Heads Up: There's some fake DLC "Leaks"

Lately some DLC "Leaks" have been going around. Someone apparently posted this on the Wiki and now everyone thinks it's true. It has been proven that it's fake. But it is a good concept

FACILITY 41-"Following on from the TranZit mode, explore a huge Group 935 testing facility. Use various cool methods of transportation, fight new, deadlier Zombies and uncover deathly secrets at their homeland..."

Achievements:

"The Tourist"- 10G- Use all methods of travelling around the map in a single game.

"Blinding Light"-15G- Blinden 5 Zombies with a single flash grenade.

"No Running In The Halls"-20G- Kill a Sprinter Zombie before they can catch you.

"The Engineer"-10G- Construct all buildable weapons obtainable within the Map.

"The SkyTrain"-10G- Board the SkyTrain.

"Reconstruction Complete"-75G- Repair the Teleport link to Griffin Station.

"Aaaand they're gone"-20G- Suck in 20 Zombies with Gerch's Portal Gun at once.

"I Shall Call Her Susan"-20G- Build the Land Rover.

Obtainable Weapons:

M14

Olympia

Galil

MP5

RPD

Ray Gun

M16

Monkey Bomb

Bowie Knife

RPG

FN Fal

Galvaknuckles

Claymores

Frag grenades

Ballistic Knife

Barrett 50. Cal

War Machine

KAP-40

Executioner

B23R

M8A1

Type 25

SMR

MTAR

SCAR-H

R-870 MCS

M1216

KSG

CHICOM CQB

VECTOR K10

Ballista

HAMR

QBB LSW

Crossbow

Wunderwaffe DG-2

Gerch's Portal Gun

EMP Grenade

Flash Grenade

AK-74u

AK-47

DSR-50

Buildables:

Zombie Shield- Beats down Zombies and acts as guard for tight positions.

Portable Electro-Guard- A device that when activated creates a temporary electric trap.

Turret- A turret that provides cover, gunning down Zombies with ease.

SkyTrain Defence- Hightened guarding for the SkyTrain, including metal shutters.

SkyTrain Turret- A Turret for the SkyTrain deployed on the outside, provides extra gun support when travelling.

Hazmat Suit- Buildable Armor for increased protection against 115 Radiation.

Block-Aid- Use this to board up a door, making Zombies have to first get through it to reach you.

Land Rover- Put together a Land Rover out of various parts throughout the map, use it to drive through certain walls and uncover secret sections of the map previously unaccessable.

Teleporter- For the Easter-Egg. Find several parts to build a Teleporter. -Note: You can't use the Teleporter.

Easteregg Hints:

On the very top Floor of the Main Facility there will be a small room with a computer in the corner, you can turn it on by approaching it and holding down 'x'. Once you turn it on you will hear the Original Crew speaking from it, this is what they say.

*Static*

Tank: Crap! The Teleported link's f**ked! God d**n it! (Nikolai shouting in the background)

Takeo: There is a comm link here, we can communicate to Earth! If it is still there, that is. (Dempey shouts "f**k!" with loud Zombie screeches in the background.)

Tank: Hello? Survival people? Whoever you are, the Teleporter is busted from your side due to, you know, the Earth blowing up, can you help us? (More Zombie screeches and gun shots)

Sam: We need you to repair the Teleporter, it must of been damaged from the impact of the Rockets, quickly, save us, we are trapped on the Moon! (Nikolai burps, Tank continues to shout and more gunshots are heard.)

*Static*

From there you will have to repair the Teleporter by finding 16 parts scattered throughout the Map. You won't be guided so you will have to search all over the place.

Part Locations:

1st part is found at the very front.

2nd Part: Outside led down on the right wall of the Garage.

3rd Part: In the room on the second floor of the Main Facility with PhD Flopper in it.

4th Part: Near the edge of the outer-mine area of the Underground.

5th Part: On the stairs between the 5th and 6th floor of the Main Facility.

6th Part: In the very bottom floor of the Underground in a hallway.

7th Part: Next to the Zipline landing pad on the 6th floor.

8th Part: Outside, led on the wall of the entrance far to the right.

9th Part: On the 5th floor in the main hallway, near the back by Sleight of Hand.

10th Part: On the top floor in the room with the Computer, led to the side of it.

11th Part: In one of the Lab hallways in the Underground, on the First Floor.

12th Part: By a shed in the fog only accessable by using the Land Rover.

13th Part: Outside, in the fog led down to the side of an Outhouse.

14th Part: In a room on the 1st floor, only accessable by breaking in from the outside via the Land Rover.

15th Part: Near the SkyTrain exit on the 7th Floor.

16th Part: Just to the right of the Pack-a-Punch.

