What if the bridge?

SgtKilla

Hey guys, this is my first post here and I've been analyzing posts and theories here for a long time and I came up with a theorie of my own ;)

As all the people here may know when you are playing and you step on the bridge it starts collapsing. Just by a putting a little weight on it. The bus when it's passing it it changes its speed so it can cross without anything happening to it.

With that said:

Let's try to put some weight on the bridge so it can break and then, maybe, make the bus take another route. Maybe EMP the bus when it's just on top of the most fragile area of the bridge. Maybe, just maybe by all the weight just standing on it, it would break and then the bus will fall in the lava and then a new bus gets assign to green run and maybe that bus is the one with the other route.

Those are my two main possible results of the theorie of breaking the bridge.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Russman has a quote "I cannot believe this bridge is still standing. I wonder how far I can throw the plume off this here bridge. Maybe it will just fall right through this bridge and solve everything." makes me think you have to emp the bus just as its driving on the bridge to make it go really slow and then grenade the fuck out of/around the bridge. Or whatever a 'plume' is (pretty sure it means grenade) also Sedan backwards = Nades! That must mean we need to grenade something! maybe haha I haven't tested this yet no time so if anyone can today you should!

I have actually had the bus stop on the bridge a few times. But 90% of the time it does coast all the way to the other side. It all depends on where you EMP the bus. One thing this thread made me think of is... There is a way to speed up the bus. What if we do that and then EMP the bus right before the bridge and make it coast across the bridge at a higher speed than normal?

I have actually had the bus stop on the bridge a few times. But 90% of the time it does coast all the way to the other side. It all depends on where you EMP the bus. One thing this thread made me think of is... There is a way to speed up the bus. What if we do that and then EMP the bus right before the bridge and make it coast across the bridge at a higher speed than normal?
I like this idea alot

Great idea! The speed may damage it as well, this is a must try.

Ok so me and my friends were on the diner inside the bus and the avogadro came after us he attached himself to the bus (back window where u got a view of the zombies) and that made the bus stop completly like an alternative emp. So i was thinking y not just wait for the avogadro to spawn and be in the town near the bridge and let the avogadro attach itself to the bus and make it stop there.

Can anyone try this out... :D

Idea; make it till level 10/15+ co-op, create a train and trow a monkey on the bridge.

Or; one with monkey's, one with emp and wait until the bus in on the bridge and then emp it & trow monkey's.

Must create a lot of weight on that damn bridge.

This! Someone has has to try this

Theirs one certain spot on the Bridge when you first get on it going from Town to Depot. I think its the first dip, But if you just stand there it makes a weird creaking sound like a weak spot as well as the Denizens do not bother you. You can actually run trains here if you would like its a pretty open area. I've never actually tried it in the higher rounds only the lower ones. But if theirs anything on or at the Bridge of any significance, I would think it would be on top!!! Remember that in theater mode you cannot see items that you can pickup!!!

Also, isn't it true that you can not see the pack a punch corridor, in theater mode, until it is open in the game. Almost like it does t load in until you open it, even in no clip. I'm not 100% sure of this but I though I read this.

Yes, don't ever believe these cunts that discount everything b/c "I cheated [noclipped] there and there was nothing."

When you see someone say that, know that they are retarded.

Shit loads at different times

i just ran up to round 29 on the bridge in the center most part that is shaped like a 'V.'

Here are a few things I noticed:

1. Not quite sure what triggered this but for at least 7-8 rounds, somewhere around round 11, I did not encounter a single slow moving zombie. Every single one was running like in the older zombie games. I was downed after a denezin patched on to my face while running around. Then when i was back up, quick revive, i started to encounter slow moving zombies.

2. The denezin are not very frequent, they ranged from 0-4 per round. I had the Bowie knife so it was that bad. One thing I did notice was if they were on fire and I knifed them and the exploded they dealt damage to the zombies if they were close enough. Not sure if this is common knowledge but it was new to me.

3. When the bus comes through and you are mid round it is a huge pain in the ass. I used monkey bombs to distract them until the bus crossed. But just an FYI the monkey bombs can fall between the middle crack.

4. There are two things I need to go back and look at. One is there was a max ammo that I received that wasn't glowing and looked very different. Probably just a glitch. The second was there was a time when my screen shook like when the floor cracks open at the bus station, but this was after that had already happened.

5. I was using the RPD for most of this game. When I had a larger group there were serious frame rate issues. I'm on XBOX and haven't experienced this anywhere else.