NAV (System) as well.

Noone has a Navigation Card Yet But Everyone Has a NAVcard you are correct to that extent.

But we want to figure this out not run circles, so here is my offer to you...Information

if the navcard is for whatever you said then why do we need the NAVCARD for the NAVCARD READER.

you're post in its entirety makes no sense. good day sir.

Shortest answer to your question is that we should figure out what the NAVcard is since NOBODY HAS ONE YET THAT WORKS,.....I keep hearing about it but have never used or senn anyone use a nav(IGATION)card,

Consider the FACT that its the first time weve had any money transactions between players to complete goals (Almost Exact Definition of a NAV btw

First Time Weve Had a Bank.

and mabye he's refferring to the song you cant always get what you want because we cant always keep the pack a punch open. I dont know.

Have fun

4 posts in a row?

Nice bumping bro.

I just threw out too much information Sorry it would have been easier to do what they told me too.

Next time I'll use the seemingly usually accepted post motive like

Post any and ALL IDEAS!!!!!

OR

NEW EASTER EGG AND TRUE MEANING OF NAVCARD PLUS HIDDEN HINTS IN THE CREATORS TWEETS!!!!!

PROOF

PROMISES

PROOF PROMISES

So LETS ALL BAN TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY AND FOLLOW ME THE MAD POSTER HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Followed by something like

PLEASE LIKE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

In plain sight but out of mind, without me you would be blind.

(Its THE WOOD IN FRONT OF THE CABIN YOU NEED TO RUN THERE AND AX A ZOMBIE TO WAKE UP!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sorry I should learn proper Forum Babble I guess.

I know you all have been beat dow by shitheads you dont know what to believe, so just have fun with it. Mabye it'll click and make sense to a smarter man.

Jesus.... not everything is some hidden message or hint. You're so far down the rabbit hole it's ridiculous.

Here, I can do it too... Someone tweeted saying that the world didn't end on the 21st and he was going to the happiest place on Earth. Jimmy tweeted "The bar"!!! There's a bar in TranZit! He's saying it's the happiest place on Earth because the next step on the EE is there! Another person tweeted him that they finally got their Zombies rank upgraded and he said "nice work"! He's trying to tell us to go to the bar to "work" for the next step!! Also, he said "nice" work... not good work or great work, but "nice". Why did he choose that word!? He's referencing the song "Wouldn't it be nice" by the Beach Boys!! Here's some of the lyrics; "Wouldn't it be nice to live together, in the kind of world where be belong" It's all right there! We don't "belong" in the world now because the zombies have taken over! So we need to go to the bar and work to make the world a place where humans belong!!

I've just shown you all the answers. It's all there. They've given us the hints. Now keep this thread bumped!! If you don't I'll just repeatedly post whether anyone thinks my words have value or not.

Jesus.... not everything is some hidden message or hint. You're so far down the rabbit hole it's ridiculous.

Here, I can do it too... Someone tweeted saying that the world didn't end on the 21st and he was going to the happiest place on Earth. Jimmy tweeted "The bar"!!! There's a bar in TranZit! He's saying it's the happiest place on Earth because the next step on the EE is there! Another person tweeted him that they finally got their Zombies rank upgraded and he said "nice work"! He's trying to tell us to go to the bar to "work" for the next step!! Also, he said "nice" work... not good work or great work, but "nice". Why did he choose that word!? He's referencing the song "Wouldn't it be nice" by the Beach Boys!! Here's some of the lyrics; "Wouldn't it be nice to live together, in the kind of world where be belong" It's all right there! We don't "belong" in the world now because the zombies have taken over! So we need to go to the bar and work to make the world a place where humans belong!!

I've just shown you all the answers. It's all there. They've given us the hints. Now keep this thread bumped!! If you don't I'll just repeatedly post whether anyone thinks my words have value or not.

I lost my shit when he said "Let's ban together as a community".

Nice can you prove it here I will........

I never asked anyone to respond or do anything in the map. I simply posted messages from the Creator of the game that had been completly overlooked, like magic I have proof. You have a usual accepted post. Its why the players are failing, you keep playin.

"Twenty One Twelve Five Point One"

CAN U DO THAT?

Im soo confused right now. LOL I have a 3D TV soo what do I need to do now with the beams?!?! Also X marks the spot, the Ax in the Tree Stump in front of the Cabin, Sooo what do I need to do their?!?! Ive got a Maxed out bank & So what do I need to do now to get the 2 faze/face of the NavCard?!?! Im more confused now than I was before!!!

Im soo confused right now. LOL I have a 3D TV soo what do I need to do now with the beams?!?! Also X marks the spot, the Ax in the Tree Stump in front of the Cabin, Sooo what do I need to do their?!?! Ive got a Maxed out bank & So what do I need to do now to get the 2 faze/face of the NavCard?!?! Im more confused now than I was before!!!

I'm sorry for the fidder fodder brother.

Its

Just Give the post a read and see if anything they may have planted before the plan to use the song as a hint helps you along

I'm nobody move along, nothing to see here.

Here is the basis of what everyone is saying:

You are randomly throwing ideas out there, and I realize it is only to try and help. When you show up on a forum and title a post "Never bury this!", you must include a reason why they shouldn't.

It was a Tweet, from a real person. He has separate agendas and a personal life. Though Treyarch is very cryptic, I believe this was just a CD that they preferred. As for the "Get what you want" reference, you pulled that out of thin air.

The pictures do nothing for your statement, and it still leaves us with questions. I am not hating on you, just explaining why your warm welcome was interrupted by debate. I would change the title....just my opinion.

Welcome to CoDz. :D Glad you joined.