NEVER BURY THIS POST WITH PICS I'm Ethijee

Ethijee

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REFER TO YOUTUBE FOR AN EASY REFERANCE TOOL TO SEE THE TWEETS I'VE DRAWN OUT

10 Edits should be enough)

J. Zlskee

"Overlooked and never found". But one does simply run around

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick note on how its easy to make us all confused....

Did you know a Wizards staff or a Magic wand Is Made from wood of Holly Tree?

The Birth Of HOLLYWOOD

Anyway, not saying The game is about songs but these people listen to songs and passed several right under your noses.....

As well as other stuff (Nowhere near a troll am I)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

I Was The One Collecting Most Of The Data, Bieng Stolen From Is no Fun, I discovered where to stand to stop the denisons as my teamates walked freely around the map, I Discovered the denison cages and the panels but since I didnt want to waist your time with another utoobe video stolen from my posts on other sites. I've come to give you this first hand. Ethijee. so I've decided to simply post my findings on ALL zombie boards, in hopes you all find the path you enjoy in your game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ - ------------------------

Your ORDER! Has been at the harbor of my patience for ahwile now. So please allow me to illuminate one precarious situation in which we have all found ourselves in.

Here is the tweet by Reza Elghazi @ 2:52 - Dec 20 1012

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

"Twenty-one twelve five point one #rush"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -------------------------

Now The #rush is in grey unlike every other word every time in every tweet.

In game your perks are grayed out while the power is off......

There is a HIDDEN MESSAGE and a SONG

on the 1976 "Twenty-one twelve five point one #rush"

Do RESEARCH... during the first several attempts to film and or record this album, it WOULD NOT RECORD OR TAPE PROPERLY. ..

You Can choose From 2 Number Fives To Power ON or PLAY in the Collectors Edition One is Marked V for 5 or TRACK 5 Both are below, notice the songs mention sodas spiral stairs and Jimmy as well, Enjoy

V. Oracle: The Dream

Words by Neil Peart, Music by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson

..."I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase" ...

... "I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of all these things ..."

I wandered home though the silent streets

And fell into a fitful sleep

Escape to realms beyond the night

Dream can't you show me the light?

I stand atop a spiral stair

An oracle confronts me there

He leads me on light years away

Through astral nights, galactic days

I see the works of gifted hands

That grace this strange and wondrous land

I see the hand of man arise

With hungry mind and open eyes

They left the planet long ago

The elder race still learn and grow

Their power grows with purpose strong

To claim the home where they belong

Home, to tear the Temples down...

Home, to change.

Or...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

Number Five on the Album #5

Track Rush #5"LESSONS"

Words and Music by Alex Lifeson

Sweet memories Flashing very quickly by

Reminding me Giving me a reason why

I know that My goal is more than a thought

I'll be there When I teach what I've been taught

You know we've told you before

But you didn't hear us then

So you still question why

You didn't listen again

Sweet memories I never thought it would be like this

Reminding me Just how close I came to missing

I know that This is the way for me to go

You'll be there When you know what I know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -

SEPERATE FROM THE HIDDEN MESSAGES

Nav/Not what U think YET/ U R All Correct It Has 2 Sides

NAV

GOOGLE IT!

Abbreviation

Net Asset Value

This number is important to investors, because it is from NAV that the price per unit of a fund is calculated. By dividing the NAV of a fund by the number of outstanding units, you are left with the price per unit. In our example, if the fund had 4 million shares outstanding, the price-per-share value would be $40 million divided by 4 million, which equals $10.

This pricing system for the trading of shares in a mutual fund differs significantly from that of common stock issued by a company listed on a stock exchange. In this instance, a company issues a finite number of shares through an initial public offering (IPO), and possibly subsequent additional offerings, which then trade in the secondary market. In this market, stock prices are set by market forces of supply and demand. The pricing system for stocks is based solely on market sentiment.

Because mutual funds distribute virtually all their income and realized capital gains to fund shareholders, a mutual fund's NAV is relatively unimportant in gauging a fund's performance, which is best judged by its total return.