Once you piece together all of the parts you will see a Teleporter which appears to be switched off, if you go to the right side of it there will be a switch with the icon- Press 'x' to Activate Teleport Link To Griffin Station, once you do the Teleporter will power up, going completely wild. It will let off lots of electrical volts, it will make very loud whoosh and electrical sounds and will end up making the screen turn completely white, as if you were flashbanged.

Then, when you see the white screen, the Crew will say this-

Tank: Phew, that was close! Thanks for that, feels good to be home!

Takeo: Yes, now we shall finish this, we must stop Richtofen!

Nikolai: *Burps* Yes, right after I visit the bathroom, all this Teleporting is making me woozy! *makes throwing up sounds*

Sam: Richtofen, you will pay for what you have done!

Then the screen will return to normal, and you will have all Perks. (except for Tombstone if you are playing solo.) You will aslo be given a real, upgradable Wunderwaffe DG-2.

New weapons information:

Flash Grenade: The new grenade in the map, when you throw one it will make the Zombies temporarily blind, running in a wild amount of directions, giving you time to escape.

Gerch's Portal Gun: A weapon developed by the same person who made the Gerch Device(s), it shoots a portal, similar to the Gerch Device, that sucks in all visable Zombies on the map, for a short period of time. The mag has 3 shots and 36 in spare. When upgraded, it becomes the Vacuum Gun, and it becomes twice as strong, meaning the Portals it creates last for twice the duration. The upgrade version has 6 shots and 72 in spare.

-Bermuda-

"Fight the Undead in a growing superstorm and survive the legendary Bermuda Triangle as the 4 Original Characters. It seems there aren't just regular Zombies and a terror awaits beneath the depth of the hazardous sea."

Achivements

"Unexpected Assistance"-10G- Trick the Zombie Whale into taking out a group of Zombies.

"Moby ****"-25G- Take down the Zombie Whale in one shot with the Harpoon Turret.

"No Armbands Required"-15G- Survive the flooding of a breached area and successfully restore it.

"The Beasts Below"-25G- Awaken the Terrors in Deck 20.

"Masterful Plan"-75G- Uncover the truth about the role of the Bermuda Triangle.

"I'm Batman"-10G- Craft the Grappling Hook.

"Clear Water, Safe Sailing"-20G- Kill the Zombie Whale before it can breach any areas.

Map Details

The Map is called Bermuda and takes place directly after you complete the Easter Egg in Facilty 41. It features the Original 4 characters and is set on a Boat caught in a Superstorm in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. The Map is rainy and shaky, waves often rocking the Boat making it hard to run in a straight line, and is a strong tint of Azure blue. The rain takes the place of the Fog in previous maps, it's very thick and loud, quickly becoming annoying but it can be cleared by completing the Easter Egg. Probably the most shocking and obvious gimmick of the Map is the Zombie Whale, which will appear randomly and can hit the Boat, tearing large holes in it, or if you're clever, taking out a group of Zombies, rewarding you with a nice 10G Achievement. It will make a very loud Whale song indicating that it has risen from the water, this will give the Player a brief amount of time to take care of it before it tears a hole in the Ship, flooding that area and making it extremely difficult to maneuver through, though the Areas can be restored with a switch. The Whale is very strong and will take multiple appearances of it to take down for good, when it has been shot enough it will disappear for a few rounds, but once it's been taken down for good, you will be rewarded with a Bonfire Sale, making the Pack-A-Punch 1000 Points to buy, and 500 the second time.

The Boat, despite being, well, a boat, is actually very large and has various decks and areas to explore. It is a wrecked Ship thought to of been used from the Navy but destroyed when the Rockets hit; Despite it's state it hasn't sunk, and it has been infested by Zombies. You start out on the back of it near the edge, and as you progress you will be able to access the front, the sides and all 20 Decks. The Decks are quite small and narrow, numbered based on how low you go. They are mostly covered in debree and water leaks but the outside is large and open, various debree scattered but still easy to maintain a strong train of Zombies. Deck 20 is the last area you will be able to unlock, but it features a nasty Secret that is optional to unveil or not, though the secret is required for the Easter Egg.

Areas:

Area 1:

Starting Area

The Bridge

The Bar

Outside (left nut)

Outside (right nut)

Poop Deck

Quarter Deck

Outlook Tower

Area 2:

Deck 1

Deck 2

Deck 3

Control Room

Deck 4

Deck 5

Deck 6

Labratories

Deck 7

Deck 8

Deck 9

Deck 10

(Further Areas only Accessable with an Air Tank)

Area 3:

Deck 11

Deck 12

Deck 13

Library

Gym room

Deck 14

Deck 15

(Further Areas only accessable with a full Diving Suit)

Area 4:

Deck 16

Deck 17

Deck 18

Deck 19

Engine Room

Captain's Quarters

Deck 20 (Final level)

New Craftable Items:

The Map features a few new Craftable Items, one will give you an Achievement, whilst the others will only assist you in various ways.

Grappling Hook: Gives you a 10G Achievement when Crafted. It can be used to zip across areas at vast speeds allowing for a quick escape from the Zombies, but is quite limited for the Areas you can use it in.

Air Tank: Allows you to breathe in the various sections of Area 3, where you will not be able to access otherwise due to the air shortage.

Diving Suit: An upgraded version of the Air Tank, it allows you to access Area 4, which is heavily flooded in most areas.

Harpoon Turret: A gun with 2 Shots, which is hard to craft and doesn't seem like it's useful, unless you hit the Zombie Whale with it. It will take it out in one shot!

It also features some weapons from the previous Maps: The Zombie Shield, the Turret and the Electro Guard.

Obtainable Weapons

Bermuda has pretty much all of the Weapons from the previous maps, the Ray Gun is back, same as always, but there aren't really any new guns.

Easter Eggs:

Will be updated soon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sides, who's stupid enough to take a Wiki, that anyone can edit to their liking, as a legit source of information? C'mon, man.

90% of Americans

No, they've got to be very exceptional to not see this and still believe it's legit. I came across that site before, and it's nothing but people putting their fiction on there. Very creepy, but I do wish Treyarch gave it a look and learn from their imagination.

Here is what the dlc will look like:

Dlc map one is always a minor, but memorable part of campaign, one mission only(asylum for waw and ascencion group from the single player mission in bo)

Something like a big destroyed city(la or something) after zombies, monsoon research facility or similar will be in map pack one.

Dlc 2 for zombies is "now for something diffrent" map, while looking odd out of the bunch, very important to storyline(shi no numa took a break from shooting nazi zombies and cotd was like one big commercial between ascencion and shangrila, shi no numa introduced zombie story as we know it and cotd took us into the present),  and each dealt with a major point thought campaign(whole us-jap side of waw and nazi involvement in the nova project from black ops), maybe it will be a middle east/south America map with a new cast and seperate story to complete the same Easter egg tranzit crew is doing, with the multiple branches really showing

Dlc3 deals with another major theme ,  Vietnam, so I'm guessing dlc3 will be either new crew or tranzit crew in middle east/south America, whichever one was not chosen for map pack 2, and I'm guessing it will have the biggest, or most important Easter egg of them all.

Now, final dlcs are also the biggest, most mind blowing of them all, and start a new chapter for zombies to keep us waiting, or maybe in this case the true finale,  so was had der riese, a sci fi secret nazi base, which for a realistic(back when cod was realistic/historically accurate), was a big shock. Der riese was hinted at since shi no numa, and hyped as such. We see the same in Bo, but on much larger scale(hints as far back as kino with the rocket ship and destroy able moon on hardened edition der riese), and well let's face it, nobody expected our beloved ww2 veterans to shoot zombies ON THE FUCKING MOON. Now, my theory for last map pack is this: since 8 player zombies is supported, and not much is heard about original 4, I can assume that similar to the top first "leak", we will indeed help original 4 get off moon, with whatever the pylons/who you sided with impacting the rest, and 4 original chars being fully playable for 8 other people(4 playing other four spectating until Ee is complete?), or maybe in a twist, original four will be forced to play against tranzit crew in a new bizzare twist?(pylons mind control/turn humans against each other like mpd pyramid controlls zombies). I don't know, but I'm sure first 3 map packs will go like that since we saw that happen twice now, since even the first included map follows the format of other zombie games(first map completely unrelated, shows things to come, waw marines in Europe fighting zombies when they only fight imperial army in campaign, theather in Bo not mentioned anywhere else or linked to any other map like ascencion/shangri ect are. What do you guys think?

Update to above, for last map it would make much more sense to have 2 groups of 4(tranzit crew on earth and original 4 on moon) to play at the same time on both maps, trying to complete the Easter egg at the same time, after which both moon and earth accessible to both parties. With 8 player zombie support, each working as 2 groups of 4, I could see this being Made into coop grief for the last map

• Moderators

I honestly think TranZit on Green Run would have been much better with heavy rain instead of fog and rapids instead of lava, I think it would have been more moody. We have not yet had a map with truly harsh weather conditions.

I agree.

Rain would be quite nice while killing zombies.

I also belive this is a troll, but 2 things bugg me, either the trolls took the info from the game or this is legit info.

I have heard over the past few days multiple quotes form the in-game characters wishing for a train, or saying a train would be a better way of travel. I thought well that doesnt lead to much, cause a train is very vague.

Just today Russman said after i killed a few zombies under the pylon "Die you BERMUDA TRIANGLE BEASTS" all of my friends heard this too. Troll or not the Bermuda triangle has to have something to do with zombies. We even heard it another time 17 rounds later. Has anyone else heard this qote or soemthing near it? Im not sure what to make of it