New Nav Card ?

iawton

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get this? Did you use your existing Navcard on something else?

nope just been trying to put it in the nah card reader under the pylon then went in a solo game and only realised that I had it half way through lol and like I said I haven't completed any EE wen ya look at it on ny tv its like a blue and white with a gold bar at the top ???

How did you get this? Did you use your existing Navcard on something else?

nope just been trying to put it in the nah card reader under the pylon then went in a solo game and only realised that I had it half way through lol and like I said I haven't completed any EE wen ya look at it on ny tv its like a blue and white with a gold bar at the top ???

Need video please

i cant see anything in any of those pics that even remotly look like a "new" nav card, you just happen to hae the one from the back of thebus depot already and took a picture of your screen.

Mate, RIGHT CLICK on any of the bottom two pictures, then choose the VIEW IMAGE option and you will see the (supposedly) NEW Navcard!

Still, looks like he was just trolling us! No follow ups, no new info... sigh.

i cant see anything in any of those pics that even remotly look like a "new" nav card, you just happen to hae the one from the back of thebus depot already and took a picture of your screen.

Mate, RIGHT CLICK on any of the bottom two pictures, then choose the VIEW IMAGE option and you will see the (supposedly) NEW Navcard!

Still, looks like he was just trolling us! No follow ups, no new info... sigh.

Hey man, it is christmas eve he in the states, maybe he's with family, he cant be on the whole day, jeez not everyone can do this 24/7 we need to give people at least a few days to deliver.

If it's Photoshopped, it's not done bad at all.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... e010.68510

so this IS legit then

I wouldn't go straight to that. Using common sense to analyse the icon, it's completely out of place from the style of the other icons made for zombies.

Agreed! But, when you find the Navcard behind the Depot, it resembles an SD Card in look and size, yet the card reader over at the pylon is a swipe card reader!?! So, maybe you have to use the SD Card in a computer in order to program an actual swipe card!

That navcard does look a bit out of place, but I really want to believe you so please provide a video or some other form of solid proof.

I agree. the size of it seems unrealistic, and would definitely not work out well in a four player game if everyone had one each! The card image would cut into one and others!?!

My thoughts exactly.

Why would everyone be able to have one? How do you know it's not an exclusive piece? There's only one mannequin and only one lawnmower, why can't there be only one of these?

Sure, it appears in a place that is normally reserved for a piece that each player can have (the piece we all assume to be a NAV card), but that doesn't mean anything.

Don't assume anything yet.