To learn more about NAV, read the Mutual Fund tutorial.

Google it people...........

Its why its, RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR POINTS NOT IN YOUR ITEMS OR PARTS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - ------

To Informative, you know this by now right?

POSTED BY THUH MAN HIMSELF:

Jimmy Zielinski Tweeted on 20 DEC at 12:05 2012

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

Some say "Tell us" and many others tell me keep my mouth shut. I will say this: I know what I want til I get it.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

3 Hidden MESSAGES

1. The Rolling Stones LOGO IS A PERMINENT OPEN MOUTH (Others tell me to keep my mouth shut)

2. "TELL ME is a song by The Rolling Stones

3. "You cant always get what you want is a song by The Rolling Stones

In these songs they speak of Jimmy and sodas as well as other interesting things these guys probably incorporated through thier design and preferences.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me" by The Rolling Stones Lyrics

---------------------------------------------------------------

I want you back again

I want your love again

I know you find it hard to reason with me

But this time it's different, darling you'll see

You gotta tell me you're coming back to me

You said we're through before

You walked out on me before

I tried to tell you, but you didn't want to know

This time you're different and determined to go

I wait as the days go by

I long for the nights to go by

I hear the knock on my door that never comes

I hear the telephone that hasn't rung

Most believe its him saying there is not much more.... but I'm Ethijee so....

Here are the lyrics to the second song he hinted towards:

YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT: The Rolling Stones

Songwriters: JAGGER, MICK / RICHARDS, KEITH

I saw her today at the reception

A glass of wine in her hand

I knew she was gonna meet her connection

At her feet was a footloose man

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes well you might find

You get what you need

And I went down to the demonstration

To get my fair share of abuse

Singing, "We're gonna vent our frustration

If we don't we're gonna blow a 50-amp fuse"

But if you try sometimes well you just might find

You get what you need

I went down to the Chelsea drugstore

To get your prescription filled

I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy

And man, did he look pretty ill

We decided that we would have a soda

My favorite flavor, cherry red

I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy

Yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was "dead"

I said to him

But if you try sometimes you just might find

You get what you need

You get what you need--yeah, oh baby

I saw her today at the reception

In her glass was a bleeding man

She was practiced at the art of deception

Well I could tell by her blood-stained hands

You just might find

You get what you need

You just might find

You get what you need

The Rolling Stones or Jay-z.

Believe it or not Enjoy!

Ethijee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I have no clue what you're trying to get at. From what I see, you attempted to explain Rez's Tweet about something that truly does not make sense. I like your thinking, but that's a bit...er, cryptic still.

The NAV card theory is somewhat correct and incorrect. One can see that the card is placed next to points to signify the holder among the group. Usually, it would be on the bottom center of the screen just like Black Ops, however, we already have that spot specifically reserved for our build-ables. But your theory has already been mentioned.

Jimmy's Tweet is not about Rolling Stones, I can guarantee you that much. From what I previously read, it was about the players not being able to decide whether we should beg for the answer to our questions and be angry because we were given the answer, or tell him to stay quiet because of his cryptic messages and be angry because he will give us nothing. Either way, he sees it as a loss. Jimmy plainly said that he knows exactly what he wants us to know, so he'll see fit how he decides to bring us what we need to know whether we like it or not.

Where did Kino Der Toten come into the picture? Also, are you residing in some parallel universe where all this somehow connected like a puzzle for you? This whole thread is the most confusing piece of content I have ever seen written. Congratulations.

I'm merely pointing out they spoke LOUDLY! and were not listened too PROPERLY, and the...... NAV CARD HAS TWO FACES/FAZES

(PROVEN BY EVERYONE BY THE FAILURE OF IT EVER BIENG USED FOR ITS BELIEVED INTENT)

There is a simple video on utoobe as well on words and how gamers accel at numerous tasks, Anyway

You have agreed amongst yourself and your way of speach its a Nav(igation)Card So Show Me This NAV(igation) Card?

Missing Steps is all I'm pointing out FACTS

Help like there is a BANK, There happens to be a way to exchange money through the BANK using the NAV (System) as well.

