Fog lights no longer green?

MortalSinner21

Hi there all you zombie slayers out there. MortalSinner21 here with a very specific question. Has anyone else's teleporter lights stopped being green??? I finished the EE a few weeks ago and stopped playing tranzit. Just hopped back on today turned on the power and wow. My light are no longer green but continue to flash like when then game begins. I tested to see if the denizens will still make teleporters and they do. Is this a glitch or what? Has this happend to anyone else recently??? Would love some second opinions. Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes this has happened to me as well a few times actually but everytime this has happened i joined someone midgame who already had the power on. So I dont know what is going on if it is a game you started from the beginning but ya its definitely a glitch

This has happens in every tranzit game all day. Joining starting and hosting? Any explanation?

yes this has happened to me as well a few times actually but everytime this has happened i joined someone midgame who already had the power on. So I dont know what is going on if it is a game you started from the beginning but ya its definitely a glitch

You joined someone mid game on Zombies?

You joined someone mid game on Zombies?

It happens.