WTF ?! [ glitch, non ee related ]

mokie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I would say this is a glitch but did you guys here a weird voice after the Avogrado was killed on top of the building? Almost sounded like Richtofen, viewed it a couple times and there is definitely some sort of audio but I can't make it out for crap.

the audio:

Russman- "I wipe my ass-" video ends

also notice how the emp didnt even go off close to him the shockwave from it shouldnt have even hit it yet it did, definitely looks glitched.

Normally I would say this is a glitch but did you guys here a weird voice after the Avogrado was killed on top of the building? Almost sounded like Richtofen, viewed it a couple times and there is definitely some sort of audio but I can't make it out for crap.

the audio:

Russman- "I wipe my ass-" video ends

also notice how the emp didnt even go off close to him the shockwave from it shouldnt have even hit it yet it did, definitely looks glitched.

No I mean there is some sort of audio happening simultaneous to the Avogrado balling up and then shooting up in the air. I can definitely hear Misty and Russman talking after the fact, but there is some sort of weird sound that happens right after the EMP goes off.

Well i have never ever seen a glitch like this if it is one.. Just found it very weird and had never seen anything like it.

Honestly to me the way he moves to the building looks very scripted to me but maybe thats just what he does when there is a pathing issue....

blah im jus scouring teh interweb here for any clues to progress :evil:

When im off work ill be trying a few things

And regarding the Audio/sound he makes

I am pretty sure the electric zombie makes that sound when hes emp'd and or killed, cause i have heard that in games i was playing in myself

And I've been meaning to go back to theater and slow down or speed up to see if i can make out what if anything that he says....anyone tried this?