new clue

zombiekiller28

when i was trying to do richtofens easter egg today richtofen said i need to put the nav card in a computer and do something or something like that i think the nerd has to find the computer and change the location or change the nav card thats why we have a nerd on the team if this is wrong pls post a comment we need to find that computer to change the nav card to be able to get to the new location on map it is unlockable on the map

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was trying to do richtofens easter egg today richtofen said i need to put the nav card in a computer and do something or something like that i think the nerd has to find the computer and change the location or change the nav card thats why we have a nerd on the team if this is wrong pls post a comment we need to find that computer to change the nav card to be able to get to the new location on map it is unlockable on the map

What specifically did you do? Where did you hear this quote

ok its something old but has anybody figured it out if so tell me i would like to know because why wouldnt the nav card you have now work on it tell me that see there something there if dont disregard that could be something there and were just missing it

i dont know if you joined the forum without reading anything but THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SINCE THE GAME WAS RELEASED!

• Administrators

ok its something old but has anybody figured it out if so tell me i would like to know because why wouldnt the nav card you have now work on it tell me that see there something there if dont disregard that could be something there and were just missing it

i dont know if you joined the forum without reading anything but THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SINCE THE GAME WAS RELEASED!

Please try and be civil. I would recommend going to this thread and posting your thought out opinions: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26598