EE breakthrough? Video Included

RazorTom

Hey guys a small YouTuber named Michigan Hurricane has just recently posted this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGC24uiusJQ&list=UUe7gOaF5-tH7I3NocgLnhAA&index=1

Basically what he is saying is that the NavCard isnt a "Navigation Card" but the NAV stands for

"Net asset Value" Which is basically the worth of an entity (a business for example) It is often used with shares and what not.

This would make sense as to why it is displayed next to our points? No?

Now I don't know if people have tried to put the Navcard in with a large amount of points (possibly max allowed in the bank?) or not, but nevertheless We've been stumped about this whole thing for a while now and this could be the beginning of the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the easiest way to signify who has a card. People will swear up and down that this is not the case, but it is.

There is no vast conspiracy there

If that is the case, then why is it, that in some games we play, we do not see one?

There seems to be a randomness of how many some can see, so there has to be a reason for that!

That is the easiest way to signify who has a card. People will swear up and down that this is not the case, but it is.

There is no vast conspiracy there

If that is the case, then why is it, that in some games we play, we do not see one?

There seems to be a randomness of how many some can see, so there has to be a reason for that!

Yea it does seem to be inconsistent.

But, how about this;

Lets say it some kind of bank-/creditcard.

Perhaps in a future DLC there will be a location where you can take money from your account?

Just like now; put money on bank in solo, use in multiplayer.

But then; make money in Tranzit, use it in DLC. And the other way around.

Got the feeling we're (almost) finished (?) in Tranzit. (Or Green Run, who cares)

This could b a possibility, & nonetheless a very interesting theory to say the least. Right now I'm on round 56 w/ a little over 500,000 & a max bank. I run at farm so it wont be hard for me to try it out, I'm at my grandmothers viewing right now but as soon as I get home I will check it & see. In the mean time I need someone to getthe numbers off the keypads in the PaP room theirs 4 in total....these Numbers may be the exact # we need to access the machine!!! Use the variable zoom scope to try & get a good view of the 2 in the rooms behind the oter 2 if it don't workon Solo see if their color coded as it may take 4 players with the corresponding amount!!!!

But, how about this;

Lets say it some kind of bank-/creditcard.

Perhaps in a future DLC there will be a location where you can take money from your account?

Just like now; put money on bank in solo, use in multiplayer.

But then; make money in Tranzit, use it in DLC. And the other way around.

Got the feeling we're (almost) finished (?) in Tranzit. (Or Green Run, who cares)

I mentioned that a few weeks ago. And I believe that will be the case, it will be our ATM card on the next Tranzit style maps.