Whose Side Are YOU On?!

Luckasaurus

Black Ops 2's been out over a month now, and tons of people have done the Green Run Easter Egg, Tower of Babble. It seems fairly obvious that whoever's side you choose impacts future DLCs. Tell the community who's side you chose/will choose, why, and most importantly, how our choices can impact the final DLC! Who knows? Treyarch could incorporate some of our ideas!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtophen. I don't want to save the world. Maxis' intentions still seem unclear to me. At least with Rictophen, he flat out states he wants to rule the world with the "flesh"

Yeah, all Maxis says he wants to do is "stop Richtofen". I've gone Richtofen because I personally thought his was more difficult, and usually hard work get paid off in these games, except come to think of it, Richtofen's is all luck based, Maxis's mostly skill... Richtofen'd better have a cool ending. ;)

Same. When I first started, it sounded like Richtofen's was harder, so I went that way. I just did Maxis to have both done (who knows, but I don't like loose ends). Took me longer to do Maxis. I think the combo of not having jug in the corn, trying to spawn the freakin' Avo, and some dude messing things up for everyone repeatedly made it harder.

Anyway, I'm back to my boy Richtofen now.

Same. When I first started, it sounded like Richtofen's was harder, so I went that way. I just did Maxis to have both done (who knows, but I don't like loose ends). Took me longer to do Maxis. I think the combo of not having jug in the corn, trying to spawn the freakin' Avo, and some dude messing things up for everyone repeatedly made it harder.

Anyway, I'm back to my boy Richtofen now.

I've wanted to try Maxis but haven't found anybody as motivated, what color is the tower after you do both? Also (I have another forum about this), what color are the sparkles when the tower and the box link up? I've tried searching everywhere but haven't found much. Thanks! :D

When we switched it to Richtofen the second time, we had both orange and purple shooting up the tower. Looked pretty cool and it was dropping random power-ups. Sorry, didn't get a chance to see any orbs at the box.

Did it save orange and purple the games after? And did you switch back to Richtofen the same game you did the Maxis one? Sorry about all the questions! ;)

Nah, it's just purple for me now. Did not switch it back to Richtofen the same game, it was a new game. I played a game last night with someone else who had the Maxis side done and both colors were there.

Thanks for tho info! :) Maybe if you have half the party stick with Richtofen the whole time, and the other half stick with Maxis the whole time, something interesting might happen in the final DLC Easter egg? We need some more Maxis people out there! :P Personally, I think if you do Maxis all the way through, he'll end up taking over the zombies, whereas Richtofen COULD (keyword there) end up doing something good... either way, with these choice Easter eggs, it's like trying to decide who's the lesser evil (ha, sounds like US Election Day), who I think will end up being Richtofen...

When thinking about the campaign, something bold stands out to me: the ability to chose one's own destiny. I have a feeling that were going to have to pick sides in future DLCs.

More so than right now? :P It's a tough choice, as much as I want to go with Richtofen, zombies is all about Illuminati symbology, and the Illuminati take special interest in people who aren't in the masses, and this poll CLEARLY shows the masses are siding with Richtofen, so maybe there'll be a more special (or interesting) ending for Maxis folk. What do you guys think? Difficult choice to side with Maxis or not.

Prodigy - Illuminati

I googled the lyrics

Plus I have a feeling that whatever the next DLC does, it won't be too late to switch sides if you haven't.

What do you personally think'll happen in the rest of the DLCs? I think we'll be visiting Paris pretty soon, lighting up the Eiffel Tower (Maxis talks about other towers), possibly the HAARP facility in Antarctia (largest one) to activate the towers, then, well... not quite sure where we go from there... it'd be cool to see maybe Bohemian Grove or other conspiracy linked places.

Don't be afraid to jump in guys, it'll only help Treyarch!

There are two reasons I Choose Richtofen.

1) Out of all the "Original Characters" he is the Fan Favorite. Nikolai is cool and all but who doesn't love a In-the-closet homosexual german mad scientist? He's a Mini-Stewie.

2) Maxis Side of the EE is a pain in my Fucking Ass. I have tried six times to complete his side and each time, something doesn't go right. So I said, Fuck You Maxis. At least Richtofen gives you in depth instructions.

No Doubt choosing a side is Key to the Grand Finally of this Story that is yet to unfold. so I suggest that you should play with those(Especially here on the Forums) that have choosen the Path you have. Especially if you doing the Achievements for each of the DLC Maps.

I've done Maxis, but would prefer Richthofen's so anyone willing to help or want it add me on Xbox - Jimmy020889.

I've done em both (most recently Maxis), and though I feel I can't help, I CAN offer words of encouragement. ;) Maxis's side is WAY harder, Richtofen's is luck based. It's easier 2 players, just have 30,000 points in the bank each and you're good to go! :D Thing to remember: you DO need to kill zombies with explosives, and ray gun counts. Good luck! :)

Who do you think will have the more interesting ending?

That is a really good question.

The Quote richtofen says after you complete his side of the EE might not exactly tell what he is up to but you can guess its all for him. Wanting "More Flesh" to play with.

Maxis on the other hand, I'm not so sure. One thing I can say is. I don't trust him.

Lets not forget that it was Maxis-with the help of the Original Three & His Daughter-that launched the Missiles that crippled the Earth. In his Quote from the TV, He say's he was wrong but thought of a Plan B. So if Plan A was to Blow Up the Earth...I hate to see what Plan B is.