Noone has a Navigation Card Yet But Everyone Has a NAVcard you are correct to that extent.

But we want to figure this out not run circles, so here is my offer to you...Information

Uhh...I Agree...

Also idk why everyone is suddenly on about this whole net asset value crap. If the navcard had even remotely anything to do with money, then why would we need the bank? And the whole idea of needing to input the navcard after getting some stupid amount of points just really doesn't make sense to the underlying plot of zombies, especially hearing the bus drivers quotes of all the different possible locations there might be in zombies, I think I'll stick to it being a navigation card.

On another note I have literally no idea what the ultimate point of your post was Ethijee. You managed to find a song in both but...then what?

I'm merely pointing out they spoke LOUDLY! and were not listened too PROPERLY, and the...... NAV CARD HAS TWO FACES/FAZES

(PROVEN BY EVERYONE BY THE FAILURE OF IT EVER BIENG USED FOR ITS BELIEVED INTENT)

There is a simple video on utoobe as well on words and how gamers accel at numerous tasks, Anyway

You have agreed amongst yourself and your way of speach its a Nav(igation)Card So Show Me This NAV(igation) Card?

Help like there is a BANK, There happens to be a way to exchange money through the BANK using the NAV (System) as well.

Noone has a Navigation Card Yet But Everyone Has a NAVcard you are correct to that extent.

But we want to figure this out not run circles, so here is my offer to you...Information

First of all, you failed to even point out anything relevant in your post at all, your ideas and thoughts were all over the place and didn't come to a general conclusion.

Second If there is a bank in future maps, it would be like an account where you withdraw your own money and have nothing to do with the stock market. Hello son but the world is in a zombie apocalypse and also just got nuked, do you really think that there's gonna be a need for the net asset value of anything? Come on now man.

Third, the NAVcard is short for Navigation Card...wth are you trying to get across? And you haven't offered even one thing relevant to the game or this easter egg bro...all you did was name songs and write down song lyrics... :roll:.

I think you should get some sleep or go ahead and drink a hot cup of coffee and refocus. Maybe you might be able to organize your thoughts so everyone else can figure out what the bloody hell you're trying to say.

I linked every dropped message to songs and hidden (overall) messages, with thier direct tweets.

You wouldnt believe where I'm from but I reside in Visalia California, and Work in Hanford CA.

2 Nav is something of a motion not a place

I'm Suggesting we as a team need to sacrifice our earnings for a large purchase.

its something you do. Its how you devide your money together to complete the goal. Should I have just said that?

So Sorry You wouldnt beliieve who I am, but if for a second you could imagine I'm not a troll I'm simply offering more.

Personally I'm working on my "Skewing The Beams Theory" and I think they might want people to see the game in the new 3D setting. The glasses are 4 for $11.99 so its not alot to ask for new way to see the map. But no PROOF ON THAT just what I'm working on.

Just wanted people to know they looked over something in only three tweets I looked at.

I teach high school freshmen who are terrible at articulating an argument... I think I see his point.

point 1: Reza Elghazi tweeted the twenty one something tweet with #rush afterward.

His point, it correlates with some song in the collectors edition, specifically the 5th, which by his argument is one of 2 songs, which he has lyrics, and one of the highlighted, but no explanation of what we're looking for.

Point 2: NAV could be net asset value (and google if you want more info.)

Point 3: Jimmy Zielinski had the "tell us" tweet, which he ties to two Rolling Stones songs.

Again, he has lyrics with some highlighted (or larger font verses) with no explanation of what we're supposed to be looking at, specifically where the stones feature Mr. Jimmy.

The only thing I see is that the Stones happen to mention a song with a guy making games years later or there is an illuminati conspiracy for black opsII that started back with the Stones...one of the two.

I teach high school freshmen who are terrible at articulating an argument... I think I see his point.

point 1: Reza Elghazi tweeted the twenty one something tweet with #rush afterward.

His point, it correlates with some song in the collectors edition, specifically the 5th, which by his argument is one of 2 songs, which he has lyrics, and one of the highlighted, but no explanation of what we're looking for.

