Next Map and possible locations

So I keep wondering will they add to green run or will we go to a new location. I've been going over a lot of prior EE and info. But two locations that come up often are Area 51. Their other is Paris(their is even a photo of a zombie in front of the Eiffle Tower on Der Riese)

To me we have to go too those two locations sooner rather than later. Maybe Area 51 is the grand finale. People's thoughts on the Eiffle tower being one of the next spire I think may be right. Too many things have pointed to these locations to be just talk. I'm still interested as ever to see where they take the story. As long as it never ends ill be happy :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this post made me some what remember a theory some time ago where a map was going to be in Cairo due to the terminal saying so, can someone please tell me if this was true...or just my fictitious creation.

Also Paris seems like a possibility, I could imagine it as a last map. Just because of the sheer scale of the spire in comparison with the other one. It might just be the one that links all others together.

I think Paris is a definitive. In Der Reise there are several photos all of which ended up being maps. Call of the dead, Kino Der Toten, Acsension and another one. Then it had the picture of paris with a zombie infront of it.

If its true that they pulled it due to not being climatic. I would think it could be the next point for a spire. As ppl pointed out before thats a pretty big spire if spires are needed to bring the guys back or whatever they have planned.

The Area 51 on moon i guess it was somewhat. But the location and coordinate always show up in Nevada. I dont think to them that was the true thing. They moved a lot of experiments to moon for testing security cuz it was the moon. And also element 115 was on moon. Most test sites were started where they had a supply of element 115. I still think Area 51 has a big part to play

pleaaase not paris we have other cities in france you know...

i would prefer some underground secret buildings... thinking secret subway under moscow, secret highway under berlin, us underground bunkers...

of if paris please let us visit a part of the catacombs... so much more interresting than eiffel tower... lots of "illuminati" stuff down here, and it is beautiful and very scary.

• Administrators

If Paris is a map, I don't see it being anything other than the finale. The community has hyped the map so much that they'd want to make amazing just for them, so I see it either being a finale or not happening.

Well Paris would be hilariously easy to make for a climax. Eiffel Tower part (towers are already a big part of the EE obviously), a way of moving into the catacombs and a great city. The only thing they'd have to worry about is trumping blowing up the earth as an ending xD But, if they're willing to put effort into making a BIG map, they could do some great stuff. Only issue is people's patience with downloading the DLC.

Now here my biggest question. If the spire thing is the big thing that will be part of these maps. What is the purpose of the spires to get the 4 originals back? If so does that mean we won't see the originals all game. I don't think so, unless the spires are more for changing the planet

Now here my biggest question. If the spire thing is the big thing that will be part of these maps. What is the purpose of the spires to get the 4 originals back? If so does that mean we won't see the originals all game. I don't think so, unless the spires are more for changing the planet

To build a second pyramid, like what Samantha was in. Then Samantha and Richtofen wu,d fight for control... Maybe divide the zombies.