We Definitely Cant Be Done Here

momin111

so i was going through the string dump a few days ago and sure enough its confirmed that there is a way for the navcard to be accepted.

"Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to take Navcard

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to insert Navcard

That is the incorrect navcard!

The navcard was accepted successfully"

thats all the navcard actions.

heres a link: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt

i guess we're not done the easter egg and that there is another navcard or a way for it to be accepted.

im sorry if this has been posted before, i tried looking and couldnt find anything

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I have a different theory to the Nav Card and The Station. If I'm right were dealing with two completely different sets of Easter Eggs. Each Map will have a Achievement similar to Tower of Babble, these I'm calling Side EE's. The Bav Card & Station will be part of a EE that is broken into sections, one for each Nap. This I'm calling the Grand EE. So if I'm right, we have one Side EE Done, and 25% of the Grand EE finished.

I'm going to be updating my old topic. "Somebody has to say it." later on. It will better explain what I'm talking about.

why would treyarch release a dlc for a map that we already have that makes no sense at all

EDIT: i mean opening new areas is a completely different story though im totally towards that

Did you play Black Ops zombies? In Call of the Dead and Shangri La we were given items that were used later, in Moon. Why wouldn't they give us an item (navcard perhaps?) in a later DLC map that we could go back and use in Green Run? Makes perfect sense to me.

Seriously, Read My Post: Somebody has to say it..A bit better this time[updated]. It makes sense.

Seeing how most of Everything we do in Green Run TranZit is Saved, It means that will be the same for the Next Map and so on.

I bet, when the First DLC Map is released and we start the match, anyone who had picked up the Nav Card in Green Run the Icon for it will also be in that Map next to your score.

The EE seems to be done.

However I get irritated hearing the "we needed items from cotd and shang to do the moon EE" argument. This irritates me because those items were achieved through completeing their respective EE's.

The navcard is achieved just by going behind the bus depot. It does not require to EE to be done to get it. Thus any use in future DLC would not require the EE on TranZit to be done.

This has been brought up before. The EE is done.

You don't know that for sure. No one does.

Just because Jimmy Z is jerking us around on twitter does not mean the EE is done.

Explain the Nav Cards, explain the numerous quotes from Maxis and Richtofen suggesting more steps, and explain why there are pieces for buildables that cannot be combined with anything else.

This has been brought up before. The EE is done.

You don't know that for sure. No one does.

Just because Jimmy Z is jerking us around on twitter does not mean the EE is done.

Explain the Nav Cards, explain the numerous quotes from Maxis and Richtofen suggesting more steps, and explain why there are pieces for buildables that cannot be combined with anything else.

The burden of proof lies on those who believe there is more to the EE, not the other way around.

To me the EE is over until someone has proof that says otherwise.

The EE seems to be done.

However I get irritated hearing the "we needed items from cotd and shang to do the moon EE" argument. This irritates me because those items were achieved through completeing their respective EE's.

The navcard is achieved just by going behind the bus depot. It does not require to EE to be done to get it. Thus any use in future DLC would not require the EE on TranZit to be done.

your right it really does seem to be over but that arguement isnt half bad either, why would we save the nav table, or even our points? yea you dont actually obtain the card by doing the easter egg...probably bcuz we dont need it now. they could be trying to incorporate what they did with the golden rod kinda but it would be up to us to have picked it up. imagine your playing the new maps and you gotta put your nav card in to have it operate back on Green Run...but hey who knows i just finished smokin so im just shootin in the dark lol, im sure 3arc wont be dumb enough to do the same exact thing, im sure they throw us a curve ball (like the nav card situation) and want us to think out side the box

Your theory is just around the same bend as mine.

The easter egg comes in two sides. Only one side can be saved. No doubt that will be the same for the DLC Maps to come.

The Nav Card Station Saves when you complete it, who is to say the next maps won't have something similar we need to do and won't be saved.

If the Nav Card is next to our score when we pick it up, that don't mean it WON'T be there when you play the first DLC Map.

The Save Feature is going to have a Key Factor in this Zombies Story, no doubt in that.