New Idea?

xAmazinJboy

I've been following the steps of the EE for quite some time, but there's something that bugs me. When you put the turbine down at the power, it opens Pack a Punch. But what will happen if you put multiple turbines down? Causing excess power? I also noticed that when you emp that same door in the power room , it shuts the power off . Just wondering.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been no clipped on the pc it's an empty room

It's not even a room, you just float into an empty nothingness beneath the map if I recall correctly.

That's correct

Yea I know all of this & for that reason thats why I said it was ok if people disagreed w/ me, But think about the PaP room can you not see that until its open, Well couldnt the same go for this, I just dont see anywhere else on the entire map that could possibly open except this one area that would lead underground!!! Look at the Detail Treyarch put into that door & then it says you need a source of power, I just really think if theirs anywhere else in the entire map that can be opened this would be it, If not then I dont really see anywhere else logical...

When you say behind the door is "nothing".. What if it's the same as with pack a punch ?

(Like the one above me said):

I heard that the pack a punch room is somewhere else in the map (beneath it of course) and it moves over to the bank when the vault door is open. That being said, could it be the same with the Green Door at Power Station ? I don't know if this theory could be completely debunked cause of that reason.

When you say behind the door is "nothing".. What if it's the same as with pack a punch ?

(Like the one above me said):

I heard that the pack a punch room is somewhere else in the map (beneath it of course) and it moves over to the bank when the vault door is open. That being said, could it be the same with the Green Door at Power Station ? I don't know if this theory could be completely debunked cause of that reason.

My exact thought process on this...

There is really no hidden rooms, apart from the 2nd route where you turn to diner, but it is literally a copy of cornfields.

There is nothing visible behind that power door, near the pack a punch, in The church, nowhere. it is emptiness and the odd extended invisibarrier

If you go under the map before PaP room is open, you can see the windows and some of the debris in the area. It's not that it isn't there, or that it's somewhere else and "moves" to that spot, it's just that you're outside of it looking in, and since there are no exterior walls (because you never see it from the outside) you can't see the walls or anything. You can clearly see that there's a room there, though.

The PaP room and the "door" by power both have power symbols simply so that you'll realize they're connected somehow.

If you go under the map before PaP room is open, you can see the windows and some of the debris in the area. It's not that it isn't there, or that it's somewhere else and "moves" to that spot, it's just that you're outside of it looking in, and since there are no exterior walls (because you never see it from the outside) you can't see the walls or anything. You can clearly see that there's a room there, though.

The PaP room and the "door" by power both have power symbols simply so that you'll realize they're connected somehow.

Yea, I mean it makes sense, But it seems to me that somehow you can get that door to open, The amount of detail they put in it, & I dont think the door has anything to do with PaP opening i believe its those 2 wires, Maybe not. But if your in Town & you listen close enough (Turtle Beaches) you can clearly hear the PaP door shut & a few seconds later another door shuts!!!

I think the two doors you hear shutting are the pack a punch hatch and then the vault wall moving back into place? I no clipped out in theatre mode and there was nothing behind the door in the power room to suggest that it could ever open, there are however some train tracks behind the train carts which don't really make sense being there as you could never possibly see them unless you had no clipped the map.