AlphaSnake

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried turning 3D off?

Yep.

No way around it.

I don't have a 3D TV but my eyes start to hurt while playing with the 3D effect on my 3DS.

I guess some people have bad luck and some don't. ^^

Yeah, I'm with Lenne here. I've never played a game on a 3D TV but my 3DS can hurt my eyes from time to time...

It sucks that I can't kill goombas in true 3D :(

No I don't have a 3D tv I should have been clearer.

This is old type of 3d sickness. I used to get it from games like doom.

Makes it very hard to play, I start sweating then I feel dizzy then the sick feeling so I have to stop. All this in the space of ten minutes.

Must be just me.

Regards Alpha.

This is common in 3d games like with a 3d tv or 3ds. I've experienced it a bunch. But if this is on a normal tv and it is just the dynamic 3-d illusion created on a 2d screen causing these feelings it could be a number of things, ranging from simply advanced motion sickness toa form of epilepsy. In any of these cases I am afraid I don't know how to help you. Of course your friendly neighborhood Ph.D Electric Jesus isn't exactly the best doctor around, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...