Avogadro acting strange in town

jinro

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a second vid by same guy with a little more detail (and I do mean little).

I hate vids taken from phones or other recording my tv with a camera devices, because they're so easy to fake or to be something. Here is what I notice.

1. The timing lines up by seconds by the theater counter.

2. The counter between the two vids is different. It would have had to be 2 diff vids or incidents, or a very long, separate animation.

3. He looks like he's having a "death" animation. He doesn't die, but he does similar things when dying.

4. Why did he go there at all?

I have no conclusion as to what this means, or if it's fact or crap.

i agree, its pretty vauge. but the reaction from the guy shows he's suprised and excited, at least that's what i concluded so it seems legit in the sense of it not being uploaded for trolling. what im concerned is that he might be glitched out. Like when the call of the dead map pack was released you could glitch george out before treyarch patched it.

Im hoping this is sign of continuation but its hard not to be sceptical when you got zero insight on how he got that to happen.

someone could always contact the uploader and ask i suppose!!

• 1 month later...

I've noticed this before while in Town. I was on the 2nd floor to the bar, raping the mystery box when the round started with the Avagadro. I was the only one there. It took a long time for him to find me. Perhaps because I was in a building as opposed to on the streets in the open? It seems he hovered around until he knew where I was, oddly enough.

I'm saying that's all it probably is.