Point 3: Jimmy Zielinski had the "tell us" tweet, which he ties to two Rolling Stones songs.

Again, he has lyrics with some highlighted (or larger font verses) with no explanation of what we're supposed to be looking at, specifically where the stones feature Mr. Jimmy.

The only thing I see is that the Stones happen to mention a song with a guy making games years later or there is an illuminati conspiracy for black opsII that started back with the Stones...one of the two.

Mabye a bad Idea but would you consider Editing it for me? I can update it to the rest of the boards as well. If not its cool Thanks for the sum up.

Mabye a bad Idea but would you consider Editing it for me? I can update it to the rest of the boards as well. If not its cool Thanks for the sum up.

I don't know your point. I just see your evidence. You have 3 unrelated points... I'd happily correct wording and grammar, but I'm missing the value and the point.

The value is bieng given back what was intended to fit in properly.

These people are clearly not tweeting for fun. Why not be ever so clever and try to understand its not random songs, it happens to be the songs They (The Creators) posted in the forums directly after a series of other tweets that was mistaken as not having any meaning.

Everyone thought to dismiss these perfectly strong hints of what they told us. There are way too many scenarios for me to say... play the song and it will unlock something, would be easy.

I'm not asking anyone to get up and play my way, I'm saying "hey look back here, somebody left several notes we did not read correctly" Mabye there is more.

I dont tweet, I was shown the tweets by my sun asking me what I thought they meant, and stumbled across these Facts.

Please Enjoy Them

I really do think the attutude of HELP! Wont get us out of this

I dont want treyarchs help...ITS CALL OF DUTY NOT CALL FOR HELP lol

Its really not that hard

They made the game, they tweeted you clues.

You missed the meaning behind them all of us did because not one person has shown me a nav(igation)card I only hear NAVcards and see them referred to by everyone as such.

I'm saying everyone was right the NAVcard has 2 fazes/faces

The song lyrics bieng written off as random is a huge mistake, If it werent directly from SOURCE, I could let it pass.

In the other tweet the complete album and names a song magically appear.

Sorry if too many assholes have been giving you guys the jerk around but I am not one. Ive offered nothing but direct tie ins to these for you to enjoy and possibly be the one.

Wait....what?

this whole post seems very strange. Also, you said your son showed you the tweets...but you spelled it "sun." Now don't take offence to this, but grammar is kind of important if you want to be taken seriously. I know a lot of people don't agree with that, but for me at least, it shows that your educated enough to think inside AND outside the box. Not the mystery box...just the box.

Thank you for your time.

You found most simple corrolations so here is the one you thought I did not tie in

Jimmy is found talking of the dead in the You Cant Always Get What You Want" Song

I went down to the Chelsea drugstore

To get your prescription filled

I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy

And man, did he look pretty ill

We decided that we would have a soda

My favorite flavor, cherry red

I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy

Yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was "dead"

I said to him

Its not the "stones"; its The Rolling Stones

Like a book the mouth is wide open, hes basically lying to you my friend to help you.

Wait....what?

this whole post seems very strange. Also, you said your son showed you the tweets...but you spelled it "sun." Now don't take offence to this, but grammar is kind of important if you want to be taken seriously. I know a lot of people don't agree with that, but for me at least, it shows that your educated enough to think inside AND outside the box. Not the mystery box...just the box.

Its not about me, please enjoy the message I posted I hope it helps, Remember the power of the 100th monkey? You know the answer is in you all or it will be soon. Thats a FACT as well.

if the navcard is for whatever you said then why do we need the NAVCARD for the NAVCARD READER.

you're post in its entirety makes no sense. good day sir.

Mcjagger has always seemed a little suspicious to me. I mean where does he get the energy. Omg maybe he's the avagadro.

Hahaha

U could literally take thousands of songs and relate it to his tweets. I don't get it

Thousands?

Do me a favor and give me four songs and bands mentioned in either of those quotes.

Link it Solid to The Creators words.

Only 2 tweets, By Them, 2 Bands With track numbers and quotes mentioning a charactor named after the Creator, might help;)