what do you think ?

TheJayJizzLe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some one tell me how to upload a picture to the forum frim my cellphone I took a picture of a dead zombie that looks like Friedrich Steiner from black ops 1 I never seen a zombie with a human face like this I wana upload asap to get your opinions

I would either plug your (smartphone) into your computer and find the picture (DCIM folder for Android, or the only folder for iPhone) and drag it on to your desktop, etc. Or e-mail the picture to yourself, from your regular phone (you can find out how to send text to e-mail online. It's easy), then save to desktop, etc.

http://mail.aol.com/37267-111/aol-6/en- ... l&partId=3

Pictures up click link scroll down its 4 pictures in a vertical frame I'm just curious what you guys think thank you for telling me how to post pic but I dunno if these pics mean anything just wanted to share I personally think the easter egg is done till dlc comes out I.think your going to have to take control of something like the pylon for whatever side your going with until they have control of ever easter egg them they hit us with the biggest egg in the final dlc I think their well be 2 zombie maps in every pack instead of 1 I was also told that the original cast are done and I honestly would like to see some one good another step its like ascension you just keep wondering

It's more like a Steiner zombie from black ops 1 and he was just laying there after I killed him on round 26 so I just took a pic real quick and for the easter egg richtifen says I would of sent a zombie to do the job something something I was thinking maybe you have to keep emping a certain zombie to make him lead you some where because they just wondering when you emp them like that first entrance to the Corn feild you can't walk threw but just a theory I personally think the egg is done till dlc comes out but well just have to wait and see