Nuketown Zombies Loading Screen => Atlanteans

Hello CoDz,

I have been intrigued by the new loading screen for Nuketown Zombies.

if the image doesn't go full size, just drag it to you're desktop and zoom in on it.

Now,in the middle there's a giant space-age-looking mechanism that appears to be boring a perfect dome into the ground with some sort of electric/plasma beam. I honestly cannot say I have a definite guess on what it could be, as Treyarch likely just made it up :P

But what I can say something about, is the little 'man' in the yellow suit.

His helmet appears to resemble the JHMCS, a 5th generation fighter jet helmet.

strong resemblance right?

But there's just one thing, a fighter pilot doesn't need his neck to be covered. The yellow man has a metal bolted brace around his neck.

So there's two places that would be necessary, Outer Space and Underwater.

Now underwater seems the more likely here, as you can see there's a blue tint to everything in the image, and I've never seen even a concept for such a thing space suit, and we've already been to Moon.

And according to an old theory of mine, there was evidence we were heading this direction since Black Ops I:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11839

And if you haven't looked at the picture in full zoom yet, do it, and take notice of the man shown in the bottom left corner to scale with the giant crater.

Instead of resembling a person in a diving/pilot/whatever suit, I find it to resemble something more like this:

No, I'm not even kidding guys.

Take a look back at the mask, does that look like it's air tubes, or tendrils?

for a more serious example cite Davy Jones:

So, could it be that this guy is not a human, but instead an Atlantean?

And I'm not the first one in this game to mention Atlantis:

Stuhlinger - "I've got enough bullets for everybody in Atlantis!"

Just something to think about ;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome post, as usual.

I believe it bares mentioning that in the nuketown trailer, they play "she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes". This song can be associated with the end of the world, and it has been represented as the end of the world in the Illuminatus! Trilogy - which heavily focuses on Atlantis.

In the Moon loading screen, remember it says "Meanwhile..."? Everyone was wondering why it said that. We now know that Nuketown was what they were referring to.

The Atlantis thing does seem pretty reasonable. We know more about space than we do the depths of our own oceans. This leaves room for plenty of ideas. In the campaign there is a scene where you must swim and a dead body pops out of nowhere. I gotta say it reminded me of zombies. Campaign doesn't have anything to do with this, however, it did remind me of it.

The helmet guy does look pretty crazy. His neck is all sucked in and wrinkly. There are multiple tubes, which I have never seen before, and honestly see no point in having that many. One should suffice, maybe two. If you look next to him, you see what looks like bubbles, and on his head you see either bubbles or skin problems. If the ones on his head are not bubbles, this kind of points even more to this being some sort of creature, and not human.

Interesting to say the least. +1

In the Moon loading screen, remember it says "Meanwhile..."? Everyone was wondering why it said that. We now know that Nuketown was what they were referring to.

The Atlantis thing does seem pretty reasonable. We know more about space than we do the depths of our own oceans. This leaves room for plenty of ideas. In the campaign there is a scene where you must swim and a dead body pops out of nowhere. I gotta say it reminded me of zombies. Campaign doesn't have anything to do with this, however, it did remind me of it.

The helmet guy does look pretty crazy. His neck is all sucked in and wrinkly. There are multiple tubes, which I have never seen before, and honestly see no point in having that many. One should suffice, maybe two. If you look next to him, you see what looks like bubbles, and on his head you see either bubbles or skin problems. If the ones on his head are not bubbles, this kind of points even more to this being some sort of creature, and not human.

Interesting to say the least. +1

I thought the same thing about the bubbles, however if you look at the moon loading screen you can see the same